Loking for an Angel Character to My Demon OC - [NSFW]

Started by Jinpia, December 06, 2018, 01:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinpia

BEFORE YOU READ:
*This is NOT a sexual roleplay search. I placed it as nsfw for 2 reasons: A) I sometimes make nsfw art and if our characters click I will most likely be making nsfw art of them and B) My demon oc is a giant manwhore.  I just wanted anyone interested to be aware that the storyline, not the roleplay itself, may not be entirely sfw.

Hi! Since I'm a complete sucker for angel and demon relationships, I'm hoping to find someone with an angel character willing to rp/ do character discussion with my demon boy, Ciel, and put an actual plot to the two of them.

Here's some info about him:
NAME: Ciel Sitri

PLACE OF BIRTH: France

SPECIES: Demon

LANGUAGE: English, French, Romanian

HEIGHT: 5;8

HAIR: whitish blonde, chest length, usually tied up in a half ponytail

white [demon form]

EYES: gold
[black sclera in demon form]

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Ciel has long ish white-blonde hair and narrow gold eyes.  His skin is slightly tanned and he has a slim, toned build.  He several ear piercings and a mole under his left eye.  His hair usually covers his right eye in order to hide his sigil.

CLOTHING: He wears a lot of revealing or fitted clothing such as crop tops, skinny jeans, or shorts likes to accesorize with chokers and such.  He also has a fondness for boots.  And everything he owns is almost always red or black.

PERSONALITY: Ciel is flirty, uninhibited, and kind of selfish in everything.  He's friendly to pretty much everyone, and open, but he can also be manipulative and likes to ensure he wins no matter who loses.  So he's a nice guy, just not a good guy.  He has big frat boy energy too, so he's loud [sometimes without realizing it], often unfiltered in the things he says, and is well known for his parties in both the demon and human world.

DISLIKES: his boss, A Types, doing anything in moderation

FEARS: being abandoned

KINKS: technically anything since he's an incubus but he has a preference for bondage and costumes.

SEXUALITY: Pansexual and probably grey-aromantic prior to the start of the storyline.  He has a preference for guys though

MISCELLANEOUS: He has a pet ocelot named Bael
He's a smoker
The demons and devils [and possibly angels depending on what your characters like] of this universe gain a uniwue ability after become a demon and Ciels is to amplify the emotions of others to their most extreme, i.e. anger to blinding rage, physical attraction to lust, sadness to a crippling depressive state, so on and so forth

I don't really have any preference about what your oc is like, though I do think the most interesting dynamic would come from someone who is more or less the opposite.  I'm also big on garbage fire characters, so if your guy is less than angel like in personality, even better.

The world is heavily based off of Dantes Inferno and the Divine Comedy

Partner Preferences
The only thing I ask is that you're a somewhat relaxed roleplayer and are willing to build on things like plot, lore, character development, etc.

Reply or PM me if you're interested! :-)

VioletPanda

Hi there! I haven't been on the site for a while but am looking to dive back in. I'm also a sucker for angels and demons. :)
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

LamentingQuill

I’ve been itching to use my Nephilim girl more often, her mom was a human opera singer and her father was a high ranking angel of music, I can tell ya loads more if you’re interested in that.

Akkas

Hey Jinpia! Your post and character sound very interesting and I'd love to discuss whether we could create a storyline.
I have an angel character named Sheila who is (to use your words) less angel like in personality. She does want to be like an angel and tries to be, but she has some flaws. She gets dangerous when she's mad and she's a hypocrite. I can tell you more if you're interested too.

Jinpia

Hi guys!  Sorry it took me so long to reply.  I was dealing with finals and school stuff

Quote from: VioletPanda on December 06, 2018, 08:53:28 AM
Hi there! I haven't been on the site for a while but am looking to dive back in. I'm also a sucker for angels and demons. :)
Me too!  If you have any ocs or oc ideas I'd love to hear them

Quote from: LamentingQuill on December 08, 2018, 08:17:29 PM
I’ve been itching to use my Nephilim girl more often, her mom was a human opera singer and her father was a high ranking angel of music, I can tell ya loads more if you’re interested in that.
Sure!  I should point out that Ciel has a preference for guys.  But the universe itself isnt restricted to romantic relationships so there could easily still be interactions between them.  If you do want to go the relationship route though, I have another demon  from the same universe named Cherri, she's Ciels best friend.

