Started by FluidOne, June 25, 2014, 05:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FluidOne

I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS ONE

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Firstly, why did this picture give me this idea.... -_-
Secondly, I have an idea for a new RP! :D
Basically, either you or I could play the sub role in this, I don't care, I prefer the sub role though. Here's the story, because i'm sure you're DYING to know.

Based quite a number of years into the future, technology has grown far more advance, to the extent that, a great deal of our technology is nearly SENTIENT, though, no longer designed traditionally. A boy (or girl) decides to upgrade their personal computer/phone to one of the newer "sentient" computers. The living computer bought is shaped like a human, though it is completely white and lacking any features. It comes with a small, disposable touch screen that would be used in the initial start up process to actually DESIGN the being, able to change it's gender, hair, height, color, etc. Basically, able to make a human being with the touch of your finger. The main character, after designing their personal computer, explores the possibilities of the being, testing computer functionality, testing phone capabilities, etc, finding it to be more like a personal companion than anything else when, one night, while it is charging for the following day, there is a lightning storm, a power surge occurs, and the being "malfunctions" gaining full sentience, able to learn, speak, have free will, everything a human can, and more due to it's being a robot.

Let me know if you're interested, and we will discuss it in more detail.

Some pictures of what the android could look like, and just some stuff I found that was relevant.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1936023?tags=android+original

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1846393?tags=android+original

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1840898?tags=android+original+-alpha_%28acerailgun%29

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1839937?tags=android+original+-alpha_%28acerailgun%29 (<-- I found this and thought "Hmm... perhaps when she gains sentience something like this can come into play. :P")

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1668928?tags=android+original+-alpha_%28acerailgun%29 (<-- This to.)

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1827079?tags=android+original+-alpha_%28acerailgun%29

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1734288?tags=android+original+-alpha_%28acerailgun%29

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1713385?tags=android+original+-alpha_%28acerailgun%29

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1688687?tags=android+original+-alpha_%28acerailgun%29

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1651956?tags=android+original+-alpha_%28acerailgun%29

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1643941?tags=android+original+-alpha_%28acerailgun%29

Premade stories:
Homestuck
(f or m)Gamzee/(f or m)Tavros
(f or m)Gamzee/(f or m)Karkat
(f or m)Kankri/(f or m)Chronos
(f or m)kankri/(f or m)Kurloz
(f or m)Terezi/(f or m)Karkat
(f or m)Gamzee/(f or m)Kurloz
(f or m)Gamzee/(f or m)Nepeta

All 18+ of coarse

Borderlands
Kreig/Gaige
(f or m)Zer0/any
angel/Roland
Lilith/Roland

My ideas:
1: An assassin romance. My character and yours met as children, staying friends through to adulthood. Though we both have our own secret. Our families have fought for centuries in secret, as assassins. One day, I am hired to kill you. I am not given a name, only a location. After injuring you, I make my way to deliver the final blow, at this point I remove your mask to see your face. Do i attempt to kill you? Do I save you, only to be shunned by my family and forced to flee? What else could happen?

2: Zombie apocalypse(because I had a dream like this last night) The idea would be MUCH more story oriented. you'd create a character, start with a set situation, I'd write out the scene, or othing people you came in contact with, you'd write your reactions to things, what you'd do, etc.
NOT CURRENTLY INTERESTED

3: Wedded to a wolf. I'd play Sir ulfric, a werewolf. Here's his mortal form
here's his wolf form

1 - You are a noble's daughter, and it is a darn shame but in these times, noble women were merely regarded as trading chips to wed away in hopes of wrestling power between families. Maybe you’re well aware of this and have a taste of cynicism in your mouth, or maybe you’re not and simply wish to be married to a handsome prince, brought up as a good girl.

2 - You’re a peasant's daughter, living day by day. There's nothing really interesting about being a commoner, however, and in feudal times there is little that can be said about it. But you dream of a prince charming, a noble, handsome man taking me from the humble lands to their manor. you can always dream.

Whether it be a dream came true, or an arranged marriage, your father decides to have you be married to the Knight, Sir Ulfric Adalwulf, as depicted above, who happens to be the last remaining knight of the nobles' cadet branch. With this in mind it is very obvious what Ulfric wants of his new wife. you could have an elated lifestyle learning about chivalry from the knight.

But Ulfric has a deep dark secret. Very rarely is it shown, but there is much hints towards it - from his hound coat of arms, his ornate wolf armour - even the large twin wolf head gargoyles that loom over the dining hall to his keep. Does curiosity get the better of you?

This plot, as stated above, can go in many ways. Do you wish to “enjoy” his werewolf attributes? This might even be more for you but isn’t necessary in that context. A very relationship-heavy roleplay here, could be long term.
NOT CURRENTLY INTERESTED

4: your character
Think of Tarzan, but in with the gender roles switched.
You’re a woman of unimaginable beauty from noble birth who was tragically separated from your parents during your early years, being forever lost in a vast jungle. But fate had different plans for you. Fate did not wish for your life to be claimed just yet. you were meant for great things.

You were found by the most unimaginable creature: a great Dragon. Yet the creature took mercy on your life - while most would simply devour you on sight. The dragon took you, and raised you through your years from infancy, to childhood, to adolescence, all the way through to womanhood. The dragon raised myou with two powerful gifts, one supernatural and the other groomed.

The first was the tongue of the dragon, with which let you speak to your animal brethren. You could communicate to them through you dragon's speech, the voice of the king of beasts, and you too could understand, read, interpret an animal's speech and thought. The second was the domineering willpower of the dragon, the charisma which you soon used to make your father proud - you asserted yourself as Queen of the Jungle, the master and unprecedented ruler of your domain.

This is where the story splits:
- The Barbarian King: Soon word comes to you of a barbarian horde who's men march in the direction of the jungle from the vast plains they once resided in. your scout tells you he seeks to claim the woodlands as his own and he will dominate and destroy all those in his path. Does the queen find such a strong man alluring, and rather invites him to rule with her as her King? Or perhaps she will fight back, and perhaps lose, becoming the prisoner of the Barbarian King, his whore.
- The Knight: A Knight stumbles into your realm. you know little about him, but too care little. He, however, sees you as the most beautiful visage he has ever bared witness to. He asks to prove himself to you. A potential romance story blossoms as you teach him the ways of the jungle, as he teaches you to read and write, and all these other foreign things. But, do you stay in the jungle? Do you go to his Kingdom? Do you compromise, and have an estate between you Queendom, and his duties?
NOT CURRENTLY INTERESTED

*New idea*
5. The school.

Your character: female
male
-1. School route: You play a student entering a rather private school for very special children much like yourself. Each student was born with rather special abilities, each with their own price to pay. Though without any particular ability of your own, you find it dangerous in this school of yours until you meet someone and you become almost instantly great friends and even become romantically involved with one another. You discover a secret of yourself and your friend. He/she and you have been connected by souls, you created him/her using your own ability, the price you payed was your memory, causing you to forget. He/she could remember, though he/she wouldn't tell you himself/herself. He/she protects you from other students in battles called "Duels" that are moderated by a student counsel.

-2. THE END route: You've been in this special school for quite some time now, though some students are growing tired of their secrecy hidden from the human realm. They decide they will take the rest of the world as their own. You and your newest friend get caught in the middle, you don't want to harm the humans OR the other students. With the school falling apart, and war nearing, you can only hope to survive if the two of you stick close together.
NOT CURRENTLY INTERESTED

**New update 9/30/14
Tamed

Dragons, cold-blooded, murderous monsters with one sole purpose, torment the human race. As far back as human history has been recorded it has been this way, humans would simply hide behind walls left by their ancestors, walls that their ancestors tried to fight back with, only to be destroyed, the remaining humans surviving by acting only on their fears and remaining hidden. When a dragon would fly over the wall, the humans simply hid in their homes and hoped not to be captured and devoured by the humans.

The dreaded attack occurred during a holy ceremony thanking the gods for the survival of the human race. The largest dragon witnessed in over 100 years. As humans flee in terror, the dragon doesn't seem to bee interested in attacking the humans, only in watching you carefully before suddenly striding towards you in a terrifying manner and speaking to you in the human language. "Master"

The story would involve the dragon kidnapping you, eventually becoming human, and being tamed by you. You hide it from your fellow humans, but dragons have their instincts that they simply cannot fight.

You'll play as the human master, and I as the dragon. I can play male or female, as can you.
NOT CURRENTLY INTERESTED

I am willing to play a male or female role.

Feel free to PM or post if you want to RP with me!

