Looking for female partners to help satisfy my needs {M for F}

Started by Carl Pringles, September 05, 2012, 02:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Pringles

Hey there, this is my first post and I hope I get a few bites.  Just as the subject says, I am looking for a female to help me out.  I am really dying to play and maybe finish some stories I have done.  I am really into incest and animals.  So I am looking for someone who is willing to be mounted by the family pet, more times than just once.  So here are some of the stories I like and some I have started...

Father/Daughter/Mother/K9:  Daughter comes home from school with a bad report card.  Daddy finds a way to punish her, while also letting his desires for her be known.  Mean while, everyone is oblivious to the fact that the mom is having an affair with the dog, even right in front of her husband.

Son/mother/k9: Son finds a way to help his mother after finding out about her secret desires to be fucked by the dog.  He goes through her journals on her computer and reads many naughty things about her.  Even some things he sees in there about him.

Boyfriend/girlfriends mother/girlfriends sister/k9: Now this one is tricky. I need someone who can play the mom and sister.  This story is about the bf getting a phone call to come up to his gf mothers house to help out with some things around the house since her husband is gone.  He takes secret pics of her and some upskirt pics.  He helps her with whatever needs done, and even gets into her panties.  He sees how the dog is really enjoying the show and he lets him take her for a ride.  Later he manages to get the sister into the perverted act as well.

All these stories can be discussed.  If you would like to change some settings, let me know and we will see where is goes.  So I hope to get some bites on this.  Please send me a PM and maybe we can get something started.  Let me know what one you are interested in.

Lady Temptress

Hi there. I can play the daughter for you, but I'm not into the dog - sex thing. So if you like, I will still play the daughter though.
Lady Dreamer