what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

Hmm, I think a naughty-snowman contest among E dwellers might be interesting  >:)

OT: Same as 2 minutes ago.

Grainne

I have..no idea what you mean.  O:) Oh, ok..*giggles*

And, a snow ball fight would be required.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Beguile's Mistress

A pale gray business suit, white blouse, beige stockings and white heels.

diamonedsky

White tank top with thin straps layered over a white bra, a blue frilly skirt that reaches my knees, and my favorite pair of black boots.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

despickable

My Homer Simpson shirt with a pic of his body without a head and my Duff  Beer Pajama bottoms as it is bed time for the Des man

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Theta Sigma

I'm wearing blue and purple fluffy slippers, socks with umbrellas on <3, black combat pants, a Dark Knight Rises t-shirt and a black hoodie with the Seal of Rassilon on from Doctor Who.

Though some of that will change in about an hour when I go for my shower ;o

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Adammair

Socks, dark brown cargo pants, and a black t-shirt of ultimate disambiguation (in other words, it reads simply 'NO.' on the front ;D )

Beguile's Mistress

A white linen 2-piece pants suite with good embroidery around the armholes of the sleeveless top, round neck line and hem to match the gold buttons down the front and white flats.

Mr Bigglesworth

Only a t-shirt for the moment...

Phoenixrisen

PJ pants and an overly large hoodie.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

diamonedsky

Silky blue PJ pants with little penguins all over them and a white tank top
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

Boxers and my favorite t-shirt. Pants are far over-rated! :D

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

Ladies and Gentleman, I am changing my name to Mario

Because I just got

8-)

one-upped.

*Is shot for terrible pun*

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Hahaha! You crack me up :) I had to put clothes on :( So I can go make banana bread :(

TaintedAndDelish

Boring boxers.

Careful with those bananas, cutie ;)

sweetgirl91

My papa called me up this past Saturday and "I'm bringing you some bananas so you can make me some banana bread." He sounded so gruff, it just cracked me up :) I'm naked again, my brother's going to take them out of the oven when they're done :)

chivalrousdeviant

A naked woman and banana bread? The world just got a hundred times better. :D

And that's fantastic! :D who doesn't love any opportunity for banana bread? :D

Phoenixrisen

I have officially climbed into bed, so not a stitch
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

sweetgirl91

Sounds good! Now we just need him to get naked and we can have a naked party.

Yeah, I have my own banana nut bread recipe :)

TaintedAndDelish

If you ever run out of bananas and nuts, let me know. Likewise,  if you need help stuffing that oven.... ;)

chivalrousdeviant

Really though, underneath the clothes, isn't every party a naked party? :)

And yum! that sounds delicious! How'd you end up with the recipe? Experimentation on your own? :)

sweetgirl91

TD, I will most certainly let you know, darling :)

Yeah, I took a basic recipe, used a few different secret ingredients, so to speak, that I'd heard makes it moist-er, switched out the walnuts for pecans, adjusted the time and temperature through trial and error and BAM. Perfect banana bread :)

TaintedAndDelish

Same boring boxers .....

I think you need to kick it up a notch...

sweetgirl91