Characters I Play:
Male characters who: Submit,
And are attracted to: Males,
Female characters who: Submit,

Ons and offs

Genres

Likes: Adventure, Comedy, +Fantasy, +Horror, Romance, +Science Fiction, Tragedy

Sexual Elements

Likes: +Anal(Anal Deflowering, Anal Virginity, Giving Anal Fisting, Giving Anal Sex, Giving Pegging, Giving butt plug, Receiving Anal Fisting, Receiving Anal Sex, Receiving Butt plug, Receiving Pegging), +Bondage(Administering Gags, Being Chained, Being Tied, Sexual Restraints, Wearing Collars, Wearing Gags), +Breasts(Being Titfucked, Breast and Nipple Play, Titfucking Another), +Dom and Sub( Being Bitten, Being Kidnapped, Dirty Talking, Face Slapping, Fear, Forcing Competition, Hair Pulling, Nonconsensual Scenes, Pleasure Control, Verbal Abuse), +Fetishes( Dry Sex, Giving Cum Facials, Performing Cum Inflation, Receiving Cum Facials), +Foreplay(Being Teased, Being Tickled, Giving Hand Jobs, Giving Massages, Kissing, Masturbation, Receiving Hand Jobs, Receiving Massages, Scratching, Teasing Another, Tickling Another, Watching Masturbation), +Multiple Partners(Being a Harem Member, Double Penetration, Having a Harem, Lesbian Orgies, Multiple Penetration), +Oral(Oral, Being Licked, Breath Control, Controlled Breath, Gagging, Giving Fellatio, Oral Deflowering, Oral Virginity, Receiving Fellatio, Swallowing Semen, Throat Penetration), Perverting Nature, +Sex Apparel(Pierced Genitals, Pierced Navel, Pierced Nipples), +Sex Toys(Strap Ons, Vibrators), +Vaginal(Cervical Penetration, Giving Vaginal Fisting, Giving Vaginal Sex, Receiving Vaginal Fisting, Receiving Vaginal Sex, Squirting, Vaginal Deflowering, Vaginal Virginity)

Want to Try / Maybe: Being Pregnant, Impregnating Another, Incest, Orgies MFF, Orgies MFMF, Orgies MMF, Paddles, Receiving Enemas, Third Sex Orgies, Whips and Flogs

Dislikes: Gay Orgies

Never: Feeding, Gaining Weight, +Pain and Torture(Being Castrated, Being Mutilated, Castrating Another, Hard Vore Victim, Mutilating Another, Performing Hard Vore), Scat, Soft Vore, Undergoing Cum Inflation, Watersports

FluidOne

not ashamed self bump, because I have no responses yet.

Another idea.

Magic (or gel or something) induced sex change.

My character would play the submissive role in this. What'd happen is your character would capture mine and begin a slow process of changing his gender to female.

This RP would END with my character eventually being impregnated by your character.

You could play as a human, elf, furry, whatever you want.

FluidOne

FluidOne

I haaave..... ANOTHER IDEA!!!! This will be a sifi, stat based RP. In order for you to RP this with me, you must create your character with the list of race and such given below. I will be a sort of... "GM" in that, i'll be typing a LOT of the story where as you will simply be giving me your choices, ill give you a multiple choice list and you'll pick A, B, C, D, etc. In this RP you will meet lots of characters to interact with, and it will be an RP that we will just take as it comes. 

Male
Female
Herm

Human

(Effects your ability to escape combat. Gives you perks with high enough stat)Agility: 10
(Effects melee damage. gives perks with high enough stat)strength: 10
(Increases health. Gives perks with high enough stat)Vitality: 10
(Increases magical/engineering capabilities. Gives perks with high enough stat)Intelligence: 10
(Increases damage with raged weapons. Gives perks with high enough stat)Dexterity: 10
(Increases chances to find good loot. Gives perks with high enough stat)Luck: 10
physical Resistance: 10
Magic resistance: 10
fire resistance: 10
ice resistance: 10
lust resistance: 10
projectile resistance: 10
corrosive resistance: 10
(Number of times your character can have sex before passing out)stamina: 10
(increases ability to talk to others)Charisma: 20
(increases your ability to seduces enemies and NPCs)Seduction: 10

Health: 100
Magic: 100
Lust: 100

Past:
Poor (Start with 500 credits. Increases INT, DEX, and resistance)
Wealthy(Start wih 2000 credits, no stat boost)
Thief (Start with 1000 credits, boost to agility)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile (increases your chances of BECOMING pregnant)
Big breasts
Big dick
Str (+ 10)
Int (+ 10)
Agi (+ 10)
Male potency (increases chances of making others pregnant)
Dex (+ 10)
Resistance (+ 2 to all resistance)

Wants to be
Merc (+ 10 dex. Start with merc rifle of + 20 projectile damage)
Soldier (+ 10 vit, + 10 STR, start with combat knife + 10 physical damage)
Fighter (+30 STR, unarmed perk, +10 unarmed damage)
Whore (+30 seduction +10 lust resist)
Teacher (+20 charisma, +10 charisma)
Archaeologist (+15 INT, +15 VIT, start with sell objects)
Breeder (Start with 2 unidentified, fertile eggs)
Metal Smith (Start with assortment of ores. +10 STR)
Explorer (Start with 2 HP and MP potions. Start with some ores. Start with explorer's robe. +10 charisma)

Slime

Agility: 15
strength: 5
Vitality: 7
Intelligence: 10
Dexterity: 5
Luck: 15
physical Resistance: 20
Magic resistance: 5
fire resistance: -5
ice resistance: -5
projectile resistance: 20
corrosive resistance: -5
stamina: 20
Charisma: 10
Seduction: 10

Health: 70
Magic:100
Lust: 125

Past:
Large family (Start with 2000 credits)
Unknown origins (+10 charisma, +10 intelligence, unknown relic in inventory)
Monster turned intelligent (Start with 500 credits, start with +5 vit, perk Animal instincts)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile
Big breasts
Big dick
Str
Int
Agi
Male potency
Dex
Resistance

Wants to be
Merc
Soldier
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Breeder
Metal Smith
Explorer

Dog-kin

strength: 15
Vitality: 10
Intelligence: 5
Luck: 10
fire resistance: 5
ice resistance: 15
stamina: 10
Charisma: 25
Seduction: 5

Magic:50

Past:
Pure breed (2000 credits)
Mutt (500 credits, +10 vit, +10 str, +10 int, -5 charisma
Stray (1000 credits, +10 agility)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile
Big breasts
Big dick
Str
Int
Agi
Male potency
Dex
Resistance

Wants to be
Merc
guard dog (Some as soldier)
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Trainer (same as breeder)
Metal Smith
Explorer

Cat-kin

Agility: 25
Intelligence: 15
Dexterity: 15
Magic resistance: 15
stamina: 15
Seduction: 20

Health: 75

Past:
Alley cat (Start with 1000 credits)
House cat (Start with 3000 credits, -5 str)
Wild cat (Start with Feral cat perk, +10 str, +10 agility)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile
Big breasts
Big dick
Str
Int
Agi
Male potency
Dex
Resistance

Wants to be
Merc
Soldier
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Breeder
Metal Smith
Explorer

Lizian

Agility: 5
strength: 30
Vitality: 20
Luck: 5
physical Resistance: 30
fire resistance: 0
ice resistance: 0
lust resistance: 15
corrosive resistance: 0
Charisma: 5

Health: 200

Past:
Born into war (Start with 1000 credits, +20 str)
Born into human family (Start with 2000 credits)
Born alone (Start with 500 credits, +30 str, +5 stamina)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile
Big breasts
Big dick
Str
Int
Agi
Male potency
Dex
Resistance

Wants to be
Merc
Soldier
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Breeder
Metal Smith
Explorer

Cyborg

Vitality: 15
ice resistance: 5
lust resistance: 20
corrosive resistance: -10

Health: 150
Magic: 150

Past:
Built after death in war (Start with NO credits. Start with soldier's uniform +20 charisma. Start with +20 dex)
Built as experiment (Start with 1000 credits. +20 strength, added Rage perk)
Built after terminal illness (start with 2000 credits)
Addicted to adding cybernetic parts (Start with assortment of ores, start with metal addiction perk, start with +30 dex)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile
Big breasts
Big dick
Str
Int
Agi
Male potency
Dex
Resistance

Wants to be
Merc
Soldier
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Scientist
Metal Smith
Explorer
Mechanic (Start with 500 credits, start with Tools, Start with engine blueprint)

Avian

Agility: 20
Dexterity: 10
physical Resistance: 5
projectile resistance: 15
Charisma: 15
Seduction: 15

Past:
Last egg (2000 credits)
large family (1000 credits, +10 charisma)
got lost (500 credits, +10 str, +10 agility, +10 vitality)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile
Big breasts
Big dick
Str
Int
Agi
Male potency
Dex
Resistance
Flight (Able to fly.)

Wants to be
Merc
Soldier
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Breeder
Metal Smith
Explorer

Meta

strength: 0
Vitality: 5
Intelligence: 45
Dexterity: 20
physical Resistance: 100
fire resistance: 25
ice resistance: 25
lust resistance: 25
projectile resistance: 25
corrosive resistance: 20
Charisma: 30
Seduction: 2

Health: 50
Magic: 450

Past:
Unknown origin (Start with no money. Physical form. +20 str, +5 vit
Failing star (start with 2000 Credits)
Rising star (Start with 1000 credits, +30 charisma)

Traits:
Str
Int
Agi
Dex
Resistance
Sexual traits (Able to have sex, smut enabled.)
Higher magic (More spells, +5 int)

