A handful of superhero and fantasy ideas (M for f) Updated 3/17

Started by jacobjon, March 06, 2013, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

1. Fallen Mage

In an alternate present, Darkhome Academy is where the brightest and most ambitious mages go to learn their craft in secret. Those who graduate are the most powerful beings on the planet, manipulating global events in secret. Unfortunately, the stakes are extreme. To enter the top 1% of the school, you must duel another mage. When you win the duel, you decide the fate of your opponent. The board of directors like it when students pick cruel fates. Some previous losers are statues in the courtyard, alive and aware of everything, but unable to move or act in any way. Others have their essence drained to make the winner stronger.

Your character and mine duel to get into the top 1%. Your character is strong, but mine gets the upper hand in the duel. Rather than kill your character or doom her to one of the fates listed above, he asks for complete control over her. She would be his pet, and while her mind would still be her own, her body would be under his absolute control. He can change it, make it feel things or enjoy certain things, or direct it to do as he pleases. The directors are pleased with the fate and use their power to grant the wish. Now she belongs to her rival. He can make her feel sexual pleasure when nothing is happening, change her appearance, or make her long to be bound or please him.

2. Injustice

This would be loosely based on the upcoming DC comics game. The idea I want to play is the story of Superman being slowly stripped of the morality that defines him. Someone, either an original female character or a DC character we pick, has learned that Superman is Clark Kent, and wants him as an ally in her mission to reshape the world. The game would be kind of complicated. I'd like to play out a story where your character befriends mine and starts to manipulating him, both by questioning his beliefs and by causing chaos in his personal life. I'm not looking for him to be mind controlled or anything, I want to play a game of careful manipulation that slowly strips Superman of his dedication to justice and allowing humans to govern themselves.

Of course, as the plot develops, your character might discover she has bitten off more than she can chew. Superman is the most powerful being on the planet, and even as he becomes more dark, his vision of the future might not line up with what your character wants.

3. Split

I think it would be fun to play a Sentry like character, someone who has tremendous power and wants to do good with it, but his power comes with a separate personality that represents everything my character keeps bottled up inside of him. Most of the time he is a good person who wants to do the right thing, but every once in a while he wakes up wanting to use that power to take what he wants and do all the things he won't normally let himself do.

He is powerful enough that the government is willing to put up with his occasional lapses, but they still assign your character to him. She is either a government handler or another hero, though probably a less powerful one. During his good times, he could come to love her, but during his fractured moments, he might resent her, and use his limitless power to humiliate her and do what he pleases with her.

General Pairings

Superman/ Wonder Woman
Clark Kent/ Tess Mercer (Possibly an alternate Smallville universe where she hit him with her car instead of Lex).
Master/Slave

I'm sure more will be posted here soon. 
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman

jacobjon

jacobjon

jacobjon

Removed a few ideas and added general pairings.

jacobjon

jacobjon

jacobjon