Story-Focused, Multi-Arc Fantasy Adventure [CLOSED]

Started by King Serperior, March 15, 2017, 03:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

I'm going to give this until Monday before I set everything up and close down recruitment.  Sorry for making everyone wait.  This last week has been hectic and busy for me, so I haven't had much time to get everything done.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Gateman

Supias

I'm not concerned either.  Take the time you need.

King Serperior

Okay, I have made the OOC Thread and the Character Thread.  Please post your characters and drop into the OOC if you have had your characters accepted.

I'm currently got the IC thread being planned, but it is not yet written.  Come Monday, we're closing recruitment and going to ready ourselves for adventure!

I hope you will enjoy the Chronicles of the Forgotten!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

As promised, today is the day the recruitment closes.  Completed and accepted characters may be posted the the aforementioned character thread and players may post in the OOC (both linked above).  The IC will start as soon as I get it written up.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace