Seeking M/M Yaoi! Lets do this anime style!

Started by Gunnygirl, May 06, 2010, 03:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunnygirl

Hello!

So I want some yaoi! I was at Barnes and Noble searching for a really good yaoi and all I found was crap...so I want to do my own! 

What I am looking for in a partner:
-Exchange forum private messages at first so we understand what I want before we get into RP.
-RP posts to be made at least three times a day.
-Someone who can post at least three lines! <A MUST!!!
-Someone who likes to pick up and go with RP ideas and add to the over all theme.
-Long term.
-A partner who can use imagination to expand the RP. Sitting around talking about love or having sex is boring. See below.

What I am looking for in an RP:
-Romance
-Drama
-Suspense
-Free style with believability. (Its nice when the knight falls to his wounds, winning always is boring. No rolling of dice or preset rules.)
-STUFF HAPPENING, excitement, anything new.

What character I will be playing:
Dillon is a young American student who has recently transferred to Tokyo with his military father. He is tall, brown straight hair and deep green eyes, all the lady's love his amazing American accent and his cool American looks. He seems quick to make friends and finds himself in the popular crowd. Easily Dillon can dominate the crowd at any party by his height alone. His personality is out going, friendly, and cool. Who would suspect that he loves men? The way he has his way with the ladies!

What I am looking for in an opposite character:
-Submissive
-Virgin to male/male relationship or sex in general
-Shy
-Good looking, female characteristics, but not a cross dresser.
-inexperienced