What if magic was real?

Started by Lady Jenn, December 27, 2022, 04:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

The Earth this is set on is, on the face of it, little different to ours. Except for one major secret: although adults have tried to drill it into children's heads that magic isn't real, they're wrong. Magic, and magical creatures, are real.

But why would this be revealed now? Because the price of hiding the truth about the magical world is about to impact the world, whether humans like it or not...

--------------------------------------------

Your character should be human and at least not have magic to begin with, although I'm open to discussion if there's a version of this you'd enjoy more. Not sure what else to say so feel free to ask questions.

christinamarie01

Sounds interesting how about a story together? You are a magical person and use your magic to make money doing magic shows. I am your magician's assistant. I am mlae at first but you turmn me into a female and do all your illusions to me.

Lady Jenn

So you mean one where magic is something people are aware of?

christinamarie01

That is what I was thinking if you are interested.

Lady Jenn

I guess, like I said it doesn't have to be an exact copy of my idea. what did you have in mind beyond the magic show?

christinamarie01

We do a long-term role play where we become friends eventually and have some other things going on. See where it goes as it develops.

Lady Jenn

Okay then, do you want to do a character bio?

Lady Jenn

Is anyone still interested in this?