40k inspired exploration game~ (Room for one more!)

Started by Primarch, August 11, 2011, 07:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Apologies for the delay, got logged out for the first time since joining the site and couldn't remember my password. Found which of my many e-mail addresses I registered with today so I'm back~ Will set up IC thread tomorrow.

Primarch

And the game is up!

On another note, Insatiably Bored has dropped out so we have an open spot again.

Dracoat

Definitely not bumping... >.> But is there a specific posting order? Or shall I post whenever?

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

Primarch

I just realized I haven't finished my own app. :P So if you're waiting on me, press on. But I think at the moment just give a bit of time in between posts (a day or two) so other people don't feel left behind. But right now things are just moving along and we're getting things established. When we're say, actively involved in something we'll establish some kind of order.

Dracoat

reread my books and I see that, yes, somehow my mind completely constructed that part in mah mind wrong. Sometimes I don't know about myself. ::)

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

PaulBag101

PaulBag - Gifted Freak

O&O's

Norwegian One

Hey, is this roleplay still going on? I would love to roleplay either a tech priest or a psyker, whichever you might need. I've played Warhammer 40k for some 7-8 years, so I'm relatively solid when it comes to 40k knowledge :)
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.