[Interest Check] Survival-Horror Game (likely to be extreme)

Started by TheHangedOne, December 06, 2013, 09:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

Well, welcome to E and Group gaming, Kerri.  :-) I have no problems, and would love to help you get into the swing of things. If you have any questions at all, even if they seem silly or stupid, feel free to ask me. There's no such thing as a stupid question.  If I don't explain something clearly, feel free to say so, and I'll expound on whatever needs to be expounded on.

All in all, we have another solid sheet here. Definitely approved.  I do have one question, though, just to make sure I am understanding her history correctly: she is camping on her own, to see if the camping grounds would be a good place for the field trip, correct?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kerri

Thanks guys. Just to clarify (because I've made the same mistake before) I've actually been a member for a year now, I just don't know much about group games, and I know nothing about system games or dice rolling.

To clarify, yes she's alone, just scoping out the location for a future field trip for the class.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita