News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

*Gives Jack a nonthreatening, friendly cuddle.* I don't bite...strangers. *winks*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

WyldRanger

*raises from the depths of his mind, Xana comes up and gives Reign a warm cuddle*

Skye

Sounds like you need something caffeinated. *Cuddles Xana.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

WyldRanger

Quote from: Reign on February 28, 2009, 06:05:07 PM
Sounds like you need something caffeinated. *Cuddles Xana.*

Actually more like I need something physical to get me alert today. >_< *cuddles the lovely Reign*

Skye

Quote from: Xana on February 28, 2009, 09:19:05 PM
Actually more like I need something physical to get me alert today. >_< *cuddles the lovely Reign*

(>_<)    --.,,, ^_^ Looks like you're pooping. (Yes, I am childish.) *Cuddles you tight.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

*readjusts controls... reducing spank and bite from the cuddlebitespank... as in a mellow mood... a cuddle seems best option... giving Reign a big cuddle... but then sneaks in a couple bites for she simply deserves it, and yeah, just tastes too good* :)
*See Pillory*

Tankou

-whips up lots of espresso, and gives Cynical a good coffee cuddle- I am a barista so coffee is my trade, makes sense that coffee is how I cuddle too XP

Mordred

*doesn't really know how to cuddle a 'non-female-person'... and has no coffee to offer (sorry drank it on the way here, but my intentions were golden)... and am not drunk (or I'd probably give a big hug claiming, "I love you man"... )

So... instead, gives you a vial of reddish fluid. In times of danger, mortal, drink this.. and wreak havoc amongst those that mean you ill. *then gives Tankou a friendly slap on the back, grabbing his other hand for a shake*...

Wouldn't this be considered a 'Kodak moment'?
*See Pillory*

leelan

*slips in sliding my arms around Cynical's waist cuddlin him* hey Vampire :)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mordred

*gives the lovely leelan a warm, tight cuddle... feeling how lovely and warm she is* Hey Human :)
*See Pillory*

Galainas

*Gives Cynical a friendly hug, followed by some firm taps on his back* Hey there mate! Hope you're well!
Girls are always running through my mind. They don't dare walk.

Andy Gibb

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

"In no customary way at all... nuh-uh!... but with serious intent and built up cuddling-energy, gives Reign an Ultra-Cuddle... dangerous for most but he knows she can handle it* (some call it... Cuddle 2.5, others Cuddle 2009)
*See Pillory*

Skye

My intention was to lure you in here. *Smiles* It worked. *Is entwined in a Cynical 2.5 Cuddle. My grabby hands going everywhere.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

*feels lots of mini jolts as updates and uploads infused into cuddles prevent this dark creature from freeing too quickly (which dark creature... ahh that is the question).. seriously wondering who lured who! yet all that fades as these long arms give this gorgeously winged Reign many more Cynical 2.5 Cuddle!*
*See Pillory*

leelan

*runs in jumping onto Cynical's back cuddling him* hi hi hi!!!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mordred

*starts to fall forward from this lovely cuddle... but then in a matrix-type-effect, pauses midstream, jumping up in the air with leelan clamped to my back, somehow spinning to squeeze her in a double-cuddle, taking a few little bites along the way before landing perfectly*
*See Pillory*

Skye

*Turns into the multi-armed goddess Parvati to uber cuddle you.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

WyldRanger

*slithers his way in to cuddle the wonderful Reign* Morning!

Skye

Good morning Xana! *Uber cuddles sweet Xana.* I have eight arms at the moment...so you're in luck!!!
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

WyldRanger

*raises eyebrows* Eight arms? I am a lucky guy aren't I? *laughs and embraces Reign*

Skye

*chuckles* Yes, on account that I turned into the hindu goddess Parvati...just for the cuddle box. Just for today.
*Lifts brows up and down. Octo-hugs you.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

WyldRanger

*smiles and readily enjoys the octo-hugs and he tries to return the gesture with his own measly two arms*

Skye

*Makes triple-decker Reign cuddling sandwich with Xana.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

ShrowdedPoet

*cops several prolonged feels of Reign before hugging her tight and grabbing her ass*
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs