Pathfinder game ((interest/recruitment))

Started by Harukajunko, March 18, 2015, 12:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkNevaeh

Chulanowa

Nurya Farhadid
Class: Paladin
Race: Suli-jann
Ethnicity: Kelesh / Kellid
Character sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=141591

Background: Nurya was just one of the many orphans scavenging the crusader camps around Kenabres. She knew the name her parents had given her, but not much beyond that; she liked to think that they were valiant crusaders who had given their lives for the safety of the town at some point, but all the orphans thought that. Young fools and knaves all, they would often dare each other to "sneak out" and prove their mettle. Nurya, already a tall, tough girl by this point, took one of the dares, and under cover of night, slipped out into the wilderness.
   What passed next is a blur to Nurya. a hideous... thing rose from the shadows. She felt its claws digging into her shoulders and armpits, intent on tearing her apart. She felt something inside[surge[/i], her own hands wreathed in electricity as she slapped and hit at the monster. There was a shout, then darkness... She awoke in a medic tent back in Kenabres, both arms heavily bandaged, al lthe way to theh nads. An older woman, her dark-skinned face lined with age and worry, held a bowl of water for the child to sip while berating her. For her foolishness, for risking herself and others. Nor not controlling her magic (Nurya learned that her electricity had burned skin off of her own arms, in fact).
   And then the woman, the knight Jwahir Daudibissau, asked if the child wanted better chances the next time she foolishly went on a one-girl crusade. Nurya's answer caused a chuckle - "I'd rather not do it alone." And so, for six years, the child squired for Daudibissau, adopting her faith, if not her temperance and mild manner. Much of this training was away from the Worldwound; the Crusader Road that passes through Numeria has no shortage of bandits and pillagers seeking to victimize the pilgrims, after all.
   Nurya could never forget that encounter with the thing though. Daudibissau says it was slain, but there are of course, more like it. Nurya has returned to the town of her birth, alone, to pledge her sword to the service of the crusade against the demons of the Worldwound.

Personality: Nurya's genie blood does not flow quietly. She is brash, a little impulsive, and outspoken. She shows little of the temperance one might expect of a Paladin, especially if your example is one of the brooding louts that glower over parapets into the Worldwound all day. Nurya would call herself passionate. And she is. She believes truly in the causes of good and redemption, and her soul sings with hte flow of battle. Kindness is not something she knew growing up; that's been a lesson for her, over these seven years. But she understands no one is perfect, least of all herself.

Muse

Ah.  :)  Paladin of Saranrae and Cleric of Saranrae in the same party?  :)  Awesome. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Snake

Lots of paladins here. I guess it makes sense, Wrath of the Righteous is geared toward making them look good

Chulanowa

Quote from: Snake on April 01, 2015, 12:22:20 PM
Lots of paladins here. I guess it makes sense, Wrath of the Righteous is geared toward making them look good

Just two. Your ranged paladin, and my charge-in-hit-them-in-the-face-with-a-sword paladin.

Question though; how did you get those stats on Masako? We're running 20 point buy and you've got 32 spent there.

Snake

Damn. that's right *ughs* Either I have to rework it or drop the character. That first character, the monk has stats outside of the 20 point buy too.

TheHangedOne

For some reason, I thought we were doing 32 point.  Hmm.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Pockets

that's called GM Abuse with this AP. After you get done adding on all the Mythic stuff, if we went 32 point buy, I think I'd cry tears of bloody joy.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Snake

I've read a bit of how this adv goes and we need all the power we can muster.

Pockets

I think we should get this started before people start to get tired of waiting. I think everyone has a character up, some need more tweaking than others but everyone has character concepts, ironing out the details of the character should be done by the time we get to the real action.
08/02 - New A/A Update

DarkNevaeh

So Xandric is a Human Universalist Wizard.  Lost his parents in the War (thank you weird path thing) and unless I have siblings to work with due to the War..path...thing, he's going to be picked up by a Master Wizard who will teach him things, teach him his aptitude for the Arcane...and teach him the benefits of various monsters and other things.  Xandric went off one day to pick up some ingredients for his Master.  While out in the near forest, a red dragon came to the nearby village to attack.  Xandric ran back to his Master's house on the outskirts of the village...and found that he was fighting the dragon with his Arcane might.  Xandric was about to help with his meager skill when his Master put a web out, blocking the path.  He didn't want his student hurt.  It was a long fight..and in the fight, Xandric learned the name of this Dragon...this foe who would end up snatching his Master in his claws and flying off with him.  The dragon's name was Zynteer and he was a menace on the land.  As the Dragon flew off with his bounty in his claws and the web dissipated, a ring fell from his Master's hand.  Xandric found where it fell and kept it...a simple silver ring with an inscription in Draconic: 'Acts of Wonder come from the fires of Passion and Ambition.'  Xandric wears it around his neck as a reminder of everything he's lost.  He now travels to practice his skill, get stronger, and one day find and face down the Dragon that took his Master.

Harukajunko

Ok just need a charecter sheet dark but I shall be posting up the thread and link it back here soon.

DarkNevaeh

eBadger

Quote from: Harukajunko on April 03, 2015, 05:51:20 PM
Ok just need a charecter sheet dark but I shall be posting up the thread and link it back here soon.

Yay!

Chulanowa

DarkNevaeh

Finishing up the character sheet now...sorry! busy weekend was unexpected

Pockets

I think we really need to get this up and off the ground or it's going to die before it gets started.
08/02 - New A/A Update

eBadger

Four days since GM was online, so this is either not going anywhere or he's had some exceptional circumstance that he'll be back from.  I'm currently putting it on the back burner until I hear more.  I really hope it doesn't die!