Adventures in Talamah: The Western Lands Reboot (No longer accepting!)

Started by MagicalPen, August 09, 2014, 03:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rajah

Removed Tristan's details as per GM request and sent in PM.

Note to any new applicants: Tristan is a half-orc child of Ribenheim legionnaires and an imprisoned warlord, was exiled after an unfortunate incident some ten years ago, and now ekes out a living as a mercenary on Ribenheim's outskirts, where he picked up a contract to help safeguard the expedition force. In addition to prior opportunities for path-crossing, everyone's been on a ship together for months, so if anyone would like to talk collaboration/shared hooks/connections, I am all for it.
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

MagicalPen

*appears in a doctors smock* Its a boy! Congratulations!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Interdiction of words

I hope mine will be just as good *Shifts uncomfortably*
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

MagicalPen

Ok. At this point, I am no longer accepting any Male characters. Including myself, I have two other male characters.

There are also two Female submissions - working out the final kinks in their profiles - so it would be safe to say that I am still looking for one more Female player.

My other Talamah game - the North one - is still i need of players for those looking!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

1651Leviathan

I'll definitely be giving this a closer look when I've got a chance, but colour me interested!

Ontan

I’ll settle for being a reader / spectator for the reboots, but definitely looking forward to things kicking off. Expect bookmarks when the main threads go up!

MagicalPen

Note: I am only looking for a Female Player to create a Female Character at this point in this game.

There is a separate thread for the same game world but different adventure that takes place in the North, which is still in need of characters.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

If anyone knows some one who would be interested in the final female role, send them my way!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Elunari

This looks quite intriguing. I haven't done a group game in forever. The one I did on E kind of petered out quick.

Would a healer help round out the group? ^_^
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

MagicalPen

Nymphs character (yet to be posted) has healing abilities though I am not opposed to having two 'healers' in the group. Why don't you send me a PM with what you had in mind?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Added the second female profile, played by Nymphadora.

Will create an OOC/Game Thread this weekend.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

All female roles are filled.

Still looking for one more male character. Please submit a character profile ASAP!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated with final Male character. Just waiting on one last profile.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Alright. Last profile is up. Will get OOC etc going at some point today or tomorrow.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Please check-in in the OOC thread. All further communication will be done through there.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

And please check the OOC. Only two people have done so. Three people have not.

And no one has started posting yet. (AKA Its ok to make your first posts now!).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry