Milk Farm [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 22, 2011, 12:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The recruitment is still open, no need to worry too much. If anyone wants to make a new cow you can do so.
----

Iblis121

Glad to hear recruitment is still open. I'm totally gonna hop on this and make my character now. I've been so busy all day lol but I've found some time now, so hopefully I can crank out a profile and a little intro post soon. Maybe someone can give my character a tour of the facilities or something?

Iblis121

Name: Anthony Jessep

Role: Guard

Bio: Anthony is the son of a higher up deep within the company financing the farm. His family has grown rather wealthy since the farm had opened, and shortly after attending college for a two year degree, which he'd gotten simply for the sake of having it, he was sent to work in the farm, to be what his father referred to euphemistically as a "farmhand." Initially, he's none too thrilled with what he thought would be a laborious job. However, when he discovers what exactly the 'cows' are, how they're treated, and just how the injections affect the 'livestock' (and guards, should he encounter any), he's more than happy to work there. The livestock are invaluable assets, after all, and what's the point of an asset if you don't take advantage every once in a while?

NC pref: Both

Offs: Gore, Vomit, Scat, Waterworks, Death

elfguy

Well Kathy is currently with a sub but feel free to bump into us and join in ;P
----

Iblis121

lol I've got nothing to do, to be honest, so I'll do some editing to my intro and try join Kathy, if you're up for it. That'd free up Caroline, too x3

elfguy

Oh I'm not letting Caro go that easy :P But she may be able to slip away if Kathy gets enough of a distraction.
----

Iblis121

elfguy

Btw they're not in the barn they're in the milking room, in the main farm building. I'll assume that's where you went.
----

Iblis121

Oh, I apologize. I still don't know the whole set up, but I suppose that can be brought up. It'd also explain why the place is so empty. It can be assumed that Anthony has no idea where he's going lol

Dark Deception

So far to my knowledge, there's a barn for holding the cows, and a Pasteurizing Facility for where the cows go to be milked and experimented on. There's also a dormitory for the guards and milkmen. If there's anything else, it hasn't been created yet so we've pretty much been creating everything as we go.  :-)

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Iblis121

:3 Good to know, thanks for the info.

Sharon

Dark-I will have your post up sometime today.. I am having a hard time thinking on games right now.. and don't have much time today so it may happened to night after the kids I watch are in bed for school. sorry

SeaofWind

Sharon--hope everything's ok!

Sharon

Quote from: SeaofWind on September 18, 2011, 12:27:43 PM
Sharon--hope everything's ok!

Yes Sea everything is okay just busy with things I really don't wanted to do but needs to do. *hugs* thank you for your worry. On top of thatmother nature is a bitch at times!

Iblis121

lol at that last part. Hope things go a little better for ya! :]

Jason

Oh Sea of Wind, you forget how much of a nice guy Jonah is!

LightNight

I'm going to bow out of this RP, its good RP very intresting but I got the feeling I should.
Enjoy the Fantasy just don't live your fantasy.

Sharon

D.D. - I got your post up sorry if it not that great.

Dark Deception

That's disappointing Gell. You were my favorite milkman because you were like the scientist. Now this milk farm no longer has a scientist. I think Savant's character may have it in her though.  ???

Sharon

Jason

Savant of the Wastes

Sorry about the delay. I've been having internet problems lately. Making it a bit difficult to post.

Iblis121

It's alright :] No worries. I hope your internet issues resolve themselves soon.

Dark Deception

I thought this game died when people stopped posting for four days. o_o

Iblis121

I don't think the game's dead lol I know the only reason I haven't posted is because there are three people involved and Savant of the Wastes said they were having some issues, so I'm in no rush.