Pregnancy Ideas (F for M)

Started by swiggy3000, February 13, 2015, 08:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

I've been on a real pregnancy kick lately so because of that I'm looking for stories where my character becomes pregnant. This mostly ranges from impregnation to even taking care of the kid afterword depending on the story.

Modern

The first idea is fairly simple. A twenty-something woman seems like she has it all. She's trim, athletic, has a great job, and maybe even a husband depending on the story. Of course she'll get pregnant and needs to learn to deal with slowing down, a changing body, people treating her differently, having to put work on the back burner, and all the fun things that come with being pregnant in the modern world. I'm looking for a partner who is willing to play the father or a friend of the woman who wants to help her because the father left.

Historical

In this idea I'd start out as the daughter to a noble man and ends up having her marriage arranged to a prince or king. Of course once she joins the family the only thing she's really supposed to do it provide heirs and with her wide hips it shouldn't be too much of a problem. A lot of different ways this one can go, she could be very willing to be the princess and future queen or she could be someone who doesn't want to deal with the eyes of the royal palace on her at all times. This can go simple, in which the heirs are provided quickly or it does take her some time to get pregnant.

Sci-Fi

This is a more extreme idea in which my character is kidnapped by aliens, or enrolled in a program for one simple reason: To be bred. Why is she being bred? That will be highly dependent on the interested party. Just know this will be a more extreme/non-con style of roleplay.

Fandoms

Simply put I'd play a character on any of these shows and we do a pregnancy plotline.

Friends
Parks and Rec
Game of Thrones
House M.D.
The office
Gilmore girls
Grey's Anatomy
Harry Potter
Star Trek

If you have any interest in these ideas or any ideas of your own please PM me.