Gordon Brown savaged at the EU

Started by consortium11, March 27, 2009, 03:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

consortium11

The videos already had a lot of play already, so you may well have seen it before.

Daniel Hannan MEP: The devalued Prime Minister of a devalued Government

As I guess a moderate Libertarian (Rawlsian Liberal to be precise), there's very few figures in the UK (at least amongst the major parties) who represent or believe even a decent amount of what I do. Even the party this guy represents (the Conservatives) on the whole don't. It's nice to see someone articulately put the arguement forward, and he's covered himself well in the other press events he's done since.

Nadir

Gordon Brown is an greedy idiot. Blair should not have trusted him.

Zeitgeist

Much of what this man says applies to our government too I believe. Not only Obama, but more particularly Pelosi, Reed, Frank and Dodd.

Compassionate Conservatism shares blame too, but oh man in this administration and Congress increasing the mistakes ten-fold.

"You can't spend your way out of a recession and you cannot borrow your way out of debt."

What more needs to be said, really. That says it all.

Trieste

... at least your politicians use the word 'perfunctory'. Can you imagine someone saying that to GW?

Silk

Quote from: Trieste on March 29, 2009, 03:09:44 PM
... at least your politicians use the word 'perfunctory'. Can you imagine someone saying that to GW?

"What about a perfume factory? Have Al-quieda attacked again?"