Last Chance on a Riverboat (FxMxM seeking M2!)

Started by Wicked Emi, March 12, 2017, 11:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Emi

I already have M1, now we are looking for M2!! If you want to do this, please pm myself and PhantomPistoleer
Put in subject: The Elusive M2!

A virus swept through the world, at first it just made people sick. The sickness made them lose their mind and became sensitive to light. (Think 'I Am Legend) However, there is no cure. The sick, called crawlers, started to take completely over. The survivors having to leave anything like the cities, anything that wasn't out and open was deadly. Many took to the oceans, fish and such repopulated and the sea became full of food while the grounds fruits and veggies started to wither and land animals were getting slaughtered by the crawlers.

The rp will be about my girl wanted to get on the last riverboat with your character (and another if this goes well). The riverboat will be the last one and the two characters will be going after it together but not in the same group. Think like two (preferably three) people separate and finding out there is a boat....and someone else is trying to get it. The rp will be mostly around the dynamics  of the people living on the riverboat, it breaking down, and running into crawlers when the boat breaks down.

My Girl

Name: Arlene Marlotte
Personality: Flirty, moody, hard headed, resourceful, caring, kind of a sex addict, and dependable.
Appearance: 5'2'', C cup breasts, longer red hair, big hips.
Skills: Guns, navigation, basic survival skills, fishing, and can make something out of almost anything.

Riverboat