Bringing Naruto D20 to E? (Original Characters Only! Now Recruiting! ...Again.)

Started by Inerrant Lust, February 25, 2011, 11:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

I have an OC based upon myself who has a bloodline trait. She's from another village I created for some forums I used to run: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Amimonogakure/index.php?showtopic=3

I could alter her history to be from a canon village and to otherwise fit the story, but again I'd have to be walked through the process of how to create her for Naruto D20.

I have some other Naruto OCs as well, but she's the only one based upon myself.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

DKDBSD

Quote from: Chaznia on April 25, 2011, 06:13:14 PM
I have an OC based upon myself who has a bloodline trait. She's from another village I created for some forums I used to run: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Amimonogakure/index.php?showtopic=3

I could alter her history to be from a canon village and to otherwise fit the story, but again I'd have to be walked through the process of how to create her for Naruto D20.

I have some other Naruto OCs as well, but she's the only one based upon myself.

Take it slow and ask questions I'm doing that but I've still got a lot to read. :/

Niki315

Wow... I missed a lot over this weekend... o.o() I'm still interested in this, but I happened to be out of town over the weekend.  What'd I miss over the course of 6 pages?

Mysterica

Lol. Mostly just talk, but the important stuff is that the characters are going to start somewhere between five and nine, probably take place or at least start in Kirigakure, and will likely move towards the. start of a new village in the end.

DKDBSD

Erm I need to know for certain before I can go much further and I think we need to sort the stats. As I said to earlier I think we should all do any state based die rolls on this thread. No way of cheating then.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

DKDBSD

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

DKDBSD

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Ramael

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Inerrant Lust

I honestly don't know if I'll be able to run this any time soon.. Already have quite a bit on my plate at the moment, unfortunately.

DKDBSD

Erm maybe one of the others who gets the system could start it? The two of you could co operate and then we see what happens.

Mysterica

Yeah.  Or if someone else could just take over and turn it into their own idea for a campaign.  I have a slight bit of understanding, but don't really know enough to feel comfortable GMing.  I there is someone who does though, we could still try and get something going.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Mysterica on May 02, 2011, 12:38:08 PM
Yeah.  Or if someone else could just take over and turn it into their own idea for a campaign.  I have a slight bit of understanding, but don't really know enough to feel comfortable GMing.  I there is someone who does though, we could still try and get something going.

Or if it comes down to it we could try a systemless based one. Looking at the system has inspired me though. I've modified the Naruto Ninja version of my two OC's.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, 5th level game in before series actually hit in. In the ninja war period what is most least revealed about.

I could volunteer to GM but I am known for lazy posting schelude as GM  :-\

Mysterica

DigitLninja

so... we waited around for two weeks for the GM to return, only to not be patient for the GM to get us started?
Quotes to Live by: