Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

*makes a new trophy and grins* THERE!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

WyldRanger

*steals the win back* MINE!

Mordred

*pulls a lever, seeing Xana fall down a shute*

*holds up a shiny REAL trophy!!!*
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

*shots trophy out of Cynical hand. jumping up and catching it* ha Saturn wins again. *runs off with evil laugh*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

WyldRanger

*slides down the slide only to go around such that he lands in front of saturnschild and snags it again* Ooooo....my precious!

saturnschild

*throws a ring at Xana knocking win from him* can't hold on to your precious forever.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

*turns on giant industrial fan... watching stormkitten slide across the floor... hands grasping the doorway until I then turn it on 'HIGH'... as she floats off into the sky*

*Sitting on the throne... I ponder my new responsibilities*
*See Pillory*

eon

*Turns the throne upside down from behind, tipping Cynical off it and claiming it for himself*

Krysia

*while eon is distracted with the Cyn tipping paws in picking up the win then headed back to Xana's bed room to leave the win on his pillow for him.*

LA

Mordred

*runs in here ready to pull every last drop out of whoever 'was' the winner... pauses as this lovely creature who is Krysia... seems to glow under a lovely light... then apologizes as he gently pushes her out the window*

Sorry gorgeous... but winning... is everything.

*now... the King*
*See Pillory*

eon

*Trips Cyn over, and catches the win as it falls through the air*

Mordred

*arms turn into rubber.. stretching up from this fallen position... far up above eon's hands to grasp victory... as leg reaches back to kick (with an apology) eon out the door... it slamming tightly, locking upon it's close*

Ahhh, the power of... victory... *listens as the crowds outside cheer my victory*
*See Pillory*

eon

*Knocks on the door frantically, then gives up and makes a new trophy*

Mine!

Mordred

*noticing the palace around me slowly vanishing... as my bum hits the ground... throne turning to air... I turn and notice my army still somehow follows my command*

Oy, you lot! Remove that pretender within those walls! *and they do... pulling out a very sheepish eon... who I shake my head at... ordering my loyal troops to put in the dungeon.

And the crowd cheers again... their leader is back... and he hopes he can deliver all the crazy promises of his regime.
*See Pillory*

eon

Ah, but the last laugh is on eon... he had managed to smuggle the trophy down into the dungeons with him! Nobody will ever suspect a thing... hehehehe

Mordred

Orders... yes decimate the tower. Dungeon? Who cares! Criminals... yeah... so? Let it fall.

*grabs hold of the stolen trophy.. listening as the bombs explode*

Sorry... to any that were in there...

*greedily, insanely... clutches the prize*

I win... but will these vile creatures ever stop trying?
*See Pillory*

eon

*Is reincarted as an elephant, and tramples Cyn to obtain the win*

AHA!

Mordred

*shifts into a vampiric mouse... runs up the elephants leg and give this massive beast the scare of it's life... grabbing the victorious gauntlet... taking a drink.. and shifting back into my true form*

*caresses trophy... muttering... 'my precious'... as I return to my cave*
*See Pillory*

eon

*Blows the cave up with a Nuke, somehow getting the trophy anyway regardless of the fact that the trophy would be destroyed and he would be killed as well*

Victory!

Mordred

My ghost... well, ok.. I.. being one of those that are undead... rises from the ground.. quite disheveld and covered in mud (looking VERY gruesome for at least 5 minutes)... in a vampiric and very uncharacteristic rage... does unspeakable horrors to this creature who thinks he won...

Later...

Polishes fangs... feeling not the slightest bit of remorse... memory totally gone... returning to insanity.
*See Pillory*

eon

Woohoo! I'll have the win while you're gone.

MzNurse

....."And I'd like to thank the Acadamy and everyone who voted for me...."

oh...wrong speech....

*grins* but I'm winning...!
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

WyldRanger

Not anymore! Because now I am! :)

leelan

*tricks Xana into drinking chicken broth thats got sleep aid in it watching him conk out* I win!!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

saturnschild

*while Leelan is watching Xana sleep slides in and steals win* Ha HA.

Ons and Offs saturn