Menage a Trois (FxFxF)

Started by Stephanie, January 15, 2014, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephanie

An older couple (Not old, but older than my character who would be between 18 and 22) have been looking for a way to spice up their relationship a little bit, perhaps in order to renew the passion they had when they were first dating. After a time, they decide to search for a young girl to join them for a menage a trois. However, they aren't simply looking for a quick threesome, but rather feel that they are missing something in their relationship, and believe that missing piece is a third member for their love triangle. After spending night after night in bars, and scouring dating sites on the internet, they finally find a girl they think might fit the criteria. They met online, and spend a few weeks talking, getting to know each other, and all that good stuff, until finally a meeting is suggested. They do have a few stipulations before anything is set in stone, however. The first of which is that the girl must be willing to take on a submissive role in the relationship. It's only natural, after all, considering she is a decade or so younger than either of the other two women.

As of right now, I need two people willing to play dominant or switch female characters for this story, so please, if you're interested, feel free to send me a message and hopefully we can get something worked out!

Xanthaine

Colour me interested, happy to play an older (ish) female in a dominant role.

Madie

I'm game, sound like it could be fun.

Visna

If somebody ends up dropping out, I'll fill the spot. Or, if you want a fourth character, I'll be happy to throw in some ideas.

Stephanie

That's 4 people now who've responded to this. >.< I probably should have closed it before now, but I don't mind playing this same story out with two different sets of partners, if you're all okay with it. If so, just let me know in a PM, so this thread doesn't keep getting bumped! 

Stephanie

Going to reopen this since the last one kind of fell through. If interested, send me a message!

Haibane

I've contacted a friend of mine to see if she would be interested in this. Together we could provide a pair of lesbian dommes, probably married, who go in search of your character as a live in maid and sex toy. The other player and I are both switches but we both enjoy domming a lot. Please let me know if you are interested in picking the story back up.

How extreme and kinky would you like to go? Where would you like to draw the line?

Chrystal

Hi Stephanie

Haibane pointed me at this.

It's an interesting take. I'd be happy to discuss it with both of you.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Stephanie

Hey there!

Should we maybe setup a discussion thread somewhere that we can all discuss it together then?