Slowly increasing Ideas from the LeS (M for any)

Started by LeSane, March 19, 2016, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

Wanted Rating: ★★★★★
Title Name: Hellmouth to Mouth
Pairing: Human(M) x Imp(F)
My Role: Human
Your Role: Imp
Length: Short term or Long Term (?) Pending

Type: Crude Humor, Supernatural, Modern, and Magic
Kinks: Size Difference, Consent, Odd Pairing, Etc.
Ratio: 30 Smut / 70 Plot

Brief Idea
Hellmouth Imps are small demons who are a portal to other kinds of various demons. YC is one of these said demons who after doing what she does best decides to eat MC's dreams and fall asleep by accident once full. A panic ensues once he wakes up to find a small woman in his bed only to see she is anything but normal. An explanation is given, slight flattery is used, and the two engage in sex. This can be very romantic where the two start 'dating' though on occasion something will slip our of the portal via her mouth (Demons of various natures) during their time together. I want to see cute and loving moments while blending their different lifestyles together in a Topsy-turby manner.

Wanted Rating:★★★★
Title Name: Corruption of champions
Pairing: MxF, Can be changed
My Role: Adventurer, DM
Your Role: Adventurer
Length: Long Term

Type: DnD Aspects, Fantasy, Various
Kinks: Open for Discussion
Ratio: 20Smut / 80Plot

Brief Idea: If anyone has played the CoC text adventure you should be acclimated with the idea I want to play. Both of us will run a character be it completely human in the start or someone who has been in the tainted world for some time. However this will be ran in a very DnD like fashion where rolls, checks, and saves will be key to the game when coming to Fighting, Searching, Flirting/Sex, Etc. I've gotten into DnD while I was away so I'm excited to try this. Both of us can direct the path of the characters lead so its absolutely fair.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'