A Gift for an Ex-Soldier {Extreme} M/f

Started by Ophelia Jaxon, January 24, 2012, 03:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ophelia Jaxon

There once was a soldier. A great soldier, he was one of the best of the best. Special Ops was his game and he played it well. Unfortunately he was injured in the line of duty. He saved the life of another soldier who was also injured, but wasn't dead. They were both discharged. They weren't friends or anything so they didn't keep in touch after the fact. The soldier we are focusing on tried to fit back into society, but he was a bit traumatized. His moods would change with the wind. After hitting his wife quite a few times she left him along with taking his two children with her. His view on women didn't get any better. It had been a woman bomber that had caused him to lose his job and life.

He got a construction job, hired hookers to tend to his needs, but he always felt disgusted afterward, not so much with himself, but for them for doing this to themselves. It was hard. His entire life had changed. He lost everything he had, he'd lost himself! Luckily he had some money put by. Enough to buy a nicely sized house in a secluded place in the woods. And so, he moved. He spent his days hunting and fishing, every now and then a job would come in that required his skills. So he spent all his time to himself and was a hit man on the side. It was a lonely existence, but one he was content with.

Now we go back to soldier two. He also had trouble fitting in, but he went down the totally illegal route. Human trafficking and underground slave marketing. He was a delivery boy who sometimes got special benefits. He had to dispose of the unwanted, the wrongfully grabbed.

And so...He was supposed to do away with Alexis Martell She was young and pretty and blonde. Perfect body, the only problem was...the buyer wasn't interested in blondes so threw her back.

Soldier two had an idea. He knew what happened to the other, he'd kept tabs on him, always thinking of a way to pay him back for saving his life. So one day while soldier one was on one of his special jobs, he broke into his home.

When soldier one comes home there's a letter taped to the outside of his door, it just said. 'Thanks for saving my life. Left you a gift. You saved my life...I'm giving you one.'

The girl was locked in the basement, hands tied above her head attached to a beam in the ceiling, there was a blindfold over her eyes and she was naked, all except a red ribbon tied around her neck.

Possible pics for my character

ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

Ophelia Jaxon

Added a couple pictures that might do for my character. Your character...is ll up to you. I can change hair colour and body type, I don't mind :)
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...