Star Wars The Old Republic. Recruitment and Interest check.

Started by Batman4560, March 07, 2014, 12:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

:)

Glad to have you aboard. Still I am thinking non-con exotic just to cover our bases?

fallensaviour

Scoundrel not scout I only dip scout for 1 talent that I don't think ill have access too

kckolbe

Scoundrel has some amazing talents for force users, Fool's Luck being my favorite.  +5 to all skill rolls for the entire encounter (including Use the Force), and only costs 1 force point.

Non-con exotic sounds fine enough.  Non-con scenes don't really do anything for me, but I don't mind if others are involved in them.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

fallensaviour

They did some errata to fools luck that makes it less cheese

kckolbe

(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Batman4560

Miroque

I think I will drop dual wield, as its soo feat eating on Saga. And not to mention, Cathar class trick will not work while dual wielding..

Or... what about flaws (like in 3.5ed ?) flaw equals feat. That way it would give us a bit more freedom on character generation.

kckolbe

I'm not opposed to the idea of flaws, as long as they follow the standard of being 50% stronger than a feat.

Intro Thread

Batman4560

fallensaviour

Quote from: Miroque on March 11, 2014, 11:24:20 AM
I think I will drop dual wield, as its soo feat eating on Saga. And not to mention, Cathar class trick will not work while dual wielding..

Or... what about flaws (like in 3.5ed ?) flaw equals feat. That way it would give us a bit more freedom on character generation.

You get a lot of feats in saga too at least one every other level in a class and one at 1 3 6 9 12 15 18

HairyHeretic

If you have room, I'd be interested in playing. My old pen and paper group ran a Star Wars Saga campaign, and it would be fun to dust off my old character

He was an Arkanian offshoot, very much the face man of the group, and also the pilot (the offshoot skill focus was in Pilot). Brief background was that he was part of a group of genetically engineered slaves created for a Czerka subsiduary. A computer error meant that when they were delivered to their destination, the company that was supposed to have bought them was no longer in business. The factor who had charge of them saw this as an opportunity for personal profit, and was going to sell the lot of them to the Hutts. They found out about this, and that they were 'off the books', and staged a breakout. The group kept together and now runs a semi / occasionally legit import / export business out on the Fringe.

I took the first few levels in Noble to get access to the Lineage tree, Connections is a trait that very much fits the character. He's mostly Scoundrel, though a fairly charming one.

Would that work here?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Batman4560

If yo u can retro fit him to lvl 2, then I can work him into the game. Do you know the books I am allowing?

HairyHeretic

I can rebuild the character from scratch, more or less.

Core book and KOTOR wasn't it?

It'll likely be the weekend before I get a character together btw.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

fallensaviour

Batman4560

HairyHeretic

Cheers :)

I'll see if I can get a first draft to you in the next day or two.

Cattle die, kinsmen die