League Mansion (LoL, bondage, NC, intrique,etc)

Started by NicciKotor, February 26, 2013, 09:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylie

I like the trapped mansion idea (to an extent and with more hopefully) rather more, too.

Still...   I imagine you possibly could arrange certain prizes or twisted bribes and mini games within or around that, too?  The little economy was kind of an interesting angle.  Just an idea.

And mansions can have many different rooms and outlying areas, I would guess ...  :)

Top Cat

Nicci, does your use of Twisted Fate as an NPC mean that you'd rather I not use him as my character?

... still considering Orianna as a second character.  >:)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

NicciKotor

If we went with the summer camp idea, you would be staff and running the store. Naturally using your position of power to get free sex in exchange for candy and stuff.

I have no idea why we would use the economy idea in the mansion game. That alone is enough motivation for all of you to do something besides fuck. With the mansion there isn't as much plot drive as I would imagine.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Aiden

I'm cool with either, I don't have to play Darius the "viking"

kylie

Name:  Akali

Title: Fist of Valorian
Sex, already: Female.

City-State: Ionia

Biography:

Akali is an excellent young martial artist trained by an unyielding mother, for the purpose of preserving balance in the lands.  She has teamed with other Shadow Warriors in the past to pursue this goal.  She tends to prefer non-lethal methods (although she is capable of worse), as these allow unruly parties to return and serve their own purpose in the overall balance at a better time.  However, those who absolutely threaten the balance must be removed whenever possible.     

She tends to be cool with a dry sense of humor, and quietly prideful.  After all, she is a chosen and a lifetime prodigy, however short that life has actually been.  At 18 and hailing from an offshore island, she is somewhat naive in the particular cast and nuances of Valorian politics.  Thus she trusts her own observation and intuition to chase finer points of the balance.  Basically, if something less consequential than outright violence but overwhelming happens, she looks for a little way to tease, warn, or maybe trip the winner up.  In some ways, this is so ingrained and melded with her personality that it can fade into flirting or joking.  Yet sometimes, it can create a new accident altogether or just blow up in her face.

Akali has a great respect for nature and does not tend to expect disruptions from forces of the land itself -- although she will pursue them after the fact, if she realizes when things are getting out of hand.  She has a way of making friends easily with very small animals, if not quite a direct understanding.

Apart from her paired axes, she keeps a steady supply of pocket food for meeting animals and her own ongoing snacking (rather than eating some full meals), a few mix and match outfits along the lines of her slit dress and roughly similar tops and skirts, and handy housekeeping items like a brush, bamboo link plates, soap and firestarters, and a few fireworks (for celebration or to shake things up) and outer island carvings or talismans (for gifts).

Ons (OOC):

• A little flattery and flirting (if sometimes, to set her up for surprises later)

• Wordplay; touch of irony to the dialogue or situation is nice too

• Deception about intentions

• Gifts that hold evil surprises

• Gas, magic, drugs, sonic attack or other temporarily debilitating attacks

• Name calling and taunting verbally when in confrontation/defeated

• Slapping, particularly to provoke or frustrate
         (face, breasts, miscellaneous spots like thighs or hands)

• Sometimes being grabbed, slapped, punched sexually
         as in the middle of combat or pursuit, etc. or slapping for amusement in defeat

• Periodic bondage with some personal attention, or predicaments
    (bonus points for partial bondage that's still interesting).
         Note: She is something of an escape artist if she has any leverage at all,
         but she is not expert at it and it takes considerable time and focus.
  • Occasional mummification

• Armbinders or intense rope bondage (possibly suspension) for a time, with other attentions

• Snakes, vines, tentacles, similar things, not a thousand but a few can work...

• Contact through, around, under her clothing (or partially clothed sometimes).

• Semi-"Intelligent" and sneaky, exploiting "things":  Furniture - architecture - artwork - plants...

• Sex machines or traps of various kinds - vibrators, grabbers, suction, penetrators, etc.

• Periodic forced M/(M)/f or F/(f)/f sex
         usually after some buildup with other Ons
         -- usually prefer oral, vaginal (but occasionally, everywhere)

• Assigned alternative outfits
         with some coverage and sensation but humiliation or vulnerability to them

• Demands to dress, behave, speak naughty or beg to another's liking
         or else... bad things could happen (to her or others)

• Forced group situations, exhibition

• Playing with her hair, pulling occasionally

• Pinching, nibbling, scratching

• Brushing/gripping her throat occasionally (can discuss threat or passing out)

• Breast play
         - touching, sometimes clamps/weights, wrappinng

• Food play,
         some oils, miscellaneous slime/coatings for short periods.  Wine, fondue...

• Ice, fire in small amounts
Offs

• Short posts where I'm expected to respond.
         Lack of new developments or local options - if nothing new happens and it's nothing but hard constraints... Umm.

• Dictating my PC level of arousal; don't.

• Long periods of total nudity
         - even some clothing or accessories are more fun...  Being dressed against her will for sexy can be better.

• Large amounts of blood (A tiny slice or stick is okay, and could be fetishized to be interesting.)

• Injuries involving description of larger internals, guts or bone
         (Really not good for me.)

• Multiple scars (Soft limit -- ask OOC if into scarring)

• Cutting head hair (vaginal area trim, is possible if not huge for me)

• Hand spanking a lot
         -- I somehow prefer flogging, whips, paddles, etc.

• Longer periods of total immobilization (especially "lock and leave")

• Likely permanent, overall damage or control techniques (that's an end of story)

• Playing out pregnancy (a very occasional mention of the possibility as taunting, is ok)
[/list]

kylie

Sorry if the format is hard to read...  I tried umpteen different ways to apply the "float" command and none of them seem to work from here.  Actually tried in consultation with someone a couple weeks back; she thought it was just broken. 

So I used tables, but the list got a little scrunched.   

This took forever...  I think after this it will be the generic "warrior in distress" list and I'll tell people to just refer to some (eventually prettier!) link rather than try to format it for different threads again and again.  It's not as if my preferences generally change very much from one character to another in NC/conflict or friction settings.

Sethala

No worries, although the float command might work a bit better with a smaller image.

Though reading your ons/offs, I'm starting to think I'll have to play a more dominant character as well to take advantage of them.  (And her...)

kylie

Are you looking mansion or camp?  The title keeps changing...

NicciKotor

NicciKotor

How many players are good to go? I can start with 3-4 and go from there.

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

NicciKotor

NicciKotor

kylie

I think I'm good, if it doesn't need anything else right away character-wise.   :-)

Rhaegar14

Name: Talon
Title: The Blade's Shadow
City-State: Noxus

Biography: Talon's earliest memories are the darkness of Noxus' underground passages and the reassuring steel of a blade. He remembers no family, warmth, or kindness. Instead, the clink of stolen gold and the security of a wall at his back are all the kinship he has ever craved. Kept alive only by his quick wits and deft thievery, Talon scraped out a living in the seedy underbelly of Noxus. His mastery of the blade quickly marked him as a threat, and Noxian guilds sent assassins to him with a demand: join their ranks or be killed. He left the bodies of his pursuers dumped in Noxus' moat as his response.

The assassination attempts grew increasingly dangerous until one assailant met Talon blade-for-blade in a match of strength. To his surprise, Talon was disarmed and facing down his executioner's sword when the assassin revealed himself to be General Du Couteau. The General offered Talon the choice between death at his hand, or life as an agent of the Noxian High Command. Talon chose life, on the condition that his service was to Du Couteau alone, for the only type of orders he could respect were from one he could not defeat. Talon remained in the shadows, carrying out secret missions on Du Couteau's orders that took him from the frigid lands of Freljord to the inner sanctums of Bandle City. When the general vanished, Talon considered reclaiming his freedom, but he had gained immense respect for Du Couteau after years in his service. He became obsessed with tracking down the general's whereabouts. Talon's suspicions led him to the doors of the Institute of War, where he joined the League of Legends in order to find those responsible for Du Couteau's disappearance.

''The three deadliest blademasters in all of Valoran are bound to the house of Du Couteau: my father, myself, and Talon. Challenge us, if you dare.''
-- Katarina Du Couteau

Goal: Talon's goal in coming to Fiora's mansion is ultimately the Grand Duelist herself. Though he does not subscribe to any foolish notions of honor, Talon believes in the importance of strength above all else. He wishes to test his skills against Fiora's reputation, with no summoners, no minions, no items, and no teams, in a one-on-one bout to determine who is the superior swordsman.

Personality: Talon is as cold as the edge of a knife. He has no respect for honor, wealth, love, kindness, or political status. The only thing that matters to Talon is power, and he will only obey those individuals who have shown themselves stronger than him, unless serving suits his own goals for the moment. He is a cunning, calculating man, as befits a master assassin; in fact, the Noxian champion only seems to show any sort of passion during battle with those he considers his equals, where his mood swings wildly from deadly calm, to rage, to ecstasy.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ons: Receiving Oral, D/s play (as Dominant), Humiliation, Non-Con.
Offs: Nothing that isn't limited to the Extreme subforum.
Notes on O/O's: These are the highlights for what is likely to come up in this game. For a more detailed description, refer to my official O/O pages.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

Rhaegar14

Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.