NC lesbian game desired. One on one or multiple aggressors

Started by Lyria, April 21, 2006, 08:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyria

Well, I have had so much wonderful success with my other thread requesting a partner; I thought I would go ahead and give one more a try. This one is quite different though.

I am looking to play a shy naive young woman/girl who has just entered an all girls private school or college. She becomes the target of a group of lesbian girls who proceed to torment her through various non-consensual and forced orgasm scenarios.

They have marked her as one of theirs, and none of the other girls will be friends with her. Possibly even female teachers become involved.

I do not care if the other player(s) are/is male or female, just that the characters doing the tormenting are female.

Anyone interested?
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Natalie C. Barney

Hummmm, we need more girls but I'll be happy to be Headmistress of Saint Mary Mangdelans School for Girls who is a closet Satanist. Not a bad one but one that corrupts girls into the service of fleshly pleasure and turns them into nymphos.  ;)

But we need a clique of girls to take care of her outside of the attentions by the Headmistress. lol
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Lyria

Lyria

And by girls I mean men or women willng to play girls  ;)

indarkestknight

*bites lip and raises hand timidly* I have a lot of games going on, and time's gonna be tight the next few weeks, but, yes, I am interested...

Lyria

Understandable Glabrezubane. We can be patient during your busy time.  ;)

Would be really nice to have you for whatever time you are comfortable sparing, thanks.

Well, maybe if we can get a couple more over the weekend, we can see about getting started next week?

FYI to anyone interested.
I should also say that given the nature of the game, my 'offs' list is more relaxed, except for the items in bold. Those still stand. And I certainly do not want this to have the romantic feel of the games I usually seek.

Natalie C. Barney

That's fine since I'm going to want to break the catholic schoolgirl in Iwas thinking dosing her witha potent aphrodesiac that will make her helpless and wet as she is slowing violated in a loving but firm fashion. If fact I'm not going to do the blood sacrifice (her deflowering not that other mean way) for several sessions into her torment. mwhahahahahahahaha

Expect some humor and all as well. I can get a little crazy in a real world but fun way.  ;)
Natalie Clifford Barney

Alice

I'd be up for playing in the game. Maybe a long time student, throughly turned and twisted by the head mistress. Perhaps someone who went through what's going on for your character now, Lyria. Rather then feel compassion for her, I feel like you just need to 'get over yourself' and am more then willing to help things along?

Purple

Wow, but that's a great idea!  Wish I'd thought of it.  If you ever decide you need another submissive innocent, keep me in mind!  :)
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Natalie C. Barney

Well my character would be gentler and loving in her corruption of the little slut- but we can use girls not so nice to form a clique to work her over as their bitch. You know good cop-bad cop.  ;)
Natalie Clifford Barney

Lyria

so we have Natalie, Alice (love your concept btw), and a bit of Glab.

Anyone else?

Lovelynice

I'm interested in this, as a flip-side to my usual nature in such a game idea.

I'd like to be the leader of the female gang of lesbians, the sexy bitch who plots, and thinks of new schemes, while enforcing the mean headmistress' rules.

I rarely play a dominant, but all I have to do is think of what my favourite style of lesbian villianess in a high school would do... ;)  also based on very real girl-gangs in Japanese high schools (very wacky, but with interesting ideas).

Also, it woudn't be just for her fun, it's also profitable. The gang might terrorise half the girls in the school, but your one particular girl is deserving of special attention.

It would in fact be the first time that I've ever played a dominant in a game online in years (God alone knows how long, because I can't recall)
Bisexual
Submissive (very rare switch)

Ons & Offs

Lovelynice's Stories

Lyria

I would love to still get this going. If anyone still interested could send me a PM, I'll see if I can't get it organized. Is anyone willing to take the reigns and kind of 'GM' it?

kylie

I'd like to see how the character mix is shaping up.  I might be interested in a minor part (possibly more).