Deviations: The Outbreak (Superhero Semi-freeform) (Recruiting OPEN - 1/24/13)

Started by Adonis, November 02, 2013, 02:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonis

You guys are moving a LOT faster than I am :P Im doing my best to get everything set up in a timely fashion, and here in a minute I'll be sending PM's for you guys to move characters over.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

BadForm

Hmmm... Do we have to specify what our SL1 looks like, how it manifests? I see some such as Orange Marmalade have but others such as Angaroo haven't. I haven't since I'm not sure what limits Omnilinguistics would have anyway. Deep knowledge of on language group? Ability to communicate with a type of animal?
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

Adonis

Ill be sending out PM's here in juuuust a minute about character sheet approvals, etc. Then Ill start working on developing each power to stage 3. From there, we can discuss alternatives when the time comes.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Mister Grimm

Character:
Name: Lucas "The Hammer" Knight
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Single
Previous (Or current) Profession: Construction Worker turned Amateur Boxer turned Construction Worker

Appearance:
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue/green with hazel edges
Skin: White
Weight: 185 lbs
Height: 6'4"
Other: An Ouroboros tattoo on his upper back (playby: Jared Padalecki)

Information:
Personality:
Lucas is a rather easy going guy with an even tempered despite his seemingly thuggish appearance. Unless, of course, someone messes with his family then he gets rather protective and sometimes rather brutish. He has a bit of a sarcastic side that may get on some people's nerves, but generally leaves snide remarks for people and things he doesn't like. He enjoys having a good laugh and attending most sporting events, but tends to stay away from any sort of fighting events. He is a social creature and likes to go out to sports bars, but never with the intent of getting drunk off his ass. He is fairly creative and tends to think better on his feet than going in with a plan, but usually ends up getting in over his head. Intelligent more so now than he was in school, but isn't the kind of guy you would go to if you needed help with homework (Just ask his younger brothers and sister).

Background:
The eldest son of four kids, Lucas grew up fast and had found himself making sacrifices in favor of his family's financial situation.  While originally striving for a scholarship with a college of his choice, his grades had never been good enough and he didn't want to burden his mother who was already pulling double shifts at the dinner she was working at when his college plans fell through. Instead he took to working in construction through a connection he had with one of his friends, while making extra money on the side boxing at a gym on the other side of the city.

Quickly making a name for himself among his peers, Lucas eventually started boxing more for better prize money, much to his mother's initial displeasure. He was known for quickly knocking out his opponents, but it usually took several rounds to do so. His name came up in the sports section of the newspaper and eventually was considered a sort of rising star who was getting close to becoming Pro. That is until the fateful day that he had received his yearly flu shot, causing his whole world to turn on end. Things broke for no reason when he grabbed for them, he knocked a few doors off their hinges by simply stumbling through them, and much more bizarre occurrences.

It didn't take him long to adjust to these new changes, or so he thought, but "accidents" kept seeming to happen. So when he had managed to start taking out other boxers with a single punch or two instead of taking them down in a few rounds,  rumors began to circulate about how he utilized performance enhancing drugs or how he would somehow injure his opposition before matches. It reached its peak when he had almost tore another boxer's head off with a particularity killer left hook, hospitalizing the man a week or so after his symptoms began to start. Apparently his powers werent in control like he though. This eventually led to him being suspended  from the sport pending expulsion when a syringe was planted in his locker, supporting the rumors -by who no one knows - and ultimately destroyed his newfound dream of going pro someday.

With no ring to go back to while he was under investigation, Lucas fell back into his job at any place that would take him - seeing as construction and fighting were the only things he was really good at. His enhanced strength made things easy, but the stigma of his current position didn't seem to want to leave him alone. The only sliver of light in all of it was that at least he still had the love and support of his mother, the admiration of his two youngest brothers (Chris and Ryan, the twins) and the begrudging teen approval of his little sister who was stuck in the middle of them all. The only thing he wanted was to get back to fighting, but no good news seemed to be coming and things were only getting weirder and weirder.

Symptoms:
Strength

Hobbies and Interests:
Jogging/running. Playing video games, but only the "older" ones. Marathon watching horror movies with his younger brothers. Camping. Reading pretty much anything he gets his hands on.

OOC Ons and Offs: Link.
IC: Tend to enjoy the rougher side of sex, but nothing too extreme and hasn't had any sexual partners since discovering his new strength. Mostly out of fear of slipping up and getting "too" rough.

I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Adonis

O/O's

Mister Grimm

Alright cool. Will be working on mine then. ^^

EDIT:
And up. I changed his name to Lucas since there was another Jacob that I missed. xD;
Do you know who I am?

Flower

Let me know if any edits are needed. :)

Character:
Name: Gemma Ward
Ethnicity: Caucasian/African American
Sex: Female
Previous (Or current) Profession: High School Student

Appearance:

Hair: Naturally has brown hair but she always keeps blonde dye in it
Eyes: Dark Brown
Skin: Tanned
Weight: 135
Height: 5'6
Other: Gemma's hair when curly rests at her shoulders when straightened it can slightly touch the middle of her back. Currently, she has both of her ears pierced and a regretfully closing tongue ring hole after a massive blowout with her mother over it. Has small scars that come from having an active childhood. Most of them have faded due to time.

Information:

Personality: For the most part, Gemma is an average student without any superior skill in any of her courses. Some of her teachers are of the thought that she is not really trying while others simply believe intelligence might have skipped her generation. In the jungles of the high school corridors, Gemma is pretty well-known for reasons both bad and good.

Background: Gemma is the only child of Dana and William Ward II, who are both practitioners of medicine. Her mother works as a doctor while her father is a nurse. As expected when people spend a lot of time in each other's company,  the two fell in love and soon married. Gemma's conception caused a lot of strife in their house. For one, Dana never wanted children for a variety of reasons. One of the most pressing being her desire to focus on her career rather than the duty of child raising and rearing. William was more to the idea but he always wanted a son in part to continue the legacy of his family name. The two chose to be surprised rather than learn the child's sex right away, and once the doctor revealed Gemma at the birth. Both of her parents felt betrayed. Unlike some parents, the feelings never faded to be replaced  by joy.

Little interest was paid to her as a child. Due to having sufficient income, her parents hired a live-in babysitter, Nancy, to care for Gemma. Nancy was and still is Gemma's world. The older woman tried to shield Gemma from the sterile treatment of her parents but it never really worked. From a young age, she realized her parents wanted absolutely nothing to do with her except to make sure her conduct was not too unflattering. This view was cemented in Gemma's mind around age 5. By chance, her mother had been home when Gemma was struggling with a homework assignment. Dana had came and looked over her only child's shoulder then practically scowled at Nancy before saying in a completely neutral tone. Please make sure she's not stupid.

Her mother never called her mine, my daughter, or any normal endearments witnessed from other parents in her classes. She was just there. On the other hand, her father was not as brutal but there has always been an unnatural space between them. So much that the occasional thought of him not being her real dad has crossed Gemma's mind. Whenever he came home at a decent time, he would beckon her to his study then ask the same questions about her day which had been asked for years. How is school going? Translation: Please make sure you don't fail. How's your friends? Translation: Don't hang out with anyone who would embarrass us. Are you looking at colleges? Translation: You already know we have one picked for you.

As normal, Gemma always gave the same answers from the day or two before. One time, she actually surprised her father with a completely wild story rather than a simple yes or no answer as expected. He ignored her for a week as punishment and had her bank account access limited. 

This past year, her mother decided Nancy's services were no longer needed. Consequently, the small amount of restraint Gemma always placed on her actions has slowly started to vanish. Rather than try to hide her activities, Gemma now comes into the house late uncaring if her parents are there to smell the scent of booze wafting from her skin. So now when her father asks his question about college, Gemma informs him that she wants to be the next big reality star on the television show like the Bad Girls.

Symptoms:
Shapeshifting: Insect

Hobbies and Interests: Gemma has always been obsessed with taking pictures whether if it for a school dance or just taking pictures of stuff people would not bat an eyelash at. She loves to shop around for clothes, and has a lot remaining in her closet with the tags still on them. She likes all types of domestic animals but cats are one of her favorites even though she has never been allowed to own one.

OOC Ons and Offs: Please Click Here

Phaia

okay you all have my interest hmmm let me see what i can come up with

phaia

Adonis

Looking forward to it Phia! I'll be getting into contact with everyone who showed interest on the other thread and directing them both to here, and the game threads as well.
O/O's

Niferbelle

Adonis

Sounds good :)

If it makes you feel any better, Im running the thing and dont even have a playable sheet yet lol.
O/O's

Niferbelle

Here's my first shot at it :)

Character:

Name: Cameron Casey
Previous (Or current) Profession: Mechanic -- restores classic cars, taking some college courses

Appearance:

Hair: Long blonde hair, close cropped beard
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Light but fairly well tanned in the summers
Weight: 195
Height: 6'2"
Other: Just a few small scars from the usual childhood mishaps, no tattoos yet but he's thinking about it

Information:

Personality: Cameron is a solid guy, down to earth and affable with most people he meets. He' got a pretty good life right now as far as he's concerned and it shows in his confidence and general level of optimism. He has a bit of the alpha male syndrome but that's generally kept in check -- he's not the sort to go looking for a fight but he's the sort to end one that comes to him. He's protective of his family, especially his little sister, and has a bit of white knight syndrome when it comes to women. He has a long string of girlfriends who had issues of one sort or another, many of which he is still friendly with though they've broken up and everybody who knows him knows that he often gets calls from his exes still needing help out of some kind of trouble or another and generally he'll help them out. He doesn't do rubber band relationships though, once he's broken up with somebody there's no going back as far as romance goes. He's the kind of guy who can't be hurried, who likes to take his time and enjoy life and most find him generally more mature than other men his age.

Background: Cameron grew up in a typical middle class household. His father is a bus driver for the city and his mother a nurse, and both worked hard and long hours so he found himself early on taking on a lot of responsibility for his little sister, Camilla. He was very much the big brother protector who annoyingly always thought he knew what was best (and still does) but they grew up fairly close. From a young age Cameron was very active and also a tinkerer, the kind of kid who was going to inevitably take apart any toy he got and try to put it back together.

In high school Cameron was a popular kid, never at a loss for friends or interest from girls. He played football in the falls and ran track in the spring but rather than hanging out with the jocks he was often found with the gearheads. His best friend's older brother started a business restoring classic cars and Cameron started working for him part time as he was a natural mechanic and picked things up really quickly. Everyone assumed Cameron would go to college, a likely candidate to pick up a sports scholarship, but when graduation came he had other plans.

There was enough work at the shop that he could go full time and he decided he was through with school for awhile and just wanted to get a head start on his life. This has really been the only source of serious tension between him and his parents who had expectations for him to continue his education and blame him a little for Camilla dragging her heels now about college. He hasn't been dating much as the last break-up was harder on him than he'll admit but he has plenty in his life to keep him busy. Recently he decided he'd like to go back to school and become a mechanical engineer but true to form, he's going to take his time about it and just started taking a couple classes in the evenings.

Symptoms:
Elemental Control - Air: At this stage Cameron can manipulate existing air currents and wind. He can direct, concentrate, and disperse though to more modest effect to begin with. He couldn't quell a hurricane or turn a gentle breeze into a gale but he can affect winds to a lesser extent currently.

Hobbies and Interests: Cars, bikes, sports of all kinds, still runs in the mornings even if he has a hangover.

OOC Ons and Offs: See On/Offs for basics.

More Cameron

Amelita

Character:

Name: Camilla Casey
Sex: female
Relationship Status: single
Previous (Or current) Profession: High school senior, Vet's receptionist after school (4-6pm)

Appearance:

Hair: Long, wavy blond. Sometimes straightened
Eyes: big and blue
Skin: light and smooth
Weight: 105lbs/48kg
Height: 5'2/157cm

Information:

Personality: This wisp of a girl makes up for her size with a larger than life personality. The girl is unerringly optimistic, swings from being sunshine happy to furious and back in a matter of moments, always ready to jump into the next adventure. She isn't the most level headed person around, spontaneous and gutsy to the point of reckless would be more accurate for her. Camilla means well though, and has a big heart. She doesn't intentionally hurt people and feels horrible when something she does or says results in that. Her filter is just... lacking. On the other end of that stick is the fact that she has little concept of personal space and no issue with showing affection.

Countering this wreckingball aspect of her personality is a heart of pure and utter romantic daydreaming. She falls in and out of love on regular basis and keeps an eye out for that Prince Charming, convinced he's hiding out somewhere just around the corner and about to be her eternal bliss. Her dating history is scattered with boys who didn't meet her sky high standards, aka didn't turn out to be as close to that Prince Charming as she thought. She's never had a serious boyfriend, and she has very limited sexual experience.

To sum it up, Camilla is friendly, flirty, energetic, reckless, romantic, and affectionate. Befriend at your own risk ::)

Background: She grew up in a middle class family of the very typical kind where both parents work long hours to bring in enough income to cover the bills. Camilla and her brother Cameron spent a lot of time on their own, the big brother role taking a new dimension with helping the little blonde tornado of a girl with her homework, dinner, generally keeping her out of trouble as far as anyone could. Their mother the nurse and their dad the bus driver both love the kids endlessly and support them any way they can, and maybe the way things were gave the siblings the independence and confidence in themselves to tackle life in the positive way they do.

High school has treated her well, she started out on a good trail since she followed in her brother's footsteps and he was quite the popular guy. Her own tendency for fun, mischief and wild flirting settled her in place right along with her bestie Gemma. Grades wise... Well she isn't the most academic person around. She keeps a B average, barely, but it's a struggle for her. College is an ambition she visits from time to time but forgets about as soon as something shiny comes along, and with her parents busy trying to push Cameron to college she's somehow managed to avoid sending in any of the dozen applications sitting in a messy stack on her desk. The desk she never uses, by the way, because when she studies she does it in a small local cafe. The buzz of people around her who don't pay her any special attention helps her focus.

Symptoms: SL1 - elemental. Electricity.

Hobbies and Interests: She plays guitar and sings, but never ever in front of others. She likes running and she likes climbing (rockclimbing, treeclimbing, rooftopsneaking...), but other than that she's really not a sports person. She collects tiny little porcelain animals and fun headphones, and always has her mobile's mp3 player and headphones on. She loves working at the vet's, loves meeting the pets and their owners and has formed a friendly first name basis relationship with many of them. She has some aspirations towards becoming a vet herself but so far she's not gotten her head together about it enough to actually do anything about it academically. Maintaining a B average is enough work on its own for her.

catphones, spongephones, penguinphones, ladybugphones, steampunkphones, retrophones, various colorphones, etc.

OOC Ons and Offs: Writer's but she's inexperienced.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Amelita

Dammit. I just noticed someone else has healing touch.

Gonna rethink that part.

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Love And Submission

I'm honestly surprised no one else has taken Telepathy. Always one of the most popular Powers in Comic Books I thought.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: DTW on November 05, 2013, 05:51:32 PM
I'm honestly surprised no one else has taken Telepathy. Always one of the most popular Powers in Comic Books I thought.

Telepathy in the comics also tends to be vastly overpowered. Our version seems far from it :)

Mister Grimm

Just because someone hasn't taken something doesn't mean they won't end up with it, haha.

Also I don't think it really matters if there is multiple people with the same powers if that is what you wanted. All the characters will develop differently depending on the luck of the dice. :P
Do you know who I am?

Love And Submission

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on November 05, 2013, 05:55:27 PM
Telepathy in the comics also tends to be vastly overpowered. Our version seems far from it :)

I don't know. Even Telepathy at it's most basic level seems more powerful then say Omnilinguistics. Of course as Cypher (One of  my favorite X-Men) has shown. Omnilingustics is some bad stuff when combined with Computer Languages. Then again  My Character could just end up being able to telepathically communicate with Dolphins which.....You know would suck.

Damn it. Now I'm picturing Mr.Grey becoming Aquaman.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

EndofDivine

Amelita, I don't mind changing my power if healing is what you have your heart set on and you want your power to be unique. I could have just as much fun with any of the other abilities. Mostly just picked healing touch because it clashes so much with my character's personality and I thought it'd be funny. :P

Twisted iN Tux

Character:

Name: Antonio "Tony" Lamas   
Ethnicity: Caucasian (Venezuelan-American)
Previous (Or current) Profession: High-School Student and Full-Time Salvage Yard Worker. Tony is on a work release program where he is allowed to leave school early so that he can fulfill the demands of his job, as long as he maintains his grades, which he has.

Appearance:

Hair: Dark Brown, usually buzzed short on the sides and grown out on the top
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Olive Tan
Weight: 150lbs
Height: 5'10"
Other: Pierced ears, tongue, and left nipple. No tattoos as of yet.

Additional Images

Information:

Personality: Tony is an eccentric teenager, but an authentic one at that. He doesn't like status quo, the norm, the expected, hell, whatever you want to call it. Actually, unlike is too mild a word. He hates it. In his mind, people who behave like sheep should be put out to pasture. He embraces the odd and unusual. He often befriends the outsider and encourages the underdog. He enjoys life, whenever he can, wherever he can, no matter what. He's bold in his words and unpredictable in his actions. However, while he may come off as a bit of a loose cannon, he can be just as equally focused and dedicated to any person, place, thing or cause that he deems important.     

Background: Born into and then raised in a bohemian household, as a child, Tony was often allowed to explore the world and express himself however he saw fit. Just because something worked well for his mother or father, didn't mean it worked for him, and they respected that. If Tony wanted to color the walls of his room with crayons, so be it. His artistically inclined mother would probably be right there next to him, teaching him his primary colors, as well as their compliments. While at the same time, his musically gifted father would more than likely be in the next room, playing the piano, violin or whatever instrument he was currently teaching himself. That was just the sort of environment Tony grew up in, that is, until his brother arrived on the scene, thirteen years into his life.

Suffering from several birth defects, Tony's baby brother would end up taking their carefree, relatively drama-free world away from them. In the blink of an eye, it would be gone. As if someone had switched off a light. His once whimsical mother was suddenly replaced with a woman who worried all the time, and his father, well, his father transformed into a stoic man who seemed utterly lost in the world he once loved. As for Tony, he somehow managed to weather this all, holding on to the past as best he could and looking forward to a brighter future, which he was certain, absolutely certain, would someday come.

Turning to his friends for support, the teen found a way to stay afloat. His parents, unable to give him the love and attention he needed and deserved - since their focus was squarely set on their sickly son - allowed Tony to drift away, to do his own thing. Reminiscent of his earlier childhood, the young man actually thrived during this time, as his parents and his brother slipped further away, into a darkness he could not comprehend, nor accept.

Remaining in school, as well as finding himself a job that provided him with a steady income, Tony is pretty much out on his own at this point. He occasionally drops in at home, only to leave feeling sad, for it's a mere shadow of what it once was. Focusing on graduating, he has plans to pursue a career in the arts and, in particular, jewelry crafting.       

Symptoms: Elemental - Light
SL1 - Not one to really partake in drugs or even heavy drinking, it came as a bit of a shock one day when Tony suddenly found himself able to produce an orb of light out of, well, nowhere! He has yet to play around with this newfound ability beyond the production of one orb. Little does he know, he will be able to produce a total of four and, if he focuses hard enough, he'll be able to manifest them at a slight distance from his body.

Hobbies and Interests: Tony likes to craft things, such as jewelry, out of metal and/or found objects. He also enjoys the holistic discipline of parkour, and he's pretty darn good at it. Lastly, he's a video game junkie. He can play for hours and often does on his PSP. Oh, and, he's into guys, hardcore, and he's not ashamed to admit it, nor is he above telling a guy exactly how he feels about him.

OOC Ons and Offs: Can be found here and here.

Amelita

Quote from: EndofDivine on November 05, 2013, 08:25:15 PM
Amelita, I don't mind changing my power if healing is what you have your heart set on and you want your power to be unique. I could have just as much fun with any of the other abilities. Mostly just picked healing touch because it clashes so much with my character's personality and I thought it'd be funny. :P
Naw you're good. I'm changing mine to water elemental and then the siblings will have cooperable abilities ;)

Adonis

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on November 05, 2013, 10:45:41 PM
Character:

Name: Antonio "Tony" Lamas   
Ethnicity: Caucasian (Venezuelan-American)
Previous (Or current) Profession: High-School Student and Full-Time Salvage Yard Worker. Tony is on a work release program where he is allowed to leave school early so that he can fulfill the demands of his job, as long as he maintains his grades, which he has.

Appearance:

Hair: Dark Brown, usually buzzed short on the sides and grown out on the top
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Olive Tan
Weight: 150lbs
Height: 5'10"
Other: Pierced ears, tongue, and left nipple. No tattoos as of yet.

Additional Images

Information:

Personality: Tony is an eccentric teenager, but an authentic one at that. He doesn't like status quo, the norm, the expected, hell, whatever you want to call it. Actually, unlike is too mild a word. He hates it. In his mind, people who behave like sheep should be put out to pasture. He embraces the odd and unusual. He often befriends the outsider and encourages the underdog. He enjoys life, whenever he can, wherever he can, no matter what. He's bold in his words and unpredictable in his actions. However, while he may come off as a bit of a loose cannon, he can be just as equally focused and dedicated to any person, place, thing or cause that he deems important.     

Background: Born into and then raised in a bohemian household, as a child, Tony was often allowed to explore the world and express himself however he saw fit. Just because something worked well for his mother or father, didn't mean it worked for him, and they respected that. If Tony wanted to color the walls of his room with crayons, so be it. His artistically inclined mother would probably be right there next to him, teaching him his primary colors, as well as their compliments. While at the same time, his musically gifted father would more than likely be in the next room, playing the piano, violin or whatever instrument he was currently teaching himself. That was just the sort of environment Tony grew up in, that is, until his brother arrived on the scene, thirteen years into his life.

Suffering from several birth defects, Tony's baby brother would end up taking their carefree, relatively drama-free world away from them. In the blink of an eye, it would be gone. As if someone had switched off a light. His once whimsical mother was suddenly replaced with a woman who worried all the time, and his father, well, his father transformed into a stoic man who seemed utterly lost in the world he once loved. As for Tony, he somehow managed to weather this all, holding on to the past as best he could and looking forward to a brighter future, which he was certain, absolutely certain, would someday come.

Turning to his friends for support, the teen found a way to stay afloat. His parents, unable to give him the love and attention he needed and deserved - since their focus was squarely set on their sickly son - allowed Tony to drift away, to do his own thing. Reminiscent of his earlier childhood, the young man actually thrived during this time, as his parents and his brother slipped further away, into a darkness he could not comprehend, nor accept.

Remaining in school, as well as finding himself a job that provided him with a steady income, Tony is pretty much out on his own at this point. He occasionally drops in at home, only to leave feeling sad, for it's a mere shadow of what it once was. Focusing on graduating, he has plans to pursue a career in the arts and, in particular, jewelry crafting.       

Symptoms: Elemental - Light
SL1 - Tony's shadow has begun to fade, but not from the outer-edge inward, instead, from the inner-edge outward, as in, at the base of his feet or whatever point a shadow would normally start to take shape upon his body. It's as if he is casting a light from within, banishing the darkness from his world.

Hobbies and Interests: Tony likes to craft things, such as jewelry, out of metal and/or found objects. He also enjoys the holistic discipline of parkour, and he's pretty darn good at it. Lastly, he's a video game junkie. He can play for hours and often does on his PSP. Oh, and, he's into guys, hardcore, and he's not ashamed to admit it, nor is he above telling a guy exactly how he feels about him.

OOC Ons and Offs: Can be found here and here.

I have no issue with the sheet itself, but let me knock out the symptom descriptions for you for the light stuff real quick, and you'll be good to move him over. If you don't like the detail for the symptom, you're free to change it before you move it over. Just let me know if you do!
O/O's

Drake Valentine

*Idly bookmarks.*

What is the rating of this game? As in...

Hmm.. I notice villainy, so can I play a serial killer? I just wondering as I want to know the limitations of any murderous incidents in description if such is allowed.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Adonis

The game is classified in extreme, just for the sake of combat. I didn't intend for it to be overly gory though, no.

Also, I just realized my derpy ass neglected to update the symptom listings here since I've been doing it all in the directory >.<
O/O's

Drake Valentine

So no excessive mutilation scenes?

Mmkay. *Kicks a pebble.*

BUT. Can I still play a serial killer? ;o

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused}