Vampire: The Masqurade: Small scale elder game. Brainstorm/interest check. (MxM)

Started by PaleEnchantress, November 20, 2012, 01:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

I've really got a craving to play VTM. Specifically a Tzmince elder. I really haven't thought of that much else for it though. I'm familiar with the rules and setting. I may be willing being the storyteller with a GMPC. Then again I might not be.

Now if someone has a game going or wants to get a game of their own and wants to include my character then that's wonderful. It would be a much more standard VTM experience that way. If I'm building this myself though it's going to be 2-4 players total who are the type who would want to ERP with me anyway. I play male characters that are into other males (though this specific character may be completely androgynous) and am heavily into BDSM. You can see my on and off's easily as they are listed in the main player's list here and on a separate page my signature links to.

That's not to say I'm only accepting those who want to be defined by a relationship with my character. Perhaps one person has a partner they have been wanting to do a VTM game with. The game would be rather sandbox like with 2 couples (me and my partner, them and theirs) using communal backdrop.

Right now I'm just throwing the net out and seeing what I get. If your interested, have any ideas, or (especially) if you want to be the one carnally involved with my character do let me know. 
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

SneakyGuy

I'm familiar with the world, but the system is quite vague for me.  The tzimisce idea seems to work quite well with your ons&offs, I might be willing to play a young vampire who relies a bit more on muscle.
O&O

Mora

I'd love to do this rp but I have no idea about anything VTM-related. :(