Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

How could I not like you for such an offer. Yes! Run! Run from the sun!

....told you I had a secret that only you would know because I was going to tell you and if you ever told that secret you'd crisp on the spot?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

If I turned crispy.. would I be salty? Sorry.. had to ask. One of those.. 'questions for the universe' type of things. Mine, at least. :P

I do believe it's butter. Wait.. wrong question. That's a commercial, ain't it? YES! I would like you very much. In fact.. I would also enjoy teasing you about this secret.. while deeeeeeeeep down (very deep).. you'd know all along I'd never divulge such a secret. Yet I would tease. It's simply who I am. :D

.. if I tempted you with such a secret.. not in that other teasing way.. but to lure those tendencies you hold so dear inside? Again.. it's simply who I am. Might not give in.. but.. oh come on! It'd be fun! :P
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Nope not about a secret that you were entrusted with, not fun, not cool.

If I threatened to have Billy Bob cut off your dick should you ever reveal a secret, would you like me then?

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Flaming

I could understand where you come from, secrets are secrets, but I would be very scared

If I had no secrets whatsoever?

Autumn52

sure, secrets are not all that impressive

Would you like me if I licked and then sucked your fingertips in front of people? doing so with a look of desire on my face?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Captain Maltese

On the street among random people of all ages.... nah. But in a club of some kind with cool people? Hell yeah, that's hawt. I love exhibitionism but not at the cost of offending people.

Would you like me if I pulled you into a tango dance on the street if someone were suddenly playing the right music through a window?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Kazuume

sure!

.......attempted to dance with you however seeing I have short legs tripped you in front of all those people by accident?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Captain Maltese

I might get a long face for a moment before I laughed and shook it off, then we could continue to dance. The most important thing is to have fun together.

Would you like me if I invited you to a dinner date on the far end of the pier, at midnight on a warm windless night?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Autumn52

I would love that

would you like me if I attempted to steal your virtue within the first few minutes of the date? *being overcome by passion and desire of course*

Captain Maltese

I would love you for it but I might be giving you enough resistance that you'd have to make do with a 'taste'.... and a promise about what was going to happen after dinner.

Would you like me if that included a rubber dinghy and soft rolling waves?

Dahling

I would love you for it.  More if it included watching the sunrise.

Would you like me if...I followed up that dinner with breakfast?

Kazuume

Eggs over easy please! Yes I'd like you, lots.

.....did all your errands, washed your car, cleaned your home, and made you your favorite dinner just so you could relax, but I left right as you sat down to do so?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Insanityenviesme

Of course not! How could you do all that and not let me treat you to a lovely dinner?

... if I forced you to stay and enjoy dinner with me instead?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

maybe

If I sang a song to you while you were at work?

Insanityenviesme

be a bit awkward since I'm still studying, but sure

.. if I wanted an encore?

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kazuume

I like you no matter what you do Nitty.  ;D

.....wore a kitty costume and followed you around purring?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Zaphod

I suppose I'll have some explaining to do, but yeah!! *grins*

If I wanted to pet you and say Hello Kitty?

Kazuume

No explanation needed *grin grin* I'd like you to pet me.  ::)

If I dragged yarn and string all over your house getting us both all tangled in it?

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

I can't help but think this would be only a very good thing.

If I suddenly took on the traits of a silly and slightly manic puppy and started licking your face and neck?
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*thinks then nods with a blush* I think I'd like that.  ;)

If I suddenly became a handful...oh, wait..I often already am..hmmm..if scratched you under your chin if you were a good boy?
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

Such a move might just make my left foot start thumping the ground. I almost wish I had a tail, just to feel it wag.

If instead I proved to be a very, very bad boy?
*See Pillory*

Kuroneko

I'd have to discipline you ;)

...if I showed up with chocolate covered strawberries and made myself at home?
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Mordred

I would like you very much.. would go slightly crazy at hearing the crunch of teeth through that lovely chocolate shell, then watching with anticipation for that little drop of red juice to trickle down the chin and neck. Ahh, but then..

.. if I lost my mind for a moment and swooped in with bluring speed to taste that sweet red nectar from your neck?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Hmm such blurring speeds might make me dizzy and force me to hold on to you for dear, sweet life as your lips and teeth become stained by my blood.

...showed up with a bottle of wine and pulled you out to a grassy knoll beneath the stars to drink and laugh beneath the night sky?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

I'm in! Wonder Twins unite!

If I were able to point out all the constellations above us?

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------