The hopeless romantic - M -- > F

Started by ilovethenight, October 27, 2012, 04:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovethenight

looking for romance.

A guy with a stressful desk job goes to this diner each day for lunch. Its a small place run by a small family. The father works the kitchen. She takes care of the floor. She is a strong working woman.

A few times he has watched as she works on homework for the college she attends at night. He walks in each day looking forward to the couple of minutes he talks to her each day.

He has been building up the nerve to ask her out.....

Will this hopeless romantic ask this girl out well we will see.

PM me and we can talk about how we can make things more interesting for you.

Lilliana Rue

I'm interested, but am currently still unapproved, so I'm unable to PM. Would be willing to start a non adult thread with this topic without an image?

ilovethenight

Quote from: Lilliana Rue on October 27, 2012, 02:13:49 PM
I'm interested, but am currently still unapproved, so I'm unable to PM. Would be willing to start a non adult thread with this topic without an image?

Sure I can start a thread for us let me know If you would like any changes or include anything.

ilovethenight

I have moved this thread to the non adult roleplays.

See you there..

Lilliana Rue

Thank you; on my way, barring no further connection issues.

alliethatgirl

I know you posted this like 2 months ago but I'm into romantic RP as well. Still waiting approval. :/ Just wondering if you were willing to help a newbie out ^^
Don't wake me 'cause I don't wanna leave this dream.

nmorgan64

id like to do this to male or female depends on whats needed.

nmorgan64

nmorgan64

i can do male, female, male to female sexchange if you put up a thread ill jump in jump in