Looking for writing partners! (F seeking M)

Started by Murdoc Is God, May 22, 2023, 11:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murdoc Is God

Hello, world! I'm Miranda and I am so happy to be able to post this here! You will find a link to my O/O list in my signature. If you don't see something listed, please feel free to inquire!

About me, as a writer:
I have been roleplaying for about 17 years. I also write solo, but I have found the platonic intimacy (is that even the right term?) of roleplaying and collaborative writing are much more of my vibe. I write professionally, believe it or not. Music is my number one love in life, so if we roleplay, I might be making playlists for everything. Our characters, our story, etc. One of my favorite writing exercise is picking one lyric from one song and turning it into a story above 3k words.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for primarily romantic roleplays featuring characters over the age of 18. I'm looking for unlikely pairings, unstable pairings, drama, anger, angst, addiction, violence, and everything in between. Perfect couples tend to bore me pretty quickly. Having extremely good sex one moment and screaming at each other the next, doing what they have to in order to survive a situation, etc.

What kind of girls I play:
I like to play tiny, feisty girls. Usually my girls are anywhere from a quarter to half Asian and either mixed with American or Eastern European ancestry. I like to play girls with dark hair and dark eyes, pretty teeth, and between 4'7"-5'0" tall. Usually, my girls are also on the alternative side. Goth, emo, scene, punk, etc. girls are my specialty. Given that these are usually music-based subcultures, their musical tastes will also reflect that, not just their fashion choices. Or I can play girls who dress emo but listen to goth music. It all depends!

What kind of guys I like to play my girls against:
Important as fuck: I am an extremely visual person when it comes to expressing looks in a roleplay. I only have one OC I use drawn references for, and I prefer to use face claims. That being said, it is extremely hard for me to vibe with a roleplay if I do not like the male's face claim. I have included face claims I have vibed with in the past, or actively enjoy, for you to either choose from or to take looks into consideration while you consider a face claim. I will also accept suggestions for face claims to use for my girls. I will not be creating your entire character for you, I promise.
Typically, I like assholes. Bad boys with soft spots, traumatized jailbirds, drug addicts with no future to drag her all the way down, bullies, big brother's best friends, the type of guys her parents want to send her to another country to get away from. Rodrick Heffley said it, chicks dig bad boys.

Current ideas:
  • Hogwarts Legacy: I'd really like to use my Legacy OC for a post-game (7th year and beyond) roleplay. But, it would require someone to play both Sebastian and Ominis, so I am open to playing any Harry Potter canon in exchange. The idea is a bit convoluted but I would love to find someone interested to explain it to in depth! 
The basics are Sebastian left a girl pregnant before he was sent to Azkaban, and Ominis wed her to keep her from being ostracized, claiming the child as his own. However, eleven years later, Sebastian's conviction is overturned due to him being underage at the time. Chaos ensues.[/list]

• Tekken: Okay, I've done it. I've beat Tekken 8 and I cried. Did anyone else cry? Okay, with that out of the way, I'd like to find someone to play Kazuya or Jin. I need to note, this one will be incest-based. But for the most part, whoever you choose to play and my OC won't know they're related until rather deep in.
My OC is Jin's twin sister, Kazuya's daughter.[/list]

• One Piece. One Piece has taken over my life. Anyone willing to play Sanji or Luffy should get in touch. I'm leaning towards Sanji, for the moment. I'd also like to follow the Live Action storyline. My One Piece OC is a whorehouse worker on an island. I think Sanji could easily enter a whorehouse and become even more enthralled with her than the rest of the girls. I'd like this to be romance-based, but keeping true to the source material, full of action and drama.

• Paparazzi: The male lead (YC) and female lead (MC) of a new movie or TV show start dating. MC should have been honest about her feelings, considering YC has dated his past three leading ladies. Is he in it for something more than the moment, or is it going to turn into a catastrophic meltdown?
OR:
  • The cast of a new TV show notice MC and YC seem to be perfect for each other. And it seems MC and YC are the only ones who don't see it. Finally, a night out partying after a long week of shooting results in the duo going home together, hooking up, and making the rest of the cast giggle about it the next day. How does it work out for them?
Suggested FC: Jeff Ward.

• American Horror Story: Murder House-inspired idea that I recently tried but never got off the ground. A woman with a teenage son and a man with a teenage son fall in love and get married. They decide to move their blended family into a new home in a new state, starting over. Things don't work out as well as anyone hoped, as after messing around with a ouija board in the attic, the teenage step-brothers unleash hell upon the home.
Suggested FC: Cody Fern, Jeff Ward.

• An on again off again couple end up getting closer than they anticipated after the male's experimenting with drugs turns into a full-on addiction. The female is either scrambling to try and save him, dragging him out of parties, picking him up from jail, or she's threatening to join him unless he stops.
Suggested FC: Oli Sykes.

• The female starts sneaking around with her older brother's best friend. Even though they're both of age, her parents disapprove and she ends up being kicked out. Even though he's promised to take care of her, the male starts stepping out and his true nature shows way too late. She's pregnant.
Suggested FC: Damon Albarn, Jeff Ward.

