Welcome to The Salem Institute of Magic! - [ Recruiting!! Adults now Open!!][HP]

Started by Codexa, April 15, 2016, 10:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 03, 2016, 11:14:38 PM
WELL GAT DAYUM WOMAN!

*Sneaks collection to broom closet*

lol..She is one of my favorite claims for flirty redheads.

Ceralilly

Quote from: Caela on May 03, 2016, 11:16:24 PM
lol..She is one of my favorite claims for flirty redheads.

I do so love a filthy redhead....<_<
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Caela

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Caela

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 03, 2016, 11:20:26 PM
*Giggles and high fives*

My Olivia needs friends js.

How handy, my Kleo could use a couple more girlfriends. She seems to be collecting friends of the male persuasion lol.

Codexa

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 03, 2016, 11:20:26 PM
My Olivia needs friends.

I think Alex and Olive are destined to be enemies. JS.  >:)

>.>

Because reasons...

Ceralilly

Quote from: Caela on May 03, 2016, 11:23:58 PM
How handy, my Kleo could use a couple more girlfriends. She seems to be collecting friends of the male persuasion lol.
Boys.....always jumping into the friendzone....<_< YIM me tomorrow? Hehehe

Quote from: Codexa on May 03, 2016, 11:26:34 PM

I think Alex and Olive are destined to be enemies. JS.  >:)

>.>

Because reasons...

The BEST of enemies...Mwahahaha

Caela

Rafiki23

**Possible Face Claim**
Jason Mamoa reserved for Rafiki23

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Ceralilly

Caela

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 04, 2016, 09:50:13 AM
O.O omg. Omg omg. Hehe

What she said!

Off to nap with me! lol A 90 minute massage (my treat to myself for passing Statistics this semester) and a lovely rainy day combined with the fact that I'll be working tonight means it's time to get a few z's before I need to pick the mini up from school.

Ceralilly, I'll shoot you a YiM this afternoon once I'm up and actually moving!  >:)

Ceralilly

Quote from: Caela on May 04, 2016, 10:58:31 AM
What she said!

Off to nap with me! lol A 90 minute massage (my treat to myself for passing Statistics this semester) and a lovely rainy day combined with the fact that I'll be working tonight means it's time to get a few z's before I need to pick the mini up from school.

Ceralilly, I'll shoot you a YiM this afternoon once I'm up and actually moving!  >:)

Of course love! Anytime! Also CONGRATS!!! Stats was a bitch. Hahaha rest well.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Rafiki23 on May 04, 2016, 06:36:52 AM
**Possible Face Claim**
Jason Mamoa reserved for Rafiki23

Corrected that for you :P LOLZ

WHAT....<,<...>.> Clearly Raf needed a nudge to bring de sexy in hehe

Ceralilly

Quote from: CurvyKitten on May 04, 2016, 12:20:31 PM
Corrected that for you :P LOLZ

WHAT....<,<...>.> Clearly Raf needed a nudge to bring de sexy in hehe

Great minds Curvy, hehehe I have been on him all morning. ^_^

Missed you!

Senti

Lou might need some friends though is mostly and unknown as she has transferred, though she is very very minorly known in the alternative music/performing scene in Britain.

No biggy she can always just be there when term starts, with her grumpy cat and minus her pride and joy motorbike. BAH!!!! why can it not fit in her kit bag.

Ceralilly

Quote from: Senti on May 04, 2016, 12:45:06 PM
Lou might need some friends though is mostly and unknown as she has transferred, though she is very very minorly known in the alternative music/performing scene in Britain.

No biggy she can always just be there when term starts, with her grumpy cat and minus her pride and joy motorbike. BAH!!!! why can it not fit in her kit bag.

She sounds delightful! Perhaps she and Olivia can hit it off? I shall peek at her sheet.

xo

Rafiki23

Haha well from all of your responded it looks like my mind is made up! I will start working on the CS as soon as possible!

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Caela

Quote from: Rafiki23 on May 04, 2016, 03:20:25 PM
Haha well from all of your responded it looks like my mind is made up! I will start working on the CS as soon as possible!

Good man!

Codexa

Mini Announcement!

We are no longer accepting transfer students at Salem! [For now]

So please keep this in mind when creating new people! :D

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Rafiki23 on May 04, 2016, 03:20:25 PM

WOOHOO! I mean....ahh hell WOOHOO :P

Crash

Yeah Kleo is incredibly hot.  I already warned Caela that Kleo had all of my characters attention. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Untamed Skies

Omeed Isari reserved for Untamed Skies

So I have one last minute addition in Damien Stafford to anyone who is interested in getting connections with him, please feel free to give me a poke.

VioletPanda

Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Senti

I could do with some help sizing pictures and things as I am completely and utterly pants at it.

Smiles  nicely and does ferret eyes.

Ceralilly

Quote from: Senti on May 06, 2016, 12:24:03 PM
I could do with some help sizing pictures and things as I am completely and utterly pants at it.

Smiles  nicely and does ferret eyes.

I am more than happy to help here love, what can I do for you?