News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking Hidan Roleplayer

Started by SoundNinjaGaiden, November 10, 2012, 07:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoundNinjaGaiden

Im still here for a bit if you wish to continue for a bit tonight)

payne

By the time they found a cave, Hidan was shivering. He glanced over at her and she seemed worse than him. She was turning blue. At least he was not that bad, but he felt like he had frost bite. The cloak, although protecting against rain, did not protect against the harsh winds and snow, or below freezing weather.

"Neither do I," he admitted, taking all of his strength to stop himself from shivering.

He slipped into the cave gracefully, placing his scythe harmlessly against the wall. He watched as she set up and he slid his pack off as well, managing to find the scroll among his various religious artifacts. He opened the scroll and a cot rolled out. He adjusted the cot, to the far edge of the wall, where the warmth from further into the cave seemed to shield them from the cold.

"I have some food as well," he told her, looking at her as the smoke started. The cave would protect them though, so it was safe.

He let himself relax as he walked over to the fire, opening up another scroll. A prayer mat unrolled itself in front of the fire. He took off his robe, revealing his bare chest and pants as he knelt on the rug in front of the fire as he began to pray. His words were whispered rapidly as he clutched his necklace, holding the pendant in his hand, whispering wods, only a few of which were audible.

SoundNinjaGaiden

After the tea had finished steeping she poured two glasses and placed one with in easy reach of him " I have sugar if you want any, though this particular type doesn't really need it" she said as she brought her own cup up to her lips and took a small sip, enjoying the way the chamomile tasted.

She brushed some hair back from her face and pulled out a few rice balls and some jerky out from a small box. The truth being told, she would have preferred finding a rabbit or some other small woodland creature, but with the growing storm all animals would wisely be deep within their burrows.

She took a few bites  from one of the rice balls before reaching into her pack and pulling out a small worn leather bound book that had no title anywhere in sight, and she pulled a small pen from the bag and scribbled down a few notes before closing it and staring into the flames. Appearing to get lost in thought.

Her shivers had died down and her skin was returning to it's normal color as the warmth from the tea and the fire set in.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Sorry for disappearing the other day our net went down)

payne

(It's okay. I keep getting distracted by the more "adult" sections of the Site. I shall reply once I figure out what to write lol)

SoundNinjaGaiden

Alrighty and thats ok, Im still awaiting approval))

payne

(I know. Hang in there though. I'm sure you'll be approved in the next day or two.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

All approvals are on hold till after monday)

payne

SoundNinjaGaiden

Eh, its cool, I dont mind waiting)

payne

(That's good. I told my wife that all I wanted for xmas was Hidan to pop out of a giant cake. She's not amused haha.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

payne

I have a feeling that popping outta stripper cakes for women might be against Jashinism though...BUT we could pay Kakuzu to force Hidan to do it....

SoundNinjaGaiden

O/////O yes please XD and you up for a bit of rp??? Kakuzus greedy ass would keep all teh monies though

payne

Lol. And yeah, I am. Just lemme get into my Hidan mindset. I've been playing Kakuzu lately so my mindset is on "murderous greedy sadist who tortures Hidan" instead of "insane religious zealot"

SoundNinjaGaiden

SoundNinjaGaiden

hey im here for a bit, may run to the store in a few)

SoundNinjaGaiden

Back from the store, so what are you up to?

payne

Working on reply for you. Hidan keeps somehow turning into Kakuzu haha.

SoundNinjaGaiden

O_O; thats interesting and funny at the same time, take as much time as you need

payne

(Poor Gaiden. I channeled Hidan's obnoxiousness.)

Hidan continued his prayers in blissful silence, muttering rapidly spoken words that seemed to tumble over themselves. When he dropped the pendant, he saw a cup of tea being pushed in front of him. He took the cup of tea, drinking it slowly. "Thanks," he said. "This doesn't need sugar though."

He then put the cup down. It was too sweet for him. He liked his tea rather strong and bitter, and this was the opposite. He pushed it away from him as he stood up. He began pacing. Damn, he had not sacrificed in a while. Not since that annoying Konoha ninja who tried to avenge his sensei. It was such a touching act, Not.

Hidan thought it was funny, the futile attempt at trying to kill someone who could not die. And oh how he laughed when the boy died. He had taken his time with that one. He wanted the boy to suffer, and the ecstasy he felt when he finally sacrificed him was amazing. Although he was impressed that he had somehow gotten Kakuzu's blood. Oh well, easy way to get rid of Kakuzu. Now that the miser was dead, Hidan was feeling a bit more calm.

Looking over at the woman again, he frowned. "Great. Pein paired me with someone who lapses into a coma when looking into flames," he cried out, exaggeratedly flailing his hands. "Jashin! What am I going to do!" It seemed the moments of blissful silence of him praying was now long gone.

SoundNinjaGaiden

She blinked as her thoughts were interrupted by his ranting and looked up at him a soft chuckle escaped her lips and she tilted her head to the side " I take it you don't like silence then, sorry about that, sometimes my thoughts carry me away"

She sighed and shook her head reaching into her pack and pulling out a sleeping roll that she pushed against the wall before she turned back to him.

"What are you complaining about?" she questioned as she searched through her bag for something, pursing her lips when she couldn't find it"

"I could have sworn I packed it." she mumbled as she pulled out several scrolls and a few books, one of which adorned the same symbol as she wore around her neck.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Lacuna Coil's song Angel's Punishment look it up it fits Hidan o_O ))

payne

(Nice. I love Hidan way too much haha. I also love 'Kuzu and Dei-Dei too much too haha.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

Same here they are soo frikin hot)