Wants to be
Merc
Soldier
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Metal Smith
Explorer
Star (Start with light abilities)
Black hole (Dark path. Less NPCs will be your follows. Start with dark magic.)
Gravity God (Start with magic revolving around gravity)
Flame god (Start with fire magic)
Ice god (Ice magic)
Energy god (Energy magic)
Radiation god(Unable to have followers. Able to get through locked doors. Start with poison/radiation magic)

If you have questions about stuff, let me know and I'll explain it. :)

I just had something brought to my attention. The plot and sex bits.

the start plot begins with you in an alien ship, waking up from being unconscious. It will change a bit depending on your race. The plot/smut really can depend on you and the plot is mainly just going to be me making it up as I go along for the most part.

You'll be able to spend points and such as you level. Leveling happens as you fight or discover new places.

If you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to let me know

FluidOne

Quote from: TerminallyCapricious on March 21, 2015, 01:48:31 PM
I haaave..... ANOTHER IDEA!!!! This will be a sifi, stat based RP. In order for you to RP this with me, you must create your character with the list of race and such given below. I will be a sort of... "GM" in that, i'll be typing a LOT of the story where as you will simply be giving me your choices, ill give you a multiple choice list and you'll pick A, B, C, D, etc. In this RP you will meet lots of characters to interact with, and it will be an RP that we will just take as it comes. 

Male
Female
Herm

Human

(Effects your ability to escape combat. Gives you perks with high enough stat)Agility: 10
(Effects melee damage. gives perks with high enough stat)strength: 10
(Increases health. Gives perks with high enough stat)Vitality: 10
(Increases magical/engineering capabilities. Gives perks with high enough stat)Intelligence: 10
(Increases damage with raged weapons. Gives perks with high enough stat)Dexterity: 10
(Increases chances to find good loot. Gives perks with high enough stat)Luck: 10
fire resistance: 10
(Number of times your character can have sex before passing out)stamina: 10
(increases ability to talk to others)Charisma: 20
(increases your ability to seduces enemies and NPCs)Seduction: 10

Past:
Poor (Start with 500 credits. Increases INT, DEX, and resistance)
Wealthy(Start wih 2000 credits, no stat boost)
Thief (Start with 1000 credits, boost to agility)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile (increases your chances of BECOMING pregnant)
Big breasts
Big dick
Str (+ 10)
Int (+ 10)
Agi (+ 10)
Male potency (increases chances of making others pregnant)
Dex (+ 10)
Resistance (+ 2 to all resistance)

Wants to be
Merc (+ 10 dex. Start with merc rifle of + 20 projectile damage)
Soldier (+ 10 vit, + 10 STR, start with combat knife + 10 physical damage)
Fighter (+30 STR, unarmed perk, +10 unarmed damage)
Whore (+30 seduction +10 lust resist)
Teacher (+20 charisma, +10 charisma)
Archaeologist (+15 INT, +15 VIT, start with sell objects)
Breeder (Start with 2 unidentified, fertile eggs)
Metal Smith (Start with assortment of ores. +10 STR)
Explorer (Start with 2 HP and MP potions. Start with some ores. Start with explorer's robe. +10 charisma)

Slime

fire resistance: -5
ice resistance: -5
corrosive resistance: -5
Seduction: 10

Health: 70
Lust: 125

Past:
Large family (Start with 2000 credits)
Unknown origins (+10 charisma, +10 intelligence, unknown relic in inventory)
Monster turned intelligent (Start with 500 credits, start with +5 vit, perk Animal instincts)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile
Big breasts
Big dick
Str
Int
Agi
Male potency
Dex
Resistance

Wants to be
Merc
Soldier
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Breeder
Metal Smith
Explorer

Dog-kin

ice resistance: 15
Charisma: 25

Past:
Pure breed (2000 credits)
Mutt (500 credits, +10 vit, +10 str, +10 int, -5 charisma
Stray (1000 credits, +10 agility)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile
Big breasts
Big dick
Str
Int
Agi
Male potency
Dex
Resistance

Wants to be
Merc
guard dog (Some as soldier)
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Trainer (same as breeder)
Metal Smith
Explorer

Cat-kin

Agility: 25
Seduction: 20

Health: 75

Past:
Alley cat (Start with 1000 credits)
House cat (Start with 3000 credits, -5 str)
Wild cat (Start with Feral cat perk, +10 str, +10 agility)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile
Big breasts
Big dick
Str
Int
Agi
Male potency
Dex
Resistance

Wants to be
Merc
Soldier
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Breeder
Metal Smith
Explorer

Lizian

Agility: 5
strength: 30
Vitality: 20
physical Resistance: 30
fire resistance: 0
ice resistance: 0
lust resistance: 15
corrosive resistance: 0
Charisma: 5

Health: 200

Past:
Born into war (Start with 1000 credits, +20 str)
Born into human family (Start with 2000 credits)
Born alone (Start with 500 credits, +30 str, +5 stamina)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile
Big breasts
Big dick
Str
Int
Agi
Male potency
Dex
Resistance

Wants to be
Merc
Soldier
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Breeder
Metal Smith
Explorer

Cyborg

Vitality: 15
ice resistance: 5
lust resistance: 20
corrosive resistance: -10

Health: 150
Magic: 150

Past:
Built after death in war (Start with NO credits. Start with soldier's uniform +20 charisma. Start with +20 dex)
Built as experiment (Start with 1000 credits. +20 strength, added Rage perk)
Built after terminal illness (start with 2000 credits)
Addicted to adding cybernetic parts (Start with assortment of ores, start with metal addiction perk, start with +30 dex)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile
Big breasts
Big dick
Str
Int
Agi
Male potency
Dex
Resistance

Wants to be
Merc
Soldier
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Scientist
Metal Smith
Explorer
Mechanic (Start with 500 credits, start with Tools, Start with engine blueprint)

Avian

Dexterity: 10
physical Resistance: 5
projectile resistance: 15
Charisma: 15
Seduction: 15

Past:
Last egg (2000 credits)
large family (1000 credits, +10 charisma)
got lost (500 credits, +10 str, +10 agility, +10 vitality)

Traits:
Wet pussy
Fertile
Big breasts
Big dick
Str
Int
Agi
Male potency
Dex
Resistance
Flight (Able to fly.)

Wants to be
Merc
Soldier
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Breeder
Metal Smith
Explorer

Meta

strength: 0
Vitality: 5
Intelligence: 45
Dexterity: 20
physical Resistance: 100
fire resistance: 25
ice resistance: 25
lust resistance: 25
projectile resistance: 25
corrosive resistance: 20
Charisma: 30
Seduction: 2

Health: 50
Magic: 450

Past:
Unknown origin (Start with no money. Physical form. +20 str, +5 vit
Failing star (start with 2000 Credits)
Rising star (Start with 1000 credits, +30 charisma)

Traits:
Str
Int
Agi
Dex
Resistance
Sexual traits (Able to have sex, smut enabled.)
Higher magic (More spells, +5 int)

Wants to be
Merc
Soldier
Fighter
Whore
Teacher
Archaeologist
Metal Smith
Explorer
Star (Start with light abilities)
Black hole (Dark path. Less NPCs will be your follows. Start with dark magic.)
Gravity God (Start with magic revolving around gravity)
Flame god (Start with fire magic)
Ice god (Ice magic)
Energy god (Energy magic)
Radiation god(Unable to have followers. Able to get through locked doors. Start with poison/radiation magic)

If you have questions about stuff, let me know and I'll explain it. :)

I just had something brought to my attention. The plot and sex bits.

the start plot begins with you in an alien ship, waking up from being unconscious. It will change a bit depending on your race. The plot/smut really can depend on you and the plot is mainly just going to be me making it up as I go along for the most part.

You'll be able to spend points and such as you level. Leveling happens as you fight or discover new places.

If you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to let me know

An update on this. if YOU want to be the GM let me know.

FluidOne

Basically, either you or I could play the sub role in this, I don't care, I prefer the sub role though. Here's the story, because i'm sure you're DYING to know.

Based quite a number of years into the future, technology has grown far more advance, to the extent that, a great deal of our technology is nearly SENTIENT, though, no longer designed traditionally. A boy (or girl) decides to upgrade their personal computer/phone to one of the newer "sentient" computers. The living computer bought is shaped like a human, though it is completely white and lacking any features. It comes with a small, disposable touch screen that would be used in the initial start up process to actually DESIGN the being, able to change it's gender, hair, height, color, etc. Basically, able to make a human being with the touch of your finger. The main character, after designing their personal computer, explores the possibilities of the being, testing computer functionality, testing phone capabilities, etc, finding it to be more like a personal companion than anything else when, one night, while it is charging for the following day, there is a lightning storm, a power surge occurs, and the being "malfunctions" gaining full sentience, able to learn, speak, have free will, everything a human can, and more due to it's being a robot.

FluidOne

Quote from: TerminallyCapricious on April 06, 2015, 12:47:37 AM

I wanted to re-bump think this idea, because I'm becoming increasingly interested in doing it and REALLY want someone to do it with me. :)

FluidOne

Quote from: TerminallyCapricious on June 25, 2014, 05:24:59 PM

I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS ONE

Premade stories:
Homestuck
(f or m)Gamzee/(f or m)Tavros
(f or m)Gamzee/(f or m)Karkat
(f or m)Kankri/(f or m)Chronos
(f or m)kankri/(f or m)Kurloz
(f or m)Terezi/(f or m)Karkat
(f or m)Gamzee/(f or m)Kurloz
(f or m)Gamzee/(f or m)Nepeta

All 18+ of coarse

Borderlands
Kreig/Gaige
(f or m)Zer0/any
angel/Roland
Lilith/Roland

My ideas:
1: An assassin romance. My character and yours met as children, staying friends through to adulthood. Though we both have our own secret. Our families have fought for centuries in secret, as assassins. One day, I am hired to kill you. I am not given a name, only a location. After injuring you, I make my way to deliver the final blow, at this point I remove your mask to see your face. Do i attempt to kill you? Do I save you, only to be shunned by my family and forced to flee? What else could happen?

2: Zombie apocalypse(because I had a dream like this last night) The idea would be MUCH more story oriented. you'd create a character, start with a set situation, I'd write out the scene, or othing people you came in contact with, you'd write your reactions to things, what you'd do, etc.
NOT CURRENTLY INTERESTED

3: Wedded to a wolf. I'd play Sir ulfric, a werewolf. Here's his mortal form
here's his wolf form

1 - You are a noble's daughter, and it is a darn shame but in these times, noble women were merely regarded as trading chips to wed away in hopes of wrestling power between families. Maybe you’re well aware of this and have a taste of cynicism in your mouth, or maybe you’re not and simply wish to be married to a handsome prince, brought up as a good girl.

2 - You’re a peasant's daughter, living day by day. There's nothing really interesting about being a commoner, however, and in feudal times there is little that can be said about it. But you dream of a prince charming, a noble, handsome man taking me from the humble lands to their manor. you can always dream.

Whether it be a dream came true, or an arranged marriage, your father decides to have you be married to the Knight, Sir Ulfric Adalwulf, as depicted above, who happens to be the last remaining knight of the nobles' cadet branch. With this in mind it is very obvious what Ulfric wants of his new wife. you could have an elated lifestyle learning about chivalry from the knight.

But Ulfric has a deep dark secret. Very rarely is it shown, but there is much hints towards it - from his hound coat of arms, his ornate wolf armour - even the large twin wolf head gargoyles that loom over the dining hall to his keep. Does curiosity get the better of you?

This plot, as stated above, can go in many ways. Do you wish to “enjoy” his werewolf attributes? This might even be more for you but isn’t necessary in that context. A very relationship-heavy roleplay here, could be long term.
NOT CURRENTLY INTERESTED

4: your character
Think of Tarzan, but in with the gender roles switched.
You’re a woman of unimaginable beauty from noble birth who was tragically separated from your parents during your early years, being forever lost in a vast jungle. But fate had different plans for you. Fate did not wish for your life to be claimed just yet. you were meant for great things.

You were found by the most unimaginable creature: a great Dragon. Yet the creature took mercy on your life - while most would simply devour you on sight. The dragon took you, and raised you through your years from infancy, to childhood, to adolescence, all the way through to womanhood. The dragon raised myou with two powerful gifts, one supernatural and the other groomed.

The first was the tongue of the dragon, with which let you speak to your animal brethren. You could communicate to them through you dragon's speech, the voice of the king of beasts, and you too could understand, read, interpret an animal's speech and thought. The second was the domineering willpower of the dragon, the charisma which you soon used to make your father proud - you asserted yourself as Queen of the Jungle, the master and unprecedented ruler of your domain.

This is where the story splits:
- The Barbarian King: Soon word comes to you of a barbarian horde who's men march in the direction of the jungle from the vast plains they once resided in. your scout tells you he seeks to claim the woodlands as his own and he will dominate and destroy all those in his path. Does the queen find such a strong man alluring, and rather invites him to rule with her as her King? Or perhaps she will fight back, and perhaps lose, becoming the prisoner of the Barbarian King, his whore.
- The Knight: A Knight stumbles into your realm. you know little about him, but too care little. He, however, sees you as the most beautiful visage he has ever bared witness to. He asks to prove himself to you. A potential romance story blossoms as you teach him the ways of the jungle, as he teaches you to read and write, and all these other foreign things. But, do you stay in the jungle? Do you go to his Kingdom? Do you compromise, and have an estate between you Queendom, and his duties?
NOT CURRENTLY INTERESTED

*New idea*
5. The school.

