Requesting Games

Started by LunaWolf, May 03, 2013, 10:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunaWolf

"We humans fear the beast within the wolf because we do not understand the beast within ourselves"

"We have doomed the Wolf not for what it is, but for what we have deliberately and mistakenly perceived it to be..the mythologized epitome of a savage, ruthless killer..which is, in reality no more than a reflexed images of ourself."
Ons & Offs Requesting! Apologies and Absences

LunaWolf

My Rules
•I desire a long term, plot filled rp.  That is not to say that I do not wish sex to happen, or even that sex will take a long time to happen!  But simply, I want more than just sex.
•If you are unable to post for a bit, please say so.  As in, please send me a message.  I do not always remember to check the absences area, and so I might miss it if you were to say so there.  That said, if a month goes by and there has been no activity in the rp?  Chances are, I have lost the urge or drive to continue it. 
•If you wish to end the rp, say so!  Please do not up and disappear on me.  I do not take offense if you are not feeling the rp, or even if you think my writing style sucks more than a whore on a pimp-cock.  Just please show the consideration of ending it, rather than up and leaving.
•Concerning posts and how long they should be, etc…  I used to be of the mindset of not setting a minimum length on posts, but just as time has gone by I realize that I now have to put a minimum amount.  I wish two paragraphs minimum.  This is not an outrageous demand I believe, and provides a good detailed reply to the rp.
"We have doomed the Wolf not for what it is, but for what we have deliberately and mistakenly perceived it to be..the mythologized epitome of a savage, ruthless killer..which is, in reality no more than a reflexed images of ourself."

LunaWolf

My Roleplay List

Anime
Akatsuki
Bleach
Final Fantasy
Fruits Basket
Full Metal Alchemist
Hellsing
Inuyasha
Naruto
One Piece
Yu Yu Hakusho

Fantasy
Angels
Anthros
Assassins
Demons
Dragon
Echidna (Half human, Half Snake)
Elementals (people who control Elements)
Elves
God/Goddess
Geisha
Mermaids/Merman
Ninjas
Pirates
Samurais
Shifters
Slaves
Vampires
Were-Animals (Tiger, Wolves etc..)
Zombies

Movies/Television
21 Jump Street
Argon
Avengers
Batman
Jurassic Park
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Men In Black
Pirates of the Caribbean
Prison Break
Saw Series
Snow White and The Huntsman
The Big Bang Theory
Twilight

Real-Life
Accidental Pregnancy
Arranged Marriage
Bounty Hunter/Target
Cops
Friends
Famous People/Fans
Gang
Jail
NFL
Mafia
Rehab
Teacher/Student
WWE
Yuzuka

LunaWolf

Cravings
here are some Ideas
School Romance:A new school year begins. New students arrive as the suniors pull pranks. This school year is to be one of the best, only because a new girl has been transfered from her old school, and meets with a guy who is known around the school as the biggest bully around. Will she stand up to him and prove she is not afraid of him, or will he make fun of her? What happnes if these two, are paired up and find love? Will thier parents approve? Who knows.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Biker Gang:Two gangs who have always been fighting for territory are taken over by new leaders. These gangs have great ideas, but unknown to them, each of the gangs leaders are run by exs. But what happens when the two are trapped in a house and no way out toegther, will they stay away, fight or maybeold feelings surface?

Love Triangle: A love between a Hero, Villian and one normal person

Summer Lovin': A gang of friends and thier friends come together to go on a trip together to celebrate the fist year over with college. They decide to go on a camping trip near an ocean and to have fun, but what happenes when two people meet, and fall in love, but as summer nears it end will they split up and act as f nothing happened or will things happen that are un expected.

Oposites Attact:
She has been a star for two years and is well known in the field. He, is a new director/ acotr in the field what happenes when he gets to attached to her and starts to have feelings for the woman of his deams, will she feel the same way about him or is she just doing her job?
this picture is NSF!!

LunaWolf

Taurean

I\d be interested in an rp with you, student and teacher perhaps ?

LunaWolf

Updates
[/size]
Updated cravings!