Possible game if interest

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, September 25, 2006, 12:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Setting

Even in the age long eternal battle of Heaven and Hell, sex is the weapon used by both sides.   In fighting for the souls of earth’s humanity in the eternal battle.    The setting in the city of sin Las Vegas, for this snapshot of the epic battle.

Angels –  Are by the rules of the host, naturally submissive.  They are bound in being passive in their harvesting of souls for the celestial host.   

Devils – On the other hand, not bound by any such stricture.   Through domination, they look to harvest the souls for the infernal depths.

Humanity – Unlike the angels and devils, the cattle of humans are not held to any higher law.   They can be dominant to submissive or anything in between.

So the choice is wide, one can choose to be a slave like submissive nature of an angel.  Or the dominatrix of the dominant devils.   Or as afore mentioned paragraph on humanity.  You can be anything through the spectrum.

System

The New world of darkness base build at base human build with the bonus of plus 35 experience points for season characters.

Angels & Devils character overlay plate:

1.   Wings – fly in primary form.
2.   Regenerate – lethal/aggravated 1 per hour
3.   Shape shift
4.   Tongues – know any language

The Angels and Devils character overlay plate is designed for cosmetic enhancement to the game only.       

No points for flaws or derangements awarded.  Can have but is only as for useful backdrop of character background and personality.   

Depending on the interest for this setting,  on whether it gets off or not. 

Jefepato

Mildly interesting, although there are a few points I'm curious about:
1) How does harvesting souls work, exactly?  What are the conditions?  Does it have any effect on the angel/devil doing it?
2) What are the limits and effects of the angel/devil shapeshifting power?
3) Are those the only powers angels and devils have (probably a good idea if they're played alongside human PCs)?

Elven Sex Goddess

The shapeshifting is the angels gain their wings, and the the devils gain their wings also and tail or even possible cloven feet.    It is designed as nothing more then cosmetic.

And yes all three wiill play alongside. 

kasen03

Heh heh..this sounds like fun.. and heck I think I'd love to be a human in it.. one of those on the brink between good and evil..so both sides would be 'playing' for his soul :D

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

NikitaFirestar

I could be interested *Chuckles* As any kind of character
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Jefepato

I think I might be interested (not sure what I want to play yet).  I'm still a little unclear, though, on exactly what an angel or a devil has to do to harvest a soul, and what it means in practical terms when they do.

Muse

Intresting idea, tell me more. 

I still remember a scene in the Fighting Girls Lemon Mega Mix where Kakugo Jin ravihsed an angel who'd been trapped in Pandemonioum 'til she tranformed into an erinyes from the evil power he "pumped" into her.  ;) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Elven Sex Goddess

The premise to the setting, is the angels and devils are in a competition to see who seduces the most to their camps.  With humanity the playground/battleground  of these two eternal races ever going on battle.

I had thought of making it rolls to see who is claimed to each camp.  As it is natural for friends to gravitate towards eachother with characters.   But then it would be actually loosing out on the true intent of the game and the fun to be had.   Example would be me automatically going with my best friend Dragoondawg if he joined.  I actually be loosing out on the possiblity to meet others and have some fun and make new aquiantances.     

I also decided to make it in a system.  So it can be left to chance on how things are played out.   And alot like Constantine.  Angels and Devils will have mortal personnas as part of daily life.