Pleasing Pair (Need someone to play the mother part!)

Started by Dray, December 16, 2009, 06:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Pleasing Pair (LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO PLAY MOTHER!  Step Father and Daughter spots filled and waiting!)

Mother/Daughter - The mother marries a man whom becomes the step father of the daughter.  A rich and powerful man, aged halfway between either of them, young, handsome, and strong.  He likes to be in control, dominant and demanding and yet at the same time can be rather loving and caring.  Basically it would be a romance where the step father is in love with his new wife and step daughter, making love to both, where it goes from there it would be a twist.  The mother could give into it, wanting to please her new husband and wanting to keep him as he is so rich and powerful thus she uses herself and her daughter to satisfy him.  Reluctant at first, the mother guides the daughter until she becomes more willing.  The experienced mother helps her as well as her step father as they show her how to please a man and help her to become a woman as she is of age.  Just a basic idea, if you want to go more in detail then send me a PM, bits and pieces can be changed and rearranged.

Older Sister/Younger Sister - Same sort of idea as the one above, though instead of mother and daughter it would be an older sister and a younger sister.  It could be a boy that comes into their lives that they both have a crush on and flirt with as he flirts with both and tries to woo them both as well.  Kissing and sleeping with both here and there as he falls for both and they both fall for him.  The sisters could find out one way or another, walking in on another, or maybe one ends up pregnant, so on and so forth.  A love triangle occurs, fight and argument but it could all settle down as the sisters accept it and both decide that they love him and decide to continue with it or whatever and so on and so forth...as it goes down the line it becomes pretty open ended and open for discussion.  PM me your interest.

I have someone interested in the Mother/Daughter, and the Daughter part is filled for that.  If you would be willing to play the mother then let me know!