Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

*aims......nails Chico with a sleeping dart, as he falls to the ground landing on Nitty, Zu swipes the win and escapes on her scooter*

win win win!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Izzie Aditi

*waves at Nitty who is now under Chico, jumps on teh back of Zu's scooter and in a struggle worthy of a James Bond movie, manages to take the trophy from her*

WIN!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Kazuume

*curses shaking a fist at Izzie, whips around on the scooter chasing her down and once even with her sticks her tongue out at her and snatches the win, once again speeding off waving it in the air*

zee win zee win she is mine!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Izzie Aditi

Izzie's old German teacher magically appears in front of Zu's scooter, yelling at her for making fun of the German language ;)

*runs by and grabs the win*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

-gets on top of Chico, grabs the reigns, swoops down over the two girls and burns them-
-grabs the win and flies off into the sunset-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

As Nitty literally flies INTO the sunset, he drops the win down to the ground

Of course..I wouldn't be Izzie if I didn't catch it and WIIIINNNNN*

Insanityenviesme

somehow manages not to be burned by the sunset, scolding Chico for not braking properly... Swoops over Izzie again, steals the win and goes in the opposite direction so he doesnt smack into anything else
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

*uses her magic MASSIVE stilts to easily lift the win off Chico's back, kissing Nitty on the cheek and running off with the win*

Kazuume

*appears before Izzie putting hands in the air* \o/ I give up! *when she relaxes I once again snatch the win*

Win!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Izzie Aditi

*tackles Zu with one of her magic stilts (holy Jesus, you'd say I was on something but I'm not 8-) ) and takes the win!*

Insanityenviesme

Zaps Izzie's magic stilts away with his handy dandy stilt remover
Accios the win
Heads off to Hogwarts
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

*steals invisibility cloak from Harry who is a big fat wuss anyway*
*prepares for hate from Potterfans* (Bring your pitchforks everyone!)
*sneaks up next to Nitty, molests him and takes the win*

Kazuume

*pushes her down molests her in public stealing the win*

win
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Izzie Aditi

*runs after Zu*

AGAIN! AGAIN!  ;D

I mean..ehm..WIN XD

Sybl

Mordred

*disguised as win.. with TRUE win.. packed away.. the last winner.. instead receives a chicken dinner* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Walks up to the vampire, a bandana covering half of her face, a loaded pistol (water pistol) in each hand, speaks slow and calm:  "This is a hold up!  Give me the win, and no one gets hurted squirted!"

WINS!

elone

In my opinion everyone should quit this game because the win and elone are inseparable.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Anesa

Walks in the thread....and starts separating!   ;P

WINS!

Kazuume

*sneaks up behind camille and squeezes her so hard she drops the win, whipser in her ear*

my win *wanders off*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Izzie Aditi

*sees win unattended in thread, snatches and runs away*

lenka

Belle33

My WIN!  Early bird and all that...  ;D

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Wins! She sleeps and I steal it. :) Wins!

elone

Sorry Sybl, but the win is mine.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's