Welcome to Holy Question Mark [Amber Diceless RPG] CLOSED

Started by Rook Seidhr, March 01, 2017, 11:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rook Seidhr

Meliai

I hadn't read the Amber series when Riveda launched the first incarnation of this game and I managed fine
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Karasu

Well.. This looks pretty interesting.. maybe I can think of a character to fit in here..
Removed, due to vandalism.

The Jackal

Here is a rough character concept.

Morgan Storm is an open water swimmer from the Midwest with no direct contact with The Monsters, as far as he knows.  For most of his childhood Morgan did what he could to help his single mom around the house, when he wasn't spending the obligatory weekends at his dad's house.  Morgan is at The Socinian Institute because his mother took out loans to put him in a reputably safe school, his mother reminded him of his safety after the 'Terre Haute Incident' in 2016.  When people ask him why he is in the Advanced Spirituality class Morgan just shrugs and says why not?  Morgan is a 'go with the flow' kind of guy, but if provoked enough is more than willing to throw down under the right circumstances.

Meliai

Your image isn't loading for me. Might try hosting it on the wiki?
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Karasu

I am working  on a concept.. but Muse and I were thinking of playing twins.. with mine being a studious sort that hits the books way too much XD

wanted to use this pic for a face claim.. 

Rook Seidhr

The Jackal's character Morgan Storm is accepted (and The Jackal has sent me a character sheet). That makes five PCs. I'm taking at most three more, and might close it at fewer.

EDIT: Recruitment will end no later than this Friday (17 March 2017) and IC play will begin no later than the following Monday (20 March 2017).

Karasu

Name: Lilly Thomas
Interests: reading, studying, Swimming, Astrology [minor interest], languages, foreign cultures, manga, anime.. [last two being secrets lol]
G.P.A. 4.00
Parents were a Doctor and Nurse, they are Upper middle class when it comes to wealth. Lilly studies way too much and is a bit of an introvert. She secretly likes it when her twin sister takes her window shopping, and is skilled when it comes to invocations and languages, but in school she doesn't show too big of an interest in this.

Muse

Name:      Lara Thomas
Interests:   Acrobatics,  Student Leadership, Theater, Youth in Philanthropy
G.P.A.      3.57
History:   Lily's twin sister and the elder by 11 minutes, Lara is energetic and outgoing, friendly and just a little bit pushy.  She makes good grades, but doesn't focus the same way her sister does.  She's more interested in literature, philosophy, politics, theater, and religion. 
   Physically identical to her twin, Lara wears contacts, often has her hair in a ponytail or crazy style, and pays more attention to clothes.  If the two chose to switch, though, it would be really hard to tell who was who. 
   Lara's parents are agnostic, but Lara has found something spiritually enticing about the Unitarian Universalist faith, and started attending services at school. 
   Lara had a seat on student council as a class representative last year.  She intends to run for president this year. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Rook Seidhr

Clear to submit character sheets for Lilly and Lara (via PM).

I'm closing recruitment. Seven PCs is plenty.