Legend of Saffron Stronghold Reboot [Suite Owners Win!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 13, 2013, 04:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

The guests of Saffron Stronghold arrive in the late afternoon, one by one, each having their luggage taken to their room and a short welcome from the hostess Lady Black before being welcomed comfortably to the Lounge to enjoy something to drink or nibble on before dinner, where the housewarming party will begin. The Stronghold has been closed for many years after the incidents that occurred at the last attempt to house people within, but the manor always called to her and Saffron simply couldn't deny a third attempt at opening her beloved Stronghold to the world. The last few weeks have been spent readying the place for its new inhabitants and finally move-in day has arrived.

Remember to include Saffron in any and all game related PMs

Players
  • Cyrano Johnson
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • SunshineSparkle
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • yugi006

Roles
  • Suite Owner x7-82-3
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x2-3
  • Sire

Rundown
Day 1 - Trieste is elected Estate Keeper.
Night 1 - Cyrano, a Suite Owner, does not survive the night.
Day 2 - The resident's have yugi removed and find he is a Suite Owner.
Night 2 - The legend takes Sunshine, another Suite Owner.
Day 3 - The residen'ts remove Remiel from the Stronghold and find that he was a Vampire.
Kanrya, a Suite Owner, stepped out of the game.
Night 3 - Ryven, a Suite Owner is taken by the vampires during the night.
Day 4 - Josietta, the Sire, is kicked from the Stronghold.
Night 4 - Mr Bigglesworth, a vampire, is found dead in his bed.
Day 5 -
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Autumn Sativus

Having been collected from the lounge by Lady Black, the houseguests arrive to the dining room to be greeted by Saffron herself at the door. "It's so good to see you all! It has been far too long my friends!" As everyone files in to their seats they find their preferred drink waiting for them and the appetizers arriving just moments after they are all seated. Dinner begins, each course arriving soon after the prior is finished until dessert is being prepared as they let their meal settle.

"Welcome, everyone!" Saffron stands and greets her guests more publicly. "I'm so glad to have you all joining us. The Manor has been vacant for far too long, but you all know what fate our previous buyers succumbed to. We wanted to be sure that no such thing would happen again and I assure you all precautions have been taken to ensure it does not happen again! Our Estate Keeper, Lord Grey has assured me that all of the staff are new to the Manor and that there is no chance of such things happening again..."

It is in this very unfortunate moment that the sound of several women screaming is heard clearly from the hallway. The Lady nearly falls over in her spot as the nightmare she's had for weeks leading up to this evening starts to come true. And certainly enough the staff comes hurrying in to collect her, letting her know that Lord Grey was found in the attic looking very similar to those of the last incident, white as a ghost, with small puncture wounds... The Lady takes a few moments to collect herself before returning to inform the new Reidents of the problem.

"It seems the curse has not yet given up its hold my friends. We will have to remain here until we are certain is has been eliminated or until it takes us all, heavens forbid. But first, we will require a new Estate Keeper. I am so sorry to bring this news to you, but we must be swift if we want to catch the trouble before it catches us."

Please welcome yourself to the Manor as you like and cast your vote for the new Estate Keeper (the tie breaking role) in bold in your first post.

Good luck everyone!
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

"Mr. B did a wonderful job before." Guy remarked. "I see no reason to fix what isn't broke."
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Ryven

persephone325

"Yugi, my dear. I believe you would suit the job best." Lady Persephone said confidently with a smile.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

"It makes me happy that you think that I would be a good Estate Keeper my dear Persephone but you would make an even better one.

James Moriarty

"My word -- I'm experiencing the most distinct sense of deja vu -- is anyone else feeling it?  Hm, well, perhaps it's just me then.  Ah right, voting.  Let's shake things up a bit.  I'm casting my vote for Trieste as well."

Trieste

SunshineSparkle

"My vote is for Remiel." She said after a few guests made their choice.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Mr B (3) - RpGuy, Trie, Star
Trieste (3) - Ryven, JM, Josi
Josietta (1) - Remi
Persephone (1) - yugi
Remiel (1) - Sunshine
yugi (1) - persephone

Yet to Vote
Cyrano Johnson, Kanrya, Lisar, Mr Bigglesworth, Tharic, Valerian
Us against the world

Starlequin

"Hrmph, I believe this time I shall follow the path of the masses," Starlequin grumbled as he oiled one of the wheels on his chair. "so Mr B gets my votey-vote-vote."
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Remiel

"I didn't trust Josietta last time, and it turned out I was dead wrong about her.  I won't make the same mistake twice.  Josietta gets my vote."

Cyrano Johnson

Professor Cyrano Johnson (Esq. PhD. HD-DVD VIP QC), clad in his dark brown suit and purple fedora as is academic custom at the little-known but wealthy Shaftesbury Colleges, barely notices the sounds of horrid screams as he tucks into a large helping of Spotted Dick ("a delightful confection of the British Isles," he thinks as he savours the pudding's salty undertones). But he does notice the speech Lady Black is giving as the Dick slides in satisfying fashion down his gullet.

Curse?! he thinks in instant alarm, his firm sense of gravitas wilting as he feels a curious sense of familiarity about the proceedings. I should make haste to put another body between such horrid things and myself... why, I'm positively limp with fear! Scanning the assembled company, he alights at random on a striking woman whose visage is an excellent curative for inhibitions to one's circulation, and declares: "Trieste! I vote Trieste for Estate-Keeper! Most firmly!"
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Mr B (4) - RpGuy, Trie, Star, lisar
Trieste (4) - Ryven, JM, Josi, Cyrano
Josietta (3) - Remi, Val, Tharic
Persephone (1) - yugi
Remiel (1) - Sunshine
yugi (1) - persephone

Yet to Vote
Kanrya, Mr Bigglesworth
Us against the world

Valerian

"Deja vu is right," Val murmured, looking around at the assembled group.  Trying to shake off the feeling, she very deliberately cast a different vote than last time.  "I agree with Remiel, I think Josietta might do a good job," she said, also settling into a different chair than last time.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Tharic

Tharic eyed Valerian closely, grinning a bit as he leaned over behind her, 'What, no RNG this time my dear?' He stepped a few feet over, pulling out a chair and slipping in. 'I too think I shall cast my vote for Josietta."

lisar

Lisa nodded her head back and forth, obviously weighing her options.  Settling on her decision, her head slowed and finally stopped.  She looked up at Saffron and spoke, "I vote we keep Mr. B in. He sounds so official."

Mr Bigglesworth

Mr. B. thought long and hard before deciding that Persephone would be a fine choice as well.

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Mr B (5) - RpGuy, Trie, Star, lisar, persephone
Trieste (4) - Ryven, JM, Josi, Cyrano
Josietta (4) - Remi, Val, Tharic, yugi
Persephone (2) - yugi, Mr B
Remiel (1) - Sunshine
yugi (1) - persephone

Yet to Vote
Kanrya, Sunshine, Mr B

I'm going to ask everyone to please vote (or re-vote) between the top 3 contenders so we don't have a tie.
Us against the world

yugi006

persephone325

"Well then, my vote would be for Mr B, of course!" Persephone said with a smile.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Tharic

Mr Bigglesworth