News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Towns of Salem ~ TOWNIES, AND VAL, WIN!

Started by persephone325, March 04, 2016, 05:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Vote Tally

Remi - 2 (Yugi, Guy)
Missy - 1 (KS)
Guy - 5 (Remi, Mint, Der, Val, Sunshine)

Yet to vote

Missy

Still time to vote. If I see the posts are starting to slow down, (people don't know what to say, don't feel like talking, etc.) I might end the round a little earlier. (I.E. tonight.)

As it stands, the round will probably still end tomorrow. Unless we get the last two votes in/people still change theirs.

Tl;dr - NO RUSH!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

King Serperior

I'll stick with Missy on this.  She seems to be the intriguing one at this point (not that Guy isn't an interesting fellow).  I would have tried to make a haiku, but poetry isn't my strong point...

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Mintprincess

My vote is locked in
No changes from the speaker
Still adore you Guy <3

yugi006

I guess you will all pay for the consequences of your actions.

Galactic Druid

I'm going to have to vote for Remi, who kinda sorta has the second most votes.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

persephone325

Vote Tally

Remi - 2 (Yugi, Guy)
Missy - 1 (KS)
Guy - 5 (Remi, Mint, Der, Val, Sunshine)

Yet to vote

Missy

Just under 3 hours to vote, or change your vote..
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

The townspeople seemed to, rather quickly, turn on Guy. Despite his pleas and protests, the folks seemed convinced of his guilt. He was lead to the gallows, where the body of MP was still hanging. Traitor to the town, they didn't want to bury her with the innocent.

"It's Remi, you guys! Why won't you listen?!" Guy tried desperately to change their minds. His shouts fell on deaf ears as the executioner's noose was wrapped around his neck. Again, the executioner swiftly pulled the lever and the floor fell away from under Guy.

Once again, after his feet stopped twitching, the townspeople investigated his house. Inside, they found pictures of themselves hung on a wall. There were darts on his desk, and two were lodged into a picture of Myobi and NightOwl. Feeling a wave of relief wash over them, the townspeople had found the Godfather.

However, there was still one more mafia member to be found.

I'll be sending PMs out for night roles shortly!
I don't know.

persephone325

The townspeople wake to very grim news. Their lovely, and protective, spokesperson Mint was found murdered by the mafia. Lady Persephone emerged from her home with tears in her eyes.

"It appears that the mafia has struck down the one who so boldly opposed them." She led the townspeople to Mint's home to see if they could figure out who she had been. Inside, her walls were covered with post-it notes and reminders of various things. Apparently, she was quite forgetful. It could only mean that she had been the amnesiac, then figured out her true role was that of the investigator.

The rest of the townies carried Mint to the cemetery. However, something was different from the night before. Looking closely, it was clear that NightOwl's grave had been disturbed. His casket was empty; body missing.

"Someone has desecrated our dear NightOwl's grave!" Persephone exclaimed. She whirled around and found herself staring at NightOwl, who stood just inside the cemetery gate; very much alive. "This is... I have no words!" She rushed over and embraced him.

"I'm sorry to tell you, but Mint has been murdered." Persephone informed him after she let go. "I know it's quite a shock, but you all must elect a new spokesperson. And then you must vote to lynch someone... In the same day." She looked down sadly, letting her gaze linger on the ground for a few moments before looking back up at NightOwl. "On behalf of the townspeople, I'm overjoyed at your return."

NightOwl has been revived by the Retributionist!

Please vote for whom you would like to be the new town spokesperson!
I don't know.

NightOwl35

Well I guess I'm a zombie now huh? Wonder if anyone put any lilies by my grave?

Regardless, since we have to vote in a new spokesperson and I'd rather that get done fast so that we can find this last mafia. I'd say that I'm probably the best choice as I'm a confirmed townie by my death and that means that you can confirm a townie has the power to break ties.

I can't exactly vote for myself though so I'll nominate Val as spokesperson, simply because why not?

Remiel

NightOwl makes a compelling argument.  He's clearly the only one who can be trusted absolutely.

yugi006

I'll vote for Valerian as well.

King Serperior

Quote from: NightOwl35 on March 20, 2016, 11:46:05 PM
Well I guess I'm a zombie now huh? Wonder if anyone put any lilies by my grave?
I placed cherry blossoms on your grave if that helps!

That said, Owl makes good arguments.  I vote for NightOwl as our tiebreaker.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

Vote Tally

Val - 2 (Night, Yugi)
Night - 3 (Remi, KS, Der)

Yet to vote

Sunshine, Missy, Val
I don't know.

Derwaysh

* Derwaysh takes a vow of silence.

* Derwaysh silently mirrors Remiel and casts a vote for Nightowl.
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Remiel

Also--

Oh, no! Mintprincess.
Mint, Mint, Mint, Mint, Mint, Mint, Mint,
Now you are dead now.

Valerian

I put lilies on your grave, NightOwl.  *nods solemnly* But I'm glad you're back!   ;D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

yugi006

I would like to say that if NightOwl becomes our spokesperson it might not last to the next day as he might be targeted at night again in which case we'll have to vote again.

Missy

Valerian

Alas, Mintprincess!
We shall do our best to win
in your memory.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

NightOwl35

Quote from: yugi006 on March 21, 2016, 07:11:54 AM
I would like to say that if NightOwl becomes our spokesperson it might not last to the next day as he might be targeted at night again in which case we'll have to vote again.

I would like to say that this will not happen. The game will end during this day/night phase regardless of if I'm spokesperson or not. I'll explain why after this voting though. I would also like to mention that should people feel I'll be targeted, we still have a doctor and a bodyguard who could save me.

persephone325

Vote Tally

Val - 2 (Night, Yugi)
Night - 6 (Remi, KS, Der, Val, Missy, Sunshine)

This voting will come to a close at 11:59pm EST. (I.E. Around the time I usually get home from work. lol)
I don't know.

yugi006

Quote from: NightOwl35 on March 21, 2016, 10:55:37 AM
I would like to say that this will not happen. The game will end during this day/night phase regardless of if I'm spokesperson or not. I'll explain why after this voting though. I would also like to mention that should people feel I'll be targeted, we still have a doctor and a bodyguard who could save me.

I'd certainly like to hear this.

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

persephone325

"It seems the town has put their faith in someone they know they can trust." Persephone stated. "NightOwl, you are now the new spokesperson. You have my gratitude." She bowed slightly before heading back to her home.

You may now cast your votes for lynching! The round will last until 11:59pm EST on Thursday. I might end it sooner if I see posts starting to slow.
I don't know.

yugi006

Well my vote would be Remiel.