SOA/Walking Dead Cravings (Seeking Male character for M/F)

Started by Camie Calamity, September 20, 2013, 08:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camie Calamity

Hello, and welcome to my role play request thread. Please take a moment to check out my on and off page, linked within my signature, also check out my role play preferences beneath my avatar. Any interest in a role play should be sent via pm, as I hardly check on this thread.

I guess I should start with a few bits about myself: I prefer at least two paragraphs in replies, one if its a good one, but two or more tickles my fancy.  That does not mean that I require pages and pages of text, unless of course you want to post pages and pages.  I do try to match what I am given, this does not always happen, but I will make up for it.  When it comes to posting styles, I tend to mirror my partner.  Third person, is preferred.  Forum posting is preferred, however, I will do email but not messenger, which I hardly ever use at all.

When it comes to role playing, it just makes more sense and seems to be more enjoyable if we both create a story.  It may be a generalized idea that I place up, but please be prepared to add your own creativity to it.  For me, I neither like to lead nor follow.  I know that there will be times that I have to lead or follow but please be prepared to put the same effort it.  I love twists!  I do, I do.

I prefer to play the female lead, unless you can convince me to take the male role, which isn't going to be easy.  My characters are switch with a leaning towards dominance, with the occasional submission.  Character gender is all I am interested in, the writers gender doesn't bother me either way, as long as we are having fun is all that matters.

Motor Cycles and Out Laws SOA (Seeking Male Character, for M/F)

At the present time I am hugely addicted to the show, Sons of Anarchy and would like to do a role play set in that world.  As for your character you can either choose cannon or create one all to your own to play against my original.  I am looking for someone who doesn’t mind writing a violent story while incorporating romance.   Preferably plot heavy with added smut to spice things up but must be heavy on the plot.

Cannon Pairings of Interest

My roles on the right.

(Jax Teller X Original)
(Juice X Original)
(Original X Original)

The Walking Dead (Seeking Male Character, for M/F)Taken

As with the Sons of Anarchy, I am also a huge fan of, The Walking Dead.  Currently I am looking to start a role play within the world of the Walking Dead.  Seeing as they would be battling zombies, there will be violence.  Looking for a partner who doesn't mind writing the gory violent details of a zombie apocalypse while rebuilding a world.  Sexual elements with a strong story.  I again will be writing the role of a female original, your character your choice of original or cannon.

Cannon Pairings of Interest

My roles on the right

(Daryl X Original)
(Rick X Original)
(Original X Original)

Rock Star/Country Star (M/F, looking for the star)

He had started as most playing in a garage band in high school, their manager no other than his girlfriend, until of course he was discovered.  Forced to choose his band and his girl or life on the road playing amphitheaters with those like Metallica (or whoever you would like to imagine)  the choice was easy, he chose the life of the rock star.  His friends of course go on with their normal lives except for the ex girlfriend who manages to make it big in the world of rock on her own as a manager, known for the big bands she represents.  Life for him, descends into a spiral of hell due to his bad choices with his career on the line, the only one who can help is the one he left behind, the manager and his ex.(No this is not Mark Wahlberg or Jennifer Aniston)  This can be adapted to the country music genre.
What Turns Me On and What Turns Me Off!***Updated 6/30/2013***

Absences and General Slowness! *****Will be slow until February, at least.*****

Posting times for me are Monday-Friday.  Seldom weekend replies.

Camie Calamity

Revised, deleted prohibition craving added three new cravings, The Haunted House, Cowboys and Indians, and The Rock Star.

Camie Calamity

Camie Calamity