if love proves strong (a crow rp )

Started by iambrowncoat, April 24, 2013, 06:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iambrowncoat

Ben rushed out the door the story of a life time in his bag as he left the house with his wife smiling at her saying this story's going to make me huge babe i can feel it its the story Ive been waiting for he walked with her they came out of the apartment building he smiled saying shit the movies starting soon come on we can take a short cut down this ally as he led her into the ally not knowing it would be the worst mistake of his life

iambrowncoat

Ben rushed out the door the story of a life time in his bag as he left the house with his wife smiling at her saying" this story's going to make me huge babe i can feel it its the story Ive been waiting for "he walked with her they came out of the apartment building he smiled saying" shit the movies starting soon come on we can take a short cut down this ally" as he led her into the ally not knowing it would be the worst mistake of his life as they entered the ally Ben heard laughter flowed by a bottle braking as 4 figures appeared from the shadows 3 men and a women as one of the men smiled saying we've been waiting for you Friend looks like they took the wrong ally huh babe as he turned to the women of the group

x0BeautifulNightmare0x

Abigail had been walking going to the small corner store to grab a few things, until she felt a hand on her mouth and someone saying. "Your mine" In her ear. As she was grabbed to the alleyway, she was pinned to the small as her long fire red hair hung lose in the braid. "What do you want with me?" She asked the guys who smirked to her, but soon stopped as she looked to see a man standing there. She looked at him with her bright green eyes and mouth. 'Help' She said as she struggled but one of the guys held his grip on her.
The other smirk as they both went after him saying that he now got involved and that he had seen to much.

iambrowncoat

Ben looked around doing a head count he was out numbed and he knew it  as he picked up a near by trash can throwing it if it would be a fight he didn't plane to fight fair as the trash can hit one of the men holding the lady down  making him let  go of her one of the men had got behind him unseen and stabbed him in the small of the back taking the fight out of him as the group having not let the girl run far smiled holding her saying "this your going to want to see this is what happens to hero's" as the group beat Ben  near to death the leader of the group smiling saying" well  its that time kids you should have just stayed out of the ally" as he pulled out his gun and shoot Ben twice in the head

Yuna Miya

will passing by Yuna hears the shots fired being who she is she shyed away quickly *I want no part of whatever that was* she thought to herself as she began shopping in the small convince store.

x0BeautifulNightmare0x

(I'm sorry Yuna it's just me and Brown here)

x0BeautifulNightmare0x

Abigail looked to the man and noticed what he was doing. Sure one of the men let her go. She soon went to take off but was captured once again. She struggled as she looked to the man. 'I'm sorry' She mouthed and let out a scream as her mouth was once covered once again. She struggled, seeing the leader pull out his gun and shoot the guy in the head twice. She was soon carried off toward the hideout.

iambrowncoat

Ben's body was found the next day and the case was ruled out as a suicide do to lack of evidence his story had disappeared from his bag so no one would know the truth it was brayed with Ben the day he died a year went buy and people forgot about what happend the gang had taken the girl and used for for there own enjoyment  never letting her go  the rain came down hard as memory's of what happend to him started to flow back to Ben's dead body as he woke up not knowing ware he was

x0BeautifulNightmare0x

Abigail had been used as a toy for the men. She had tried to try and get the case back up but it was no use. As the year went by, she felt so sad for what happened she prayed for him every night hoping he would forgive her. She sighed as she was walking home one night from her job. She was out in the rain as she had her hood up from her jacket as she walked passed the cemetery and toward the house she was staying in, she never noticed the man from a year a yea ago rising.

iambrowncoat

Ben pushed his way out of his coffin wondering what happend and how he got there as he looked around crawling out of his hole he looked around seeing a crow  he shook shivering from the cold as the bird flew away Ben made his way back home as he went in his apartment he found it trashed someone had come in and tossed his place making sure his story was never told and all traces of what he had found out was gone. he looked around memory's coming back to him like shots from a gun each memory Nealy flooring him as he hit his knees remembering everything his death the gang that did it and the girl who he had tyred to help he picked up a jewelry box that had been his exes and threw it braking a mirror in the far corner of the room getting a look at himself he knew what he  had to do as he looked around finding black jeans and a old black longslive shirt pulling them on he checked his closet finding a old black leather jacket he had got As a gift from his ex pulling it on he walked over to the mirror and painted his face white with black on the eyes and mouth he looked as the crow landed next to him and smiled saying thank you your given me another chance but theres something i have to do and someone who needs my help .