I eagerly await more people then -smiles-
My On's and Off's
Music washes away from the soul, the dust of every day life ~Berthold Auerbach

Samhain

We have

Women:
Samhain / Olivia: Could have a Boyfriend or be Single
Moyra / Miranda: Needs a boyfriend
Oniya / Sanshi: I would suspect no boyfriend??
Lopebble:Also could have a Boyfriend or be Single

Men
HPDDJ / Corey: Probably would have a girlfriend.
Brandon: Could have a girlfriend or be single
WyzardWhately:Maybe if his attention is sealed.

Doomsday

Hmm, this sounds like it's going to be plenty of fun. If Corey has a girlfriend, he'd be the type of guy who 'casually' dates, and he isn't really 'pushy', so Miranda wouldn't be a great match.

Samhain

Okay we can pair him with Olivia. She's more open and probably has cheated before lol

Ezraylia

Well, the other option, if we end up being stuck later, is that i can change Miranda. It's really not set in stone for me. Just a preference if I'm able to play her that way =)
My On's and Off's

Samhain

Does she have to be pushed by her boyfriend. If her boyfriend isn't present and these are rather odd circumstances perhaps she could be pushed by another friend?

That is should we not find a boyfriend for her.

Ezraylia

She can have one that's not present, or not have one at all. I'm pretty open to suggestion really. She doesn't even really need to be pushed, but it would help. -nods-
My On's and Off's

Brandon

Just a rough draft for now but it should be a sufficent for now

Name: Kyle Shorben

Description: Kyle stands a full six feet tall with an athletic build for a man of his size. He wears his light brown hair short and keeps his face clean shaven. Probably the most notable is the brillaint emerald green eyes he has that seem to shine with intelligence and energy. Under his clothes he has a few scars here and thereHis clothes vary but he tends to favor tee shirts and jeans that are tight against his skin

Background: Kyle isnt your average college goer in fact up till a year ago he was a soldier in the army. After 5 years of service and 2 deployments in that time he decided that it was time to get out and has continued trying to get his masters degree in business.

Edit: Now that I look at the past posts I think Kyel would be a good candidate to push Moyra's character
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

WyzardWhately

How's this for a writeup:

Dante:  The infamous trust-fund baby.  Dante has long black hair, dark eyes, and a wiry frame of average height.  He's smart, but doesn't study.  He's good-looking and possessed of a natural charm, but most women (and indeed most people) bore him.  He's athletic and likes to fence, but isn't disciplined enough to be a star.  It's a good thing he has some kind of embarrassingly large inheritance, because it's unlikely he'll ever care enough about anything to really work at life.  Well, unless he should suddenly find a motivation.

I like Sanshi & Miranda the best for a pair-up, since he'd be most likely to find them intriguing.  In fact, the ski trip could be something he organized, if we need any kind of backstory.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

Samhain

I can see that working actually.

It would of course be up to the Sanshi and Miranda who's boyfriend Dante would be. Is Kyle going to be single Brandon or would he match up with a girl as well?

Brandon

I think it makes more sense to match him up. He's probably looking for a new girl since he got his newfound freedom anyway
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Samhain

Who do you think he would match better with.

Mir or Sanshi?

Brandon

I think I like the shy/sexy Mir more. Im thinking maybe theyve only been dating a couple weeks and not made it to sex with eachother yet. Maybe just cuddling, kissing and such. What do you think of that Moyra?

Doomsday

Actually Corey might like the Egyptian girl, and might call her a girlfriend in name only. Perhaps he's her American host-brother?

Samhain

Well if the girls think its a good idea I think we may be ready!

WyzardWhately

Yeah, we do need some input for them.  Ah, someone might want to make a chart of relationships before we kick this one off.  It's probably semi-important to figure out how everyone knows each other besides just who is dating who.  It's up to the group, though, how much we want to front-load that.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

Samhain

No problem I'll lay everything out right before I post.

Oniya

I'll go with Corey being part of Sanshi's host family, although I don't see her as having thought of him as a 'boyfriend' up to this point (but definitely not as a 'brother' either).  Of course, that's what this is all about - exploring people you never thought you'd hook up with or things you never thought you'd try?   ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Vincent

-perks in interest- I'm in.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Samhain

So we have

Corey / Sanshi
Kyle / Miranda
       / Olivia
Dante /

Vincent and Lopebble don't have characters as of this moment correct?

Vincent

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Samhain

my count is more guys then gals.

some girls may have to double up!

Whats your idea vinc?

Vincent

Find more girls, or have them plat two charecters?
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Ezraylia

Quote from: Brandon on November 07, 2008, 03:50:11 PM
I think I like the shy/sexy Mir more. Im thinking maybe theyve only been dating a couple weeks and not made it to sex with eachother yet. Maybe just cuddling, kissing and such. What do you think of that Moyra?
Sorry for delays, work -_-
And i like the idea just fine =)

I could try and double up characters, but i've never played a guy o.o;
My On's and Off's

Vincent

neah, i think we need more laidies.
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.