• A young couple dealing with addiction not only to substances, but to each other, have to do whatever it takes to survive. Whatever it takes means just that... whatever it takes.
Suggested FC: Damon Albarn, Keith Richards.

• A set of brothers, male A and male B, both fall for the same female. The issue comes from the female not being able to properly choose between them, knowing someone is going to get hurt.
Suggested FC: Keith Richards, Jeff Ward, Iñaki Godoy.

Male FCs I vibe with:

Female FCs I have used:
[/b][/b]

Murdoc Is God

Added new idea:
A story that takes place during the early 2000s. Skateboarding, stoner culture, spray paint, Viva La Bam, Jackass. Would follow a group of skaters who get dragged down into the abyss by their lifestyles and can't swim to the surface fast enough.

Murdoc Is God

Skater idea taken! Added 3 new ideas:
  • He wants to be famous, she wants him to behave. A common story in rock'n roll lore. Some of the greatest legends have a trail of great women behind them. However, she wants him to come to terms with reality. Tired of paying the bills alone, tired of the drugs, the booze, the parties, things start to get violent between them when she threatens to leave. Is he on the edge of his breakout into the rock scene? Or is he a fucking loser?
  • A very loyal groupie gets her big shot, hooking up with the guitarist of her favorite band. He's always been elusive, but now she has to track him down a second time. He put a bun in her oven. Oops.
  • It's their final year of high school. The punk rock stoner loser has always had a crush on the popular valedictorian, you know how it goes. He takes a shot and asks her to prom, and she says yes! But he finds out they're way more alike than anticipated when he learns she's using copious amounts of drugs to stay 'perfect'.

Murdoc Is God

Added new idea, and I'm super excited to try it out!
  • My character ends up in a psychiatric unit after an attempt on her life. While in there, she meets a man who makes her feel like she can take on the whole world. They sneak around together, the nurses and doctors try to keep them apart, but they always find a way to get back near each other. When they're both released, it turns out they're just as toxic as they feared they would be.

Murdoc Is God

Organized, removed taken ideas, added a new female FC I have used, and added yet another idea I REALLY wanna try!
  • American Horror Story: Murder House-inspired idea that I recently tried but never got off the ground. A woman with a teenage son and a man with a teenage son fall in love and get married. They decide to move their blended family into a new home in a new state, starting over. Things don't work out as well as anyone hoped, as after messing around with a ouija board in the attic, the teenage step-brothers unleash hell upon the home.

Murdoc Is God

Added another idea. I am very inspired for some reason.

• Shameless-inspired. Something about a family living on the edge, a parent out of control, and a sense of peace amongst the chaos. Or maybe tossing OCs into the canon Shameless universe.

Murdoc Is God

Idea added, and I would really REALLY like to find a partner for it!

• Hogwarts Legacy: I'd really like to use my Legacy OC for a post-game (7th year and beyond) roleplay. But, it would require someone to play both Sebastian and Ominis, so I am open to playing any Harry Potter canon in exchange. The idea is a bit convoluted but I would love to find someone interested to explain it to!

Murdoc Is God

Updated the pictures. I forgot I had nuked my F-List account, where most of my images were hosted, and a lot of the links stopped working. Whoopsie. Every image/link should be working now and if not, please let me know!

Murdoc Is God

New idea, that is even shocking to me.

• Laughing Jack. That creepypasta always stuck with me, and recently a flame for him was reignited while making a potential OC for a One Piece roleplay. An unsuspecting family moves into the house, and of course the youngest child finds Jack's box. But instead, Jack finds himself infatuated with the eldest sister of the family. In an entirely different way than usual. Her boyfriend started hitting her, and she never told her parents, their friends didn't do anything. Said boyfriend ended up brutally murdered. Jack watches her sleep, and slowly starts appearing to her, trying not to scare her. Eventually, they end up in some sort of sick and twisted love, and she's the one he chooses to take to the otherside with him.

Murdoc Is God

Removed a few ideas I no longer have interest in. No new ideas added yet, but will be soon! <3

Murdoc Is God

New suggested male FC option on each idea added, and 2 new male FCs I vibe with/enjoy added! Taken ideas removed.

Murdoc Is God

New idea with two different flavors:
  • Paparazzi: The male lead (YC) and female lead (MC) of a new movie or TV show start dating. MC should have been honest about her feelings, considering YC has dated his past three leading ladies. Is he in it for something more than the moment, or is it going to turn into a catastrophic meltdown?
OR:
  • The cast of a new TV show notice MC and YC seem to be perfect for each other. And it seems MC and YC are the only ones who don't see it. Finally, a night out partying after a long week of shooting results in the duo going home together, hooking up, and making the rest of the cast giggle about it the next day. How does it work out for them?

Murdoc Is God

New idea in the noodle.

• One Piece. One Piece has taken over my life. Anyone willing to play Sanji or Luffy should get in touch. I'm leaning towards Luffy and making a girl that would go good with him. I'd like to follow the Live Action storyline.

Murdoc Is God

Murdoc Is God

Murdoc Is God

New male FC added, expanded on the Hogwarts Legacy idea, expanded on the One Piece idea. Heavily in a horror mood. 

(Wtf is formatting?!)