What are you listening to right now (part 4)

Started by Oreo, August 21, 2021, 10:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shekinah

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Kakihara

TyCaine

Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Sagitta

Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.
This aptly named thread: Ons & Offs

Murdoc Is God

The Lioness

♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Shekinah

I'm just so glad, when I joined I used to be one of the few who posted anime, j-pop and k-pop songs and now so many people are doing so. Happy making to see I'm not alone

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Geeklet

Sagitta

Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.
This aptly named thread: Ons & Offs

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Murdoc Is God

The Lioness

Quote from: Shekinah on April 11, 2024, 12:34:14 PMI'm just so glad, when I joined I used to be one of the few who posted anime, j-pop and k-pop songs and now so many people are doing so. Happy making to see I'm not alone.
I've gone down a big rabbit hole with Stray Kids. I don't know if I could get out even if I wanted to. It's made my brain delulu, and I'm loving every moment. Expect to see a lot of them from me. 

♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Brokk

Geeklet

Shrimplified

Murdoc Is God