Open Vacancy - ShareHouse Welcoming New Tenants {PAUSED} [Light-H]

Started by Eliza, February 23, 2011, 08:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

white

Want to tell that I've been busy with RL, so maybe can't do rp for a while...
Sorry for late notice.
For further info click at below :

Male

Female

My ons and offs

Eliza

Eliza

Stating that I'm still open for recruiting for anyone who wants to stay at the ShareHouse.

Eliza

I'm putting this game on pause to better know who still wants to play in this game. I may be tweaking some stuff here and there. If you are on the roster for the game, have played or haven't played yet, then expect a PM from me. If you are interested in playing this game, but are not on the roster, please state your interest here. If you have a character ready, please use the format provided in the first post. Thank you.

DKDBSD

Eliza

It slowed down enough that it stood still ... hence PAUSE!

Eliza

In the meantime, here's some backstory to explain in IC terms, why the change.

There was some backstory with the character Raul. It was in reality, Raul's father that owned the Sharehouse. In a chance encounter, the father of Raul saw that the place wasn't taken care of enough, but Raul came in Chelsea's defense. Half of the current tenants immediately left, and sought shelter elsewhere. The other half sided with Chelsea and Raul and moved to a similar house, coincidentally owned by Chelsea's father. Fortunately, the rent for the house was almost half of the rent in the first ShareHouse, but the rooms are smaller, making room for more bathrooms and more storage space on each floor, considerably expanding the living room and kitchen downstairs.

Currently, Raul is the only resident in the new Sharehouse that is not in speaking terms with the rest of the tenants, so he will be a non-interactive NPC for the moment. The reason is because he's pleading with his father to reconsider ... maybe room for a little drama?

The location of the new ShareHouse is in the same neighborhood, but in a more upscale area. There are no parking spaces on the street, but there will be enough garage space for the vehicles of the tenants, all with protection from the elements.