Hit or Miss

Started by Cheeksters, April 29, 2011, 06:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheeksters

The object of this game is to say something, anything, and the next person to post, if it applies to you, say hit, if it doesn't say miss, and then go on and post your own.
I'll start!

The next person is left handed.

JadenMystic

hit

The next person is Blonde.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Drayle

miss

this next person is wears glasses

JadenMystic

lol another hit

isn't PMSing.

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Drayle

Quote from: JadenMystic on May 14, 2011, 11:35:27 PM
lol another hit

isn't PMSing.

not playing this round but dang, thats almost creepy :P

JadenMystic

having your gender as male, i'd hope that what I said was a miss...unless your dealing with a girlfried or wife or lover that is PMSing...then I'd probably say it's a hit. lol :)

Drayle

ok, miss then. Just lost said GF so... not dealing with that anymore...

Anyways!

The next person will be a writer of some sort! (cheating but I know)

JadenMystic

Hit

I have a poetry thread on here, but it's in the members only area..I do have a story in teh non-adult area that I think you have access to, that you could read. :)