Your character: female
male
-1. School route: You play a student entering a rather private school for very special children much like yourself. Each student was born with rather special abilities, each with their own price to pay. Though without any particular ability of your own, you find it dangerous in this school of yours until you meet someone and you become almost instantly great friends and even become romantically involved with one another. You discover a secret of yourself and your friend. He/she and you have been connected by souls, you created him/her using your own ability, the price you payed was your memory, causing you to forget. He/she could remember, though he/she wouldn't tell you himself/herself. He/she protects you from other students in battles called "Duels" that are moderated by a student counsel.

-2. THE END route: You've been in this special school for quite some time now, though some students are growing tired of their secrecy hidden from the human realm. They decide they will take the rest of the world as their own. You and your newest friend get caught in the middle, you don't want to harm the humans OR the other students. With the school falling apart, and war nearing, you can only hope to survive if the two of you stick close together.
NOT CURRENTLY INTERESTED

**New update 9/30/14
Tamed

Dragons, cold-blooded, murderous monsters with one sole purpose, torment the human race. As far back as human history has been recorded it has been this way, humans would simply hide behind walls left by their ancestors, walls that their ancestors tried to fight back with, only to be destroyed, the remaining humans surviving by acting only on their fears and remaining hidden. When a dragon would fly over the wall, the humans simply hid in their homes and hoped not to be captured and devoured by the humans.

The dreaded attack occurred during a holy ceremony thanking the gods for the survival of the human race. The largest dragon witnessed in over 100 years. As humans flee in terror, the dragon doesn't seem to bee interested in attacking the humans, only in watching you carefully before suddenly striding towards you in a terrifying manner and speaking to you in the human language. "Master"

The story would involve the dragon kidnapping you, eventually becoming human, and being tamed by you. You hide it from your fellow humans, but dragons have their instincts that they simply cannot fight.

You'll play as the human master, and I as the dragon. I can play male or female, as can you.
NOT CURRENTLY INTERESTED

I am willing to play a male or female role.

Feel free to PM or post if you want to RP with me!

Characters I Play:
Male characters who: Submit,
Female characters who: Submit,

Ons and offs

Genres

Likes: Adventure, Comedy, +Fantasy, +Horror, Romance, +Science Fiction, Tragedy

Sexual Elements

Likes: +Anal(Anal Deflowering, Anal Virginity, Giving Anal Fisting, Giving Anal Sex, Giving Pegging, Giving butt plug, Receiving Anal Fisting, Receiving Anal Sex, Receiving Butt plug, Receiving Pegging), +Bondage(Administering Gags, Being Chained, Being Tied, Sexual Restraints, Wearing Collars, Wearing Gags), +Breasts(Being Titfucked, Breast and Nipple Play, Titfucking Another), +Dom and Sub( Being Bitten, Being Kidnapped, Dirty Talking, Face Slapping, Fear, Forcing Competition, Hair Pulling, Nonconsensual Scenes, Pleasure Control, Verbal Abuse), +Fetishes( Dry Sex, Giving Cum Facials, Performing Cum Inflation, Receiving Cum Facials), +Foreplay(Being Teased, Being Tickled, Giving Hand Jobs, Giving Massages, Kissing, Masturbation, Receiving Hand Jobs, Receiving Massages, Scratching, Teasing Another, Tickling Another, Watching Masturbation), +Multiple Partners(Being a Harem Member, Double Penetration, Having a Harem, Lesbian Orgies, Multiple Penetration), +Oral(Oral, Being Licked, Breath Control, Controlled Breath, Gagging, Giving Fellatio, Oral Deflowering, Oral Virginity, Receiving Fellatio, Swallowing Semen, Throat Penetration), Perverting Nature, +Sex Apparel(Pierced Genitals, Pierced Navel, Pierced Nipples), +Sex Toys(Strap Ons, Vibrators), +Vaginal(Cervical Penetration, Giving Vaginal Fisting, Giving Vaginal Sex, Receiving Vaginal Fisting, Receiving Vaginal Sex, Squirting, Vaginal Deflowering, Vaginal Virginity)

Want to Try / Maybe: Being Pregnant, Impregnating Another, Incest, Orgies MFF, Orgies MFMF, Orgies MMF, Paddles, Receiving Enemas, Third Sex Orgies, Whips and Flogs

Dislikes: Gay Orgies

Never: Feeding, Gaining Weight, +Pain and Torture(Being Castrated, Being Mutilated, Castrating Another, Hard Vore Victim, Mutilating Another, Performing Hard Vore), Scat, Soft Vore, Undergoing Cum Inflation, Watersports

FluidOne