Quote from: Akkas on December 11, 2018, 09:38:41 AM
Hey Jinpia! Your post and character sound very interesting and I'd love to discuss whether we could create a storyline.
I have an angel character named Sheila who is (to use your words) less angel like in personality. She does want to be like an angel and tries to be, but she has some flaws. She gets dangerous when she's mad and she's a hypocrite. I can tell you more if you're interested too.
Hey!   Sheila sounds awesome! However, something I forgot to put in the description is that Ciel has a preference for guys.  Like I said, the story isnt limited to just couple interactions [though if you do want to do that I have another character from the same universe that could work for] and they could easily still know each other.

LamentingQuill

Ah, nevermind then. I don't do M/M or F/F. Thanks anyway.

Akkas

Hi! No worries, school is more important  :-)

Quote from: Jinpia on December 13, 2018, 12:11:49 PM
Hey!   Sheila sounds awesome! However, something I forgot to put in the description is that Ciel has a preference for guys.  Like I said, the story isnt limited to just couple interactions [though if you do want to do that I have another character from the same universe that could work for] and they could easily still know each other.

You did mention that he has a preference for guys, but I wanted to reply anyway ;D. Besides, I like that you mentioned that it's not sexual per se. I actually replied assuming that they would not become a couple, as Sheila is afraid of getting a relationship.
It doesn't have to be a romantic relationship for me, but if you do prefer that, I also have a male angel. He is much more angelic and patient and understanding. He happens to be Sheila's best (and only) friend.

Jinpia

Quote from: Akkas on December 13, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
Hi! No worries, school is more important  :-)

You did mention that he has a preference for guys, but I wanted to reply anyway ;D. Besides, I like that you mentioned that it's not sexual per se. I actually replied assuming that they would not become a couple, as Sheila is afraid of getting a relationship.
It doesn't have to be a romantic relationship for me, but if you do prefer that, I also have a male angel. He is much more angelic and patient and understanding. He happens to be Sheila's best (and only) friend.
Awesome!  And I'm fine only doing the frienship with Sheila for now, since I havent done rp or character discussion with Ciel yet. :->

Akkas

Quote from: Jinpia on December 15, 2018, 09:15:12 AM
Awesome!  And I'm fine only doing the frienship with Sheila for now, since I havent done rp or character discussion with Ciel yet. :->

Great! ;D
I'm not that familiar with Dante's Inferno, so could you explain a little about what your world is like?

Jinpia

Quote from: Akkas on December 15, 2018, 10:01:02 AM
Great! ;D
I'm not that familiar with Dante's Inferno, so could you explain a little about what your world is like?
So Dantes Inferno is basically a portion of an epic called the Divine Comedy that talks about a characters journey through Hell.

9 Circles of Hell:
First Circle (Limbo)
Second Circle (Lust)
Third Circle (Gluttony)
Fourth Circle (Greed)
Fifth Circle (Anger)
Sixth Circle (Heresy)
Seventh Circle (Violence)
Eight Circle (Fraud)
Ninth Circle (Treachery)

Ranks of Demons:
1. Original angels that fell with Lucifer
2. Demon Generals
3. Demons

Heaven is basically just a long plane with several different locations.

Ranks of Angels:
1.Seraphim: These are the angels who are closest to God. They encircle his throne and emit an intense fiery light representing his love. Seraphim are considered "fiery serpents" and not even the other divine beings may look at them. There are only four of them and each has four faces and six wings. When they come to Earth, they leave their serpent appearance behind, preferring tall, thin, clean-cut human embodiments.

2. Cherubim: These angels are the keepers of celestial records and hold the knowledge of God. They are sent to Earth with great tasks, such as expelling humankind from the Garden of Eden. Ancient art depicts cherubim as sphinx-like, winged creatures with human faces, not the fat babies with wings that now grace greeting cards and book covers. Ophaniel, Rikbiel, and Zophiel are cherubim, as was Satan before his fall to evil.

3. Thrones: Thrones' appearance is perhaps the most bizarre of the first grouping. They are said to look like great glowing wheels covered with many eyes. They serve as God's chariot and dispense his judgment in order to carry out his desires for us. The angels in the second choir can exist in a state of transition between the celestial and human worlds. They are considered heavenly governors, attempting to strike a balance between matter and spirit, good and bad.

4. Dominions: Think of dominions as middle management. They receive orders from seraphim and cherubim, then dish out duties to the "worker bee" angels of the lower orders. Their main purpose is to make sure that the cosmos remains in order by sending down power to heads of government and other authority figures. Zadkiel (sometimes called Hashmal) is the chief of this order.

5. Virtues: Shaped like sparks of light, virtues are in charge of maintaining the natural world, and they inspire living things in areas such as science. They also take orders from the angels above and convert them into miracles for the deserving. When they make themselves known to us in their earthly form, they are musicians, artists, healers, and scientists who work with the power of love, as well as physics. The two angels at the ascension of Jesus are believed to have been virtues.

6. Powers: In their celestial form, powers appear like brightly colored, hazy fumes. Powers are border patrol agents between heaven and Earth. They are the angels of birth and death. Some believe that they also preside over demons who wish to overthrow the world, while others, namely St. Paul, thought the powers themselves were the evil ones. In any case, powers are a group of experts who serve as advisers in terms of religion, theology, and ideology.

7. Principalities: These angelic beings are shaped like rays of light. Just like a principal in school, it's the principalities who oversee everything. They guide our entire world -- nations, cities, and towns. What's more, they are in charge of religion and politics. As if their plate isn't full enough, they are also in charge of managing the earthly duties of the angels below them.

8. Archangels: They, along with the angels, are guardians of people and all things physical. But don't call on them to help you personally; archangels respond best when dealing with matters involving all humankind. They are the first order of angels that appear only in human form. As such, they function among us as pioneers for change in the form of explorers, philosophers, and human rights leaders. This order is most commonly known because they are mentioned by name in the Bible -- Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael.

9. Angels: Angels are the true intermediaries between God and individual people. Angels don't watch over nations; they safeguard households and individuals who believe in God and keep them safe from demons. They nurture, counsel, and heal. We all have a "personal angel," better known as our guardian angel, with us daily.

It pobably wouldn't have a whole lot to do with the actual story, just more with the lore and certain aspects of the characters

Akkas

That is a whole lot of information. What a big world that is :o.  Thank you very much.
I get that the actual story won't be about all of that, but their origin might come up in a conversation so I think it's good that we mention these things so we won't get confused later.

My world is quite different but I think they could very well exist next to each other.
It started with humans and a magical neutral species. The children between them got powers but couldn't handle it, so they became evil; demons. The neutral species wanted to keep a balance so they created an equal force of good; angels. The angels spend most of their time on Earth to guide and help people. The demons are usually in their dimension/world, which is basically a special forest.

I'm okay with combining our worlds. We could say that yours and my angels and demons are different types. Does that work for you too?

Jinpia

Quote from: Akkas on December 16, 2018, 06:49:12 AM
That is a whole lot of information. What a big world that is :o.  Thank you very much.
I get that the actual story won't be about all of that, but their origin might come up in a conversation so I think it's good that we mention these things so we won't get confused later.

My world is quite different but I think they could very well exist next to each other.
It started with humans and a magical neutral species. The children between them got powers but couldn't handle it, so they became evil; demons. The neutral species wanted to keep a balance so they created an equal force of good; angels. The angels spend most of their time on Earth to guide and help people. The demons are usually in their dimension/world, which is basically a special forest.

I'm okay with combining our worlds. We could say that yours and my angels and demons are different types. Does that work for you too?
Sure!

Akkas

Alright!

Do you have an idea or starter in mind that you'd like to write out?

Sheila often moves and changes her job, so we could use that in their meeting. Maybe she applies for a job or works at a place Ciel often comes, or she's interested in an appartment near his.