Revival: SOL:1

Started by Revolverman, August 01, 2009, 08:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revolverman

I've decided I'm going to give my Early Warp age game, SOL 1, a second try, however, this time, I'm going to make a System based game, GURPS 4.0 to be exact.

Humanity, is ready to leave its cradle. Warp drive has been developed. Humans cast eyes to the great unknown, with greed, adventure, betterment, and bloodlust all in their minds, but what could be waiting for them? Are humans truly alone in this universe?

I don't think so.

In this game you have to option of being a human, and living in the sol system, or if you want to, create your own alien race, and its own solar system. If you make your own race, you can be a single member of that race, or the race in general (IE, in simple terms, its government)

Anyone one interested in this idea, but not knowing of GURPS, please note, I will teach anyone the system if requested.

Feel free to ask any questions.

PS: Just bit of info, the Earth is united and has people on every planet. Mercury is a research planet, Venus is terraform, Mars is an industrial planet, the gas giants are... mined for a lack of a better term for the valuable gasses on them, and Pluto is a military fortress.