Nudist Academy (Slow, easy-going, 70/30 smut/story idea)

Started by King Serperior, September 11, 2017, 09:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Name: Nudist Academy

Content: Open to go anywhere from Light to Extreme.

Scenario: It's the first day of a VERY private academy that has just opened for new students.  Of course, almost no one knows this because of the tentative opening.  Through luck, one young person (18+) gets accepted there.  The big surprise comes when the reason the academy is so private is revealed:  Everyone is required to follow the mandatory nudity dress code!  My character will be the new student / one of the new students there.

The special school options (My character will be marked in purple):

Extra options:

• The nude school has spiked its water with a faint, but strong, tasteless, odorless aphrodisiac to place the students (and teachers) on edge at all times; The water is also laced with special tasteless, odorless chemicals to prevent pregnancy
  • The school is doing a trial run for a VERY in-dept sexual education class that a small, select group have to enroll in.
  • Free Use Policy:  The school is an extremely private, Co-Ed academy which has a unique outlook on sex, allowing it to happen anytime, anywhere, with anyone;  It is deemed that by enrolling, you have given your consent to this rule, thus any 'punishment' for non-consent or rape is minimal at best.  CRAVING!

Setting: Modern, private academy

Requirements: Someone who is okay with OOC plotting, a slow, easy writing pace, and someone who is willing to write various students and teachers opposite my character.

Other info:  I am extremely, extremely slow at writing and am very muse-oriented, so there may be some days where the muse doesn't want to write.  This is a very smut-filled story, mind you.  All students in this game will be between the ages of 18 and 21.

NOTE:  Please PM me, do not post in this thread, thanks!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

The one-month bumping~

NEW things added since last time:

• Clarified information and fixed typos.
  • Added an optional list to specify the types of pairings this game might have.
  • Added another optional list to give ideas to certain, special circumstances that the school may have.
  • Added a bonus Gender-Bending option and notified it as a craving!

All-in-all, there's roughly twice the content now than there was in the original request~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

It's been over a month since the last bump.

Changes since last time:

• Many options for story ideas removed
  • Reopened some story idea options
  • Marked some ideas as 'craving.'

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

It's been a little over a month, sooooo....

Changes since last time:

• Some minor formatting changes
  • Added a couple new ideas
  • Some new scenarios for the school have been added
  • Re-arranged some ideas and clarified them some

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Reopening for a possible story or two.

Nothing much has changed other than removing a couple of cravings and noting a couple of particular ones.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

It's been a month, so I went through and did some changes:

• Removed ideas I am currently not interested in.
  • Added new, specific cravings for certain ideas.
  • Updated previous ideas some.
  • Clarified some things.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Really nothing added, but it has been a month and the cravings still persist.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Well, yet another month has passed.  Did numerous updates and removed a lot of stuff that, at the moment, I am not currently interested in.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

A month has passed, yet the craving has not.

I've opened up past ideas that were previously not available as well as added a new one.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

It's been a couple of months.  I think I'm open for maybe one or two games from this~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace