Needs a womans help on something.

Started by Kaiser Maverick, July 23, 2010, 07:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

I am writing a story and the the characters would be girlfriend out of nowhere begins running in stiletto heels. He asks her how the hell she does that. I have no clue myself so if I can get feed back that would be awesome.

Saerrael

It's... doable, without breaking your ankles. But with a lot of experience. Stilettos require good balance and strong muscles to walk on, let alone run on.
That said, it will be very hard and place a lot of pressure on the forefoot.

Kaiser Maverick

Yeah she's around 18(Raise from a high class family) and apparently she can run in them. I need a comment or retort she can give.

Saerrael

'With a lot of effort...'
'None of your business!'
'Who cares? I just broke a heel off.'

Oniya

'Are you kidding me?  That bastard just made me break a nail!'
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Saerrael

Kaiser Maverick

Lol that was awesome but shes not fighting someone. More like about to jump a railing on a ocean liner into the ocean.Hardcore yes:)

Hunter

"You are SO picking up my dry cleaning bill!"

Saerrael

If she's that hardcore, I'm sure she won't explain and just stare blankly at him for even bringing the subject up. Something in the lines of a stare that tells him just how much she thinks he's a moron.

Kaiser Maverick

Well the main character just met her and doesn't know her well. And generally he's clueless around women.

Wolfy

"(Insert Day here)....is a very dangerous day!"

Bonus points if you recognize what show that's from. :P

LIAR

Chick is a chick. Everyone knows a woman can do anything.

Arhys

My grandmother had a frig magnet that said "Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels".

Paladin

Black Orchid

My most favorite is when my sister says "Many practice as a prostitute.". A little inside joke (that is very outside), for some reason, she could run in heels, really fast! Even chasing after her two year old, her stilettos just seem to glide across the floor; we usually say she was a prostitute in a past life, and is skilled with running away from the police. (not to mention that every day was some form of heels -_-)
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Kaiser Maverick

All these comment are lol. Any more?

LadySheikah

Some of just are just that d*** good ya hear lol

But if it helps you any....for the most part we take them off in mid run and just hold them.
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Kaiser Maverick

Lol really?Are the heels a weapon now?

Marguerite

Yes especially if you jab the heel on a foot, hit in the shin or even remove it and stab someone in the soft tissue or eye.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Saerrael

Of course heels are a weapon. *grins*

Oniya

Think of it this way.  When a woman wears high heels, all of their body weight is concentrated on that narrow point.  That under-weight model in the 1/4 inch square spikes is exerting 1600 psi if she grinds that heel into your instep.  (100 lbs/ (1/4"x1/4")).
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kaiser Maverick

*Winches*Sounds *Gulps* painful..........

Nyarly

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 24, 2010, 11:11:52 PM
Lol really?Are the heels a weapon now?
Of course! Also, they are great in ranged battles, as you can attach guns to them.

But maybe, I shouldn't take my knowledge from video games...

Kaiser Maverick

Hehe Bayonetta was a Good game though.

Nyarly

I haven't played it since a while, because I'm stuck. I should resume it soon (and maybe use a guide for that place).