Writing erotic novel+looking for one on one roleplay partners to add some fire..

Started by Starlit Ocean, April 22, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starlit Ocean

I'm writing a novel and playing a feminine attractive bisexual female with submissive tendencies. The lead man in my mind is a strong athletic dominant man and he will have an all consuming character, gradually increasing in full control of the leading lady. He has a darker past and is therefore more intense with an air of mystery. He has an ability to lead on the dancefloor (Salsa) as well as in the bedroom and I'm looking for this to be an intense and slightly obsessive relationship that builds - he's overprotective towards women due to events in his past and will do anything to protect the leading lady in particular but women in general.

I will also be writing intimate scenes with a woman and play a switch, so I'd like to write with another female switch (who's actually a female) as a secondary strong feminine female character that I can engage with/become really close with (best friend role).

All of the characters are highly sensual as it is an erotic fiction novel, so I'm looking for strong fantasy writers and hope to fully expand my potential, as well as delve deeper into some parts of the psyche that are as yet undiscovered, in particular the submissive side of the leading lady. My characters are open minded, sensual, exploratory (looking for an edgy dark romance that pushes me but not any form of humiliation - I like the lighter side of BDSM, one where it's still respectful and caring).

I'd like the characters to form deep bonds and connections, as intimacy grows exponentially through strong connections and this is important to me and to the characters. If you're interested in a one on one for either, let me know...