News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

More possible roleplay ideas (un)

Started by playfullchick76, December 27, 2008, 09:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Harem girl/desert dancer- I could be on a small group holiday through morocco, or some other middle eastern country. Our group is raided, and as the only woman in the group, and blonde, im spared and sold to a wealthy desert shiek or warlord even. Or bought by a wealthy saudi arabian shiek to be his newest dancer or mistress.

Bondage/fetish pet/model- I could be holidaying or working in europe, or even the us, i would be seen, snatched from my apartment or hotel, and wake up in an unfamiliar apartment, to find that my identity has been erased, and that ive been given the life of a well known fetish/bdsm model there.

also,one where im the girlfriend of someone wealthy in an alternate reality. He loves my alternate self, and when she is killed, he seeks out an alternate version of me, locates me, then snatches me to take me back with him. The move the one comes to mind, or the one with jennifer rubin in it,that i cant think of the title.

Author00

Interesting ideas. I'd do any of them, so feel free to PM me with your favorite. :) The Harem one or the Reality one look like fun, particularly. I've always wanted to be a desert Warlord lol.
I'd say something clever or inspirational here, but I'm not that kinda guy. If you want that, open a fortune cookie: at least THEN, you'll also have some lucky numbers. XD

The On's and Off's of an Author

playfullchick76

If you have the mindset of a desert warlord down well enough, lets do that. im happy to. It would be set now, not in the past. Tell me about your warlord character.

Author00

Okay, let me try my hand at it....

He was an enigma of the desert, a strange dealer of Death, hidden among both the swirling sands and the misty fog of rumors. There were many such fantastic rumors, like how he was an eight foot tall giant, that could crush boulders between his palms. Others said his eyes were the very pits of Hell, and to look into them meant being sucked in, and burned alive. The rumors only got more fanciful, but the truths were that he had his own palace, in the middle of the desert, and that he had carved out an empire for himself, through dealing in the various tools of war. Wealthy and enigmatic, he sometimes sent out envoys, to acquire what he wanted: clothes, supplies...but never women. Until now, that is, when a man claiming to serve the man known only as Omen approached a band of slavers, and purchased their latest acquisition, a blonde dancer. The man paid them handsomely, and the fear of Omen was so great that the slavers did not even CONSIDER trying to rob the lone man, just in case...

Was that ok?
I'd say something clever or inspirational here, but I'm not that kinda guy. If you want that, open a fortune cookie: at least THEN, you'll also have some lucky numbers. XD

playfullchick76

Thats more than just ok, thats perfect, just what i was expecting.And, such a person can exist in 2008.Perhaps he;s made deals with middle eastern leaders before, and has markers with the Saudi royal family, they owe him, if that fits in. His palace could be an ancient one, that he did up and lives in.It wouldnt be on any tourist paths, so no one could stumble onto it unless they knew it was there.

Author00

;D I'm glad I did alright. And that's basically what I had planned for him, in case you liked him. He is an iron and information monger, so he has made many political connections from his dealings. He sells secrets and weapons to the highest bidders, and that has amassed him a considerable fortune, along with ties to the local political and military powerhouses. He's a self made man, basically. As for his palace...thats a great idea. He could have just fixed up and modernized some old desert princes palace, so he could live in secrecy.

So...would you like to do an RP with him in it? :)

playfullchick76

yes,yes,yes, i would, i cant wait to. do you want to start us off. Or i can and tell you what forum ive put it in.

Author00

Hmm...could you start? I like to arrive fashionably late to the party. XD Seriously, in this one, I want to come in mysteriously. Maybe the envoy saves your character from a beating by the Slavers, if she has a fiery attitude and smart mouth. In fact, that kinda girl would be fun in this kinda RP. :)

playfullchick76

Ok, i;ll start it from after ive been taken, im in one of thier safe locations.Perhaps the envoy is there to purchase something else, but sees me and knows that you will want me as well. He agrees to buy me, and the slavers give me to him, knowing full well that you will pay well for me, and that if they dont hand me over, they wont live to see another day.After all, whatever you want, you get, hows that sound.

Author00

That sounds perfect. :) Whenever you're ready, just start it, and maybe let her smart mouth get her into a bit of trouble...then the envoy will drop by, and we can start. This is gonna be fun.

playfullchick76

Author00

You mean you made it, or are GONNA make it? Sorry, sometimes I'm a bit slow...XD

playfullchick76

ok, its up, in the non conscent human freeform solo thread. You'll know it when you see it, i